LP's Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe because LP is an ATTNY and has been in the PI etc... business BH.... etc...
HE does know, and have inside INFO ! & don't forget........................
The BG woman was inside with KC & ......... Don't forget...................LA was
in the RV with them a bunch and when people are excited... and when
people don't know what is ahead..................... many times..............
they "TALK" fast and faster... and yet...
I'm sure LP was always "LISTENING with both ears ! ! !"
I believe him.
I think he is really smart !
I think he really knows the BH/ LE side of things !
God Bless TES / LP/ and ALL ~~~ THE S E A R C H E R S & LE ! ! ! !
Thanks
for searching and bringing home "LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE" ! ! !
God Bless !
jjgram

* * * wish I could be there to help.....but I am sending many prayers for
safety for ALL SEARCHERS & Justice for Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! !
( < 8

LP is neither an attorney nor a licensed PI.

I think he DOES have some inside information. His team interacted with the family for some time so he probably knows things only LE knows.

Of course he does.
Just like the "information" he had when he said he'd find Caylee alive within a week when he bonded her out of jail.

When he first got involved he did not seem to know the facts.
I would like to believe much of what LP says.
He certainly has shown his commitment to this case.
He has lost some credibility, although I do feel his heart is in the right place and he really wants to see justice done.
Don't we all?

I think his intentions are in the right place.

If by in the right place, you mean media attention for himself and his business, then yes. You would be absolutely correct.

I read on another thread that LP is not actually an attorney. Does anyone know where/how to check?

well...he was not registered with the Texas Bar Assoc.

LP is like my mother-inlaw....annoyning but her heart is always in the right place and she means well!

You forgot dumped her in the swimming pool and fished her out with the borrowed shovel. Or something like that.

Oh yea, with a vinyl liner no less. It would be nearly impossible to fish out a dead body with a shovel without punching a hole in the liner.

I completely agreed with that in the beginning. Your words are true. What he has done, in rallying the BB community and raising funds for TES, I am very proud of. He, Tony and Rob are very emotionally invested in this case as alot of us are, very true.

It is also true he sometimes says thing to shall we say ..facilitate..
But you have my word, he is dumb like a fox, kwim?

Sly like a fox.:clap:

We sure have a hard time defending our Leonard, don't we Blink?

Maybe it is the age thing....just thinking how I can relate to him. Even his language just cracks me up.
Where do people get this about him lining his wallet with this case? That really bothers me for some reason. If I remember correctly, he lost a fair wad.

Why do you have such hatred toward LP? It's your right to feel that way, but I'm just curious.

Hatred?
You got hatred out of that post?
I'm sorry, but your definition of hatred and my definition of hatred must be miles apart. I see him as just another opportunist cashing in on the tragedy of a beautiful little girl. There is no hatred involved.
I don't hate anyone, I hate actions.

Hatred?
You got hatred out of that post?
I'm sorry, but your definition of hatred and my definition of hatred must be miles apart. I see him as just another opportunist cashing in on the tragedy of a beautiful little girl. There is no hatred involved.
I don't hate anyone, I hate actions.

Sorry. I wasn't quite sure how to take your previous post.

LOL It is so interesting to me the division between the people who support LP and those who do not. These are the same divided lines as the rest of the case. Just thought we should make a note the defense really does not care for LP, TES, or anyone else who is trying to find Caylee.

LOL It is so interesting to me the division between the people who support LP and those who do not. These are the same divided lines as the rest of the case. Just thought we should make a note the defense really does not care for LP, TES, or anyone else who is trying to find Caylee.

You are mistaken, at least in my case. I do not defend Casey in the least and I wholeheartedly support TES and the searchers.

I like LP's confidence. It is uplifting and I hope it comes to fruition.

Sly like a fox.:clap:

We sure have a hard time defending our Leonard, don't we Blink?

Maybe it is the age thing....just thinking how I can relate to him. Even his language just cracks me up.
Where do people get this about him lining his wallet with this case? That really bothers me for some reason. If I remember correctly, he lost a fair wad.

You don't have to defend LP. I would imagine he would be appalled to find himself in the sacred cow category. But the point of the original post was whether you can believe what he says in this case or not.

I can find him very likable - I like characters and he's certainly a character - and even touching when he talks about Caylee and still find what he says about the case very questionable.

Like I said in another post, I give little credence to anyone who seldom if ever cites where he got his information, even in a general way. I also don't like that he's presenting his theories extrapolated from who knows where as absolute facts instead of making it clear whether it's just his opinion or it is actual evidence.

Anyway, it would be far more useful if those who believe LP would give some reasons why, preferably other than "I like him" or "Because he cares" or "He seems so confident."

Not at all saying he's a conman, but conmen got that name because of the confidence in which they present lies and swindles. Look at the confidence Casey shows when she speaks. That doesn't mean I believe a word she says.

You are mistaken, at least in my case. I do not defend Casey in the least and I wholeheartedly support TES and the searchers.

I support TES and the searchers as well. I believe Casey is guilty of 1st degree murder. That has nothing to do with my feelings toward the actions of LP.

I am decidedly on the side of ALL the people who are working in every way they know how to find Caylee's remains and doing what they do best in order to make it happen.

If it means that LP is on NG every night saying whatever he wants to keep this case in the forefront...Excellent job, LP! It is like he said before...he doesn't care if people like him or not...as long as it keeps Caylee's name out there! He is doing exactly what he said he would do. If it means that TES is putting up with the A fam's jabs and still going about their job to find her...great job, Tim, you are the better person!! He is also doing what he said he would do.

I find not only is LP's confidence very comforting, but I agree with Blink that this man is as sly as a fox. I learned not to question why he says certain things which sound off the wall to us...because they are designed for someone else to hear anyway and he is playing towards their reaction. He has his reasons for the things he says and even the way he says them, imo.

I am decidedly on the side of ALL the people who are working in every way they know how to find Caylee's remains and doing what they do best in order to make it happen.

If it means that LP is on NG every night saying whatever he wants to keep this case in the forefront...Excellent job, LP! It is like he said before...he doesn't care if people like him or not...as long as it keeps Caylee's name out there! He is doing exactly what he said he would do. If it means that TES is putting up with the A fam's jabs and still going about their job to find her...great job, Tim, you are the better person!! He is also doing what he said he would do.

I find not only is LP's confidence very comforting, but I agree with Blink that this man is as sly as a fox. I learned not to question why he says certain things which sound off the wall to us...because they are designed for someone else to hear anyway and he is playing towards their reaction. He has his reasons for the things he says and even the way he says them, imo.

Leonard's sources are never told for a reason.
I feel certain he has never leaked a thing carelessly.
I agree with his words being for someone else. I often think that someone else is Cindy.
Wonder if this new gag order shuts down all of Nancy Grace's guests?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members