Something I found interesting about the docs

On July 15th the day they picked up the car

GA in the HHR

2:29pm Airport 8
2:32pm Deline(?)Beline(?)

5:10pm Deline(?)Beline(?)
5:14 Airport 6
5:17 Goldenrod

Missing 3 hours and GA said he was at work second shift and didn't get home till 9:50 pm so how is he working 2nd shift if he's traveling during the time he's supposed to be at work?

Then on the 16th he makes the same trip except much earlier in the day now if he was going to work why is he going way before 2nd shift

11:52am Deline(?)
11:56am Airport
11:59am Goldenrod

Then on the 23rd he makes the same trip but backwards again early in the day and again if this was for work why is he going in the opposite direction??

12:13pm Goldenrod
12:15pm Airport
12:19pm Deline(?)

These are the only days on the reports that he made this trip

Didn't she get arrested on July 15th? I thought she picked up Amy from the airport in Amy's car on that day? Why is she driving George's car?

I must have my dates mixed up.

Picked up Amy from airport 15 Jul (in Amy's car)
Arrest #1 16 Jul

Didn't she get arrested on July 15th? I thought she picked up Amy from the airport in Amy's car on that day? Why is she driving George's car?

I must have my dates mixed up.

SHe was driving Amy's car to and from the Airport. 7/15 dropped off by Amy at TL.
CA picked her up at TL eve of 15th. Arrested 7/16

SHe was driving Amy's car to and from the Airport. 7/15 dropped off by Amy at TL.
CA picked her up at TL eve of 15th. Arrested 7/16

Ok, thanks. Then someone else was driving GA's black car on that evening to the airport.

Re white car/chase....I thought so also until reading George's transcript. He clearly sees the cars as they pertain to the individual no matter whose name may be on registration. Casey took his "wife's car". George's asking the FBI to keep it confidential, then Cindy denying it happened, said to me he was talking about the SUV. No need to cover-up/deny use of the white car.

So where was Cindy? And Casey's car?

Forgive me in advance, what is the date and corresponding epass records of the infamous Dukes of Hazzard remake?

George told LE it was the 6/26th, in Cindy's SUV..Toyota 4runner.

LOL re Dukes.

Something I found interesting about the docs

On July 15th the day they picked up the car

GA in the HHR

2:29pm Airport 8
2:32pm Deline(?)Beline(?)

5:10pm Deline(?)Beline(?)
5:14 Airport 6
5:17 Goldenrod

Missing 3 hours and GA said he was at work second shift and didn't get home till 9:50 pm so how is he working 2nd shift if he's traveling during the time he's supposed to be at work?

Then on the 16th he makes the same trip except much earlier in the day now if he was going to work why is he going way before 2nd shift

11:52am Deline(?)
11:56am Airport
11:59am Goldenrod

*snipped*

Interesting observations...

1) I believe it's "Beline" short for "Beeline".

2) IIRC, George stated he was working an event @ Fashion Sq Mall on 7/15PM. It may be s.o.p. to go to his office to get assignment details, then to the assigned location...just sayin' this maybe legit.

3) Regarding the 16th. In the bond hearing, IIRC, George stated that Cindy insist he goto an early meeting which was around noontime since he was new on this job. This epass account synch's with that account

I don't think these e-passes can be switched from vehicle to vehicle

"2. If I change vehicles and need to move my E-PASS from one to the other what do I need to do?
The E-PASS Service Center installs and removes transponders at no cost. If you decide to move the transponder yourself you may contact the E-PASS Service Center for additional installation velcro. The E-PASS Service Center must be notified of your new vehicle information if you move the transponder."

https://epass.oocea.com/Ams.UI.Web/Help/FAQ.aspx#2

Hmmm.... They can very well be used on more then one auto. What that is all about, is if you need FREE velcro to secure then thing in the other auto.

HOWEVER, one is also suppose to notify them of all auto's the transponder is going to be used on. This is so if they have a auto which 'runs' through and not pays, they can use the plate info to check if it's because the transponder didn't work, etc.

Something is hinky about this EPass stuff. You'd think that Cindy would have taken Caylee to visit her dad in the 4Runner. And the story is (or has been) that they stayed for DINNER with grandma in Mt. Dora. Maybe its just me, but I thought that meant evening time. Here it shows that she left near there house around 9am, but returned to their house around 2:30 pm. I don't know how far away Mt. Dora is, but if the video at the nursing home was taken right around noon, it doesn't look like they had much time for homemade chili and PBJ's at great-grandma's house before the 4Runner is making a return trip home. Is there any reason Cindy would not want to admit being back that the house the afternoon of the 15th? Or is Casey driving the 4Runner that day? It looks like, from her cell records, that SHE leaves the Anthony house right around 9 am that morning, and then her phone is silent until nearly 1pm. What was she doing that morning?

In some parts of the country, "dinner" is considered a late lunch, and "supper" is the last meal of the day, usually served in the evening.

In my family, on holidays, dinner is served in the early afternoon. Perhaps this was the case in her family, since the visit was on Father's Day.

George says on pg 24 of 8/04 transcripts: "All I know is at different times she borrows my wife's car when her's isn't running well...."

So he clearly thought Casey had Cindy's car but the EPasses don't match up.

Possibly Cindy is telling the truth with this one.

I don't understand most of these...The only one that makes sense is for CA's car on the 15th and it clearly shows that she was on her way home by around 2 in the afternoon. So, when they say they had "supper" at Shirley's, I guess they meant lunch. And they were home much earlier than most of us have thought?

Hmmm.... They can very well be used on more then one auto. What that is all about, is if you need FREE velcro to secure then thing in the other auto.

HOWEVER, one is also suppose to notify them of all auto's the transponder is going to be used on. This is so if they have a auto which 'runs' through and not pays, they can use the plate info to check if it's because the transponder didn't work, etc.

Most new e-passes have suction cups now, you don't even need velcro anymore. I don't have one, but visit my sister in Orlando where there are a lot of toll roads. When we go places in my car, we take her epas. Once, it didn't register when I went through a toll, and I got a ticket in the mail with a picture of my car- I had to pay the 75 cents.

Most new e-passes have suction cups now, you don't even need velcro anymore. I don't have one, but visit my sister in Orlando where there are a lot of toll roads. When we go places in my car, we take her epas. Once, it didn't register when I went through a toll, and I got a ticket in the mail with a picture of my car- I had to pay the 75 cents.

The registration is needed in case the toll both cannot read the transponder. In that event, they take a picture of the license plate. In the case of a registered user, the toll is charged to the E pass account based on the plate number when the transponder cannot be read. If the plate is not registered, a ticket is issued.

If it is not registered but the toll booth can read the transponder, there is no problem.

Edit: I should add that is the way it works with EZ Pass in the northeast US.

George must be confused with either the date of occurrance or it being CA's car.

George sure used his EPass a lot the first 2 weeks of July.

One thing you all need to know about EZ Pass and the toll roads is that you can get on and off some of the toll roads and not pay a toll - it depends on where you are and where you are going. There are also roads you can take that you don't have to pay tolls on. Most of us who live in the area know how to get from one place to another without the toll roads - takes longer, uses more gas, but no tolls. I tend to stay off highways because I prefer to drive surface streets - other people prefer highways. You can get just about anywhere in the Orlando area without paying tolls if you are willing to take the time and gas to do so. While these records are a good investigative tool, they won't show you everywhere a car went. Yesterday I went from Seminole County down to the Goldenrod - Colonial area (wound up getting lost, but that is another story) and didn't pay one toll. So keep this in mind when you are trying to pinpoint where someone might have been at a particular time - such as driving from A's house to Mt. Dora - you can do it without going on a toll road.

I don't think these e-passes can be switched from vehicle to vehicle

"2. If I change vehicles and need to move my E-PASS from one to the other what do I need to do?
The E-PASS Service Center installs and removes transponders at no cost. If you decide to move the transponder yourself you may contact the E-PASS Service Center for additional installation velcro. The E-PASS Service Center must be notified of your new vehicle information if you move the transponder."

https://epass.oocea.com/Ams.UI.Web/Help/FAQ.aspx#2

It might not be legal but we're using my transponder in my daughter's car right now because it debits my bank account and she's got a zero balance in her account!

Ok, thanks. Then someone else was driving GA's black car on that evening to the airport.

The passes just have a suction cup thing and you stick them on your windshield about where the rear view mirror is. She probably lifted her dad's transponder and used it in Amy's car. That wouldn't have been unusual for her to do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288