Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

Would it be really tacky of me to say that when Caylee's remains are recovered the Anthony's will be asking for donations for a proper burial?
Okay, I won't say it....

OK. Don't say it. I did! And I don't feel tacky about it. I think there is no end to what this family is willing to ask for/demand. It just wouldn't surprise me at all.

There is a paragraph in the "Help Find Caylee" trust agreement, that should Caylee's remains be found, that the fund would go towards her burial.

Well, that's a relief to know. The entire fund for that purpose? Or are there provisions for any remainder in the fund?

Seems to me they just don't want people taking money from findcaylee.com
343249@N25.jpg

I'm surprised they don't try to sue for copyright infringement for using the name Caylee. Monsters are real!

Ok have been qquiet for a few weeks now but this is the lowest of lows not only from LA and the whole A crowd but from tb and jose too!!! In my opinion they have a few reasons for bashing tes tim and anyone involved in a search for Caylee's remains.

1 WHEN this baby's remains are found they can no longer scream she is alive and kidnapped!!!!

2 When she is located the A donations stop no more free lunch!!!

3 When tes locates this baby no more morning show rides in limo's

4when this baby is found this family will be no more than the peterson's in the news or the public view

And on another note if LA is so confident she is alive why is he not looking for a live caylee??? :furious::furious:
jmo

If they know she is alive what are they worried about? I wonder why they only publicly attack Tim when there are so many other organized searches that have gone on? Is it possible that they know Tim and his group bring in the big numbers of people to help and because of that, they are the most likely to find her? I bet they don't even thank the searchers when they find her remains and allow the family to give her a proper burial.

CA told the investigator that if they were not looking for a " live" Caylee they are putting her in a coffin , because something may happen to her. Well , excuse me , if they really believed that someone actually kidnapped her , that likely could have happened soon after she was taken . So it tells me that they dont want to find Caylee because they have someone they are covering up for. What kind of idiots do they think other people are ? A coffin would provide some shelter , much more than being left in an alligator swamp . In the first place their lying daughter would not tell the police any truth about so many things, if anyone placed her ia a coffin, it was her as well as waiting 31 days to report her missing . CA should have been talking to Casey ,not the police.

The only reason they are attacking Tim and TES is that they are afraid that they will find Caylee...a dead Caylee. They have already written her off as far as justice and a decent burial so the motivation is obvious. Saying she isn't dead doesn't make it so. Caylee was a defenseless 3 year old against a monstrosity of peculiar family dynamics.
CP, you are SO on target!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Ok have been qquiet for a few weeks now but this is the lowest of lows not only from LA and the whole A crowd but from tb and jose too!!! In my opinion they have a few reasons for bashing tes tim and anyone involved in a search for Caylee's remains.

1 WHEN this baby's remains are found they can no longer scream she is alive and kidnapped!!!!

2 When she is located the A donations stop no more free lunch!!!

3 When tes locates this baby no more morning show rides in limo's

4when this baby is found this family will be no more than the peterson's in the news or the public view

And on another note if LA is so confident she is alive why is he not looking for a live caylee??? :furious::furious:
jmo

This post also sums up exactly what I've been thinking!

Part of Lee's email is:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Give it up Lee. It is Casey who has failed Caylee and no one else!!! Tell your sister to open her mouth and give us some leads as to where to look for the "alive" Caylee and you will have thousands on it immediately!!!!

I think the backyard should be searched again too.

Let's not forget the Anthony's THEMSELVES searched in their own backyard the night of 7/16.......even before LE did.

So I guess the A's were looking for a *live* Caylee that had simply been playing/hiding in their own backyard for the last 31 days ????

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones".

Hey Lee, since you claim TM has done NOTHING, perhaps you could LIST EVERYTHING your sister has done to find HER OWN CHILD ?????

"wasting time & money".......let's see, KC WASTED 31 days,......& no telling how much MONEY has been spent investigating EVERY LIE that came fom KS's mouth.

I was wondering, why is LA so cocky? Is it possible that he moved the body to a better location? That would explain why he wouldn't take a lie detecter test. I mean Im sure that one of the questions on the test would be "Do you know where Caylee is now?"

I just think it might be significant that we hadn't seen LA in a while. Maybe he was testing the media and the LE to make sure that they didn't follow him in his absence so he can move the body? Maybe he is thinking that the odds are better know if he say moved Caylee out of the state or to a different location.

According to LP on NG, 8000 or more people signed up to search.

Funny how LA has been quiet up until now. It's getting down to crunch time..sounds like he is worried they will actually find something to incriminate HIM.

When Lee put Casey through the motions of what the police would do and say when they arrived on the 15 July, that to me was strange to say the least. It's almost as if he was getting her ready for what was to come. And LE has said from day one that they had never encountered anyone like her. They are going to stick to the alive Caylee so they can keep Casey alive.

I wondered what about this case would make me finally come out of "lurker status". Now I know.

I'm a firm believer that some good comes out of every bad. Every time I sign on here, I see the "TES Donation" thread and remind myself that I still haven't donated. Then I get to reading, time slips by, and I sign off without thinking about it again. Today I did it. I not only donated, but I doubled the amount that I had originally planned to give.

I truly believe that this latest outrage is going to make more of us procrastinators do exactly what the A's are afraid of. More people will donate. More will sign up to search. That baby WILL be found.

LE has shown the evidence they have to back up their charges. The "A's" have shown nothing to back up their beliefs. I would think that if they really believed what they were saying that they would offer some proof, or some logical explanation to back up their statements and to make people keep looking for a "live Caylee". If they are so sure, why wait until it goes to trial before making people think "Oh, that makes sense"? If they think that people have given up looking for a live Caylee it's because their lies and their actions have made us believe she's gone.

I hope and pray that TES finds her and she can be laid to rest. My prayers are with Caylee and TES.

I wondered what about this case would make me finally come out of "lurker status". Now I know.

I'm a firm believer that some good comes out of every bad. Every time I sign on here, I see the "TES Donation" thread and remind myself that I still haven't donated. Then I get to reading, time slips by, and I sign off without thinking about it again. Today I did it. I not only donated, but I doubled the amount that I had originally planned to give.

I truly believe that this latest outrage is going to make more of us procrastinators do exactly what the A's are afraid of. More people will donate. More will sign up to search. That baby WILL be found.

LE has shown the evidence they have to back up their charges. The "A's" have shown nothing to back up their beliefs. I would think that if they really believed what they were saying that they would offer some proof, or some logical explanation to back up their statements and to make people keep looking for a "live Caylee". If they are so sure, why wait until it goes to trial before making people think "Oh, that makes sense"? If they think that people have given up looking for a live Caylee it's because their lies and their actions have made us believe she's gone.

I hope and pray that TES finds her and she can be laid to rest. My prayers are with Caylee and TES.

:blowkiss:

LA asked that people don't donate......... oops:crazy: doesn't look like it worked.

Reading all the wonderful and generous posts, by all the wonderful, caring, generous and LOVING WSers has once again re-newed my faith and belief that precious Caylee will be found!

Godspeed to TES, TM and all the searchers

DebLynnA - Awesome of you for donating to TES.

Anyone who is upset by this - donating is a way of striking back.

Now, do we have documentation of this LA blurb?
How is it, we've still not heard from the Anthony's what happened to Caylee if she was given away, sold, stolen. They can't even provide that.

:gold_star:

Well, for a first post, I'd say yours is a winner DebLynA. Welcome.

And thank you for donating to TES - that is a good thing among all this bad.

Again, I say, welcome.

Sundance

:blowkiss:

LA asked that people don't donate......... oops:crazy: doesn't look like it worked.

Reading all the wonderful and generous posts, by all the wonderful, caring, generous and LOVING WSers has once again re-newed my faith and belief that precious Caylee will be found!

Godspeed to TES, TM and all the searchers

I second that!

First of all, I hope you are reading this LA: BITE ME.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that Tim Miller already has a place set aside for him in Heaven. I only wish I could be as good, kind and selfless as he is. He could have taken his daughter's tragic death and become a cold, bitter man. Instead, he has spent his life helping others. You, LA, should be ashamed of yourself.

Thirdly, here are two links for you. One is a link to those people TES has found safe. The other is a link to those who, thanks to TES and Tim Miller, were brought home for a proper burial so the people who TRULY loved them could get closure and so that the lost souls could rest in peace.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/found_safe.html

http://www.texasequusearch.org/memorial_page.html

Why are any of us suprised by this? Has Lee or any other member of the Anthony family gone out and SEARCHED for Caylee once? Have any one of them risked life and limb to go and help with the possible recovery of her remains? Have any one of them gone door to door in Orlando and the surrounding area and showed everyone who answered the door Caylee's picture and asked them to be on the lookout for her? Has any member of that family done ANYTHING to HELP bring Caylee home? I answer with a resounding NO NOT ONE OF THEM ONE TIME HAS DONE A THING TO FIND CAYLEE... They have busied themselves with TV deals and book deals and movie deals and personal FREE assistants, and donation stands and trust funds and defense funds...They are MUCH too busy with their new life of fame and fortune to worry about the sweet little girl that placed them in the spotlight. I am FURIOUS beyond words with this entire family and PRAY, most fervently, that sweet innocent little 2 year old defenseless Caylee Marie will be found and brought to REST in PEACE.

Way to go Lee (NOT!:furious::furious:)...good one(NOT!:furious::furious:). Caylee IS the deceased person whom they now seek. She is not the Caylee you knew any longer, granted, but the shell of her, the receptacle that held her heart and soul is out there somewhere and if you loved her one single ounce, you would move heaven and earth to find her and give her back her dignity!:mad::mad::mad:

:clap: Have they EVER made a plea while on camera to bring that child home.
Not once that I have seen. I would be on my knees begging.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back