New Search Warrant--WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Byrdbrain!

Hey, they need to arrest that guy now!

Why in the world don't they think they have enough to convict!?:behindbar

What do they need, a video of the actual crime?

He's guilty as heck, IMHO.

:furious:
fran

I think an arrest is imminent and would not be surprised to see him bunking with Brad Cooper within the week!

Did he think that by searching from his work computer the search queries wouldn't be uncovered? I am surprised!

IMHO, Jason should be sweating about the death penalty much more than Brad Cooper. This is a true example of cold and calculated premeditation!

Holy Cow !!! :eek:

He truly is an animal.

Amm - the way I read this - this was his work laptop computer. This computer was in JY's Suv when he returned from Brevard after Michelle was found murdered. He got a surprise when he returned - a warrant to seize his Suv and its contents. I don't think he expected this to happen but it seems to me it was a darn good thing it did.

WOW !

50 phone calls/text messages to the woman he was having an affair with the day before Michelle was found murdered - holy smokes a freaking rabid animal.

Amm - the way I read this - this was his work laptop computer. This computer was in JY's Suv when he returned from Brevard after Michelle was found murdered. He got a surprise when he returned - a warrant to seize his Suv and its contents.

Is this warrant posted somewhere? I don't see it on WRAL.

Thanks for the links ByrdBrain and raisincharlie! I didn't catch this in the first link but in the second link -- he searched for "divorce" -- very telling IMO.

This is pretty damming evidence - those searches closely mirror exactly how Michelle was murdered. Screams premeditation - extremely loud screams. He is cold blooded no doubt.

He didn't even ask what happened to Michelle or even about the well being of his daughter when he returned.:furious:

This is grrrrrreat! Thank Byrd & RC for the links!
Yes, I noticed the search on divorce! You're right RC - he was caught right off guard with his truck & contents being seized.
Wonder how he's explained all this to Ma.

So.....I looked up the anatomy of a punch - one punch knockout. Obviously, he wasn't capable. Does this eliminate our thought on strangulation or did he intend on doing this subsequent to the knock out.

My eyes almost popped out RC with the 50 calls/texts!

This has got to be real close to a charge. They've got a ton of CE and they can prove he was there. Just a couple of loose ends here, I would think.

Yes, I noticed the search on divorce! You're right RC - he was caught right off guard with his truck & contents being seized.

So.....I looked up the anatomy of a punch - one punch knockout. Obviously, he wasn't capable. Does this eliminate our thought on strangulation or did he intend on doing this subsequent to the knock out.

This has got to be real close to a charge. They've got a ton of CE and they can prove he was there. Just a couple of loose ends here, I would think.

Ton of stuff in the warrant Ms. Jilly - he was even too cheap to buy a new coach bag - was looking for it on E-bay. Problem - the auctions ended before he even arrived in Hillsville

Holy cow - keep reading - it gets worse.

The 28 calls on November 3 were to Mommie dearest - !!!

And dear sweet big sis makes some interesting comments too.

Ton of stuff in the warrant Ms. Jilly - he was even too cheap to buy a new coach bag - was looking for it on E-bay. Problem - the auctions ended before he even arrived in Hillsville

Holy cow - keep reading - it gets worse.

The 28 calls on November 3 were to Mommie dearest - !!!

And dear sweet big sis makes some interesting comments too.

Wowsers....still reading. Finally someone to say that he was "hyper" and looked nervous at his meeting in Clintwood.

What a blockbuster!

Wowsers....still reading. Finally someone to say that he was "hyper" and looked nervous at his meeting in Clintwood.

What a blockbuster!

OMG - he may well have drugged Cassidy !

Finally - the truth, he did marry Michelle for only one reason, the one we all thought - only because she was pregnant. And he used this for his own pleasure. What a sick #$#$%^&$^#$. Don't know about you all but I am

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

In Mommie Dearest's own words ; "That's all you need to know"

OMG - he may well have drugged Cassidy !

I know!!!!!

Just finished reading - will have to go over that again. Trouble in paradise with sister Kim hey? After all she did to defend him.

My head is just spinning.

Finally - the truth, he did marry Michelle for only one reason, the one we all thought - only because she was pregnant. And he used this for his own pleasure. What a sick #$#$%^&$^#$. Don't know about you all but I am

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

In Mommie Dearest's own words ; "That's all you need to know"

He is one sick dude and he shouldn't have Cassidy right now. What is wrong with his mother?????? I can just imagine how arrogant he is with her though, just like with Kim.

I think an arrest is imminent and would not be surprised to see him bunking with Brad Cooper within the week!
been saying this for 2 years :mad:

if he isnt arrested by the end of the week, after reading this- I dont know that he will ever be----WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT :bang:

Hi Jilly :blowkiss:
this is just unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads