Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murt is back on at the hotel. And I hope you feel better soon KD.:)

O/T Was there ever a response (on WS or other site) from Blink directly about that on line spanking she was given? There were some pretty nasty things said. Did she take the high road and not respond to the allegations?

Blink and the sheep never responded to SK or any of our other on line detracters..the high road is always the better road..let's just concentrate on bringing Caylee home this weekend! That has always been our focus..

With much love and respect to all the searchers..DD

Blink and the sheep never responded to SK or any of our other on line detracters..the high road is always the better road..let's just concentrate on bringing Caylee home this weekend! That has always been our focus..

With much love and respect to all the searchers..DD
Agree

We all have to remember the search itself is the first priority. No cameras are ever allowed on the search by Tim for a very good reason. People need to feel they can be themselves and search and not have a cameraman over their shoulder..that makes things uncomfortable..and it also is a privacy violation if searchers have not given their permission to be photographed.

It also has to do with chain of custody,enough said on that point.

This is not some field day to be a photo experience..these are everyday people, with huge hearts, putting themselves out there to find this little girl.

If Tim says no closeups or photos that should be respected.

I applaud Tim and the level of professionalism he brings to TES searches.

DD

I was with Murt for the last few Days, this man is a total Gentleman..good hearted in the morning it was a blast. He played music we pretended to rock to then something came on an we all cried thinking of Caylee. here are some shots I took hope they come up..not too good at this..That's Geraldo's brother in the blue, and you can see Lenny in his hat in one, this is the site george was staring
texas.jpg

ger.jpg

georgessitelenny.jpg

I don't think so...thought he could go and film the people who have come down to search...just something to do since TM wanted him to stop...he needed to be a registered guest.

He was invited but he thinks maybe he was set up.
I sent him a bottle of wine to his hotel room he needed it after he had a bad day,,

First Tim asking him to leave per Cindy I believe, because she was on the IM and said he was going to get kicked out and guess what Tim was on that phone all that time before probably listening to her bitching.then came an told Murt to leave..too consequential

Then we go to KOA, person not there, but on the way his tire was wearing down, needs to buy one tommorow.

This is the sweetest man:blowkiss: and very caring, even after tim asked him to Leave he told us to still donate to Tim and get water, He is a bigger person that I would of been after that. maybe the next day after I cooled down but not right after that he stuck up for the donations and water.
Not being from Florida just to ride with him an see all these places we hear about is awesome..If anyone has time go on a trip when u can be sure it is in the morning the Trolls hit hard in the afternoon.

No doubt Murt is a good guy. I think he has his heart in the right place. But there are certain protocols to a search and Tim needs to enforce those for the sake of LE and the searchers, but most importantly for Caylee..so there is not a hint of impropriety here as far as chain of custody on any piece of evidence that they may find.

I'd love to know why everything bad that happens has to be the fault of people who were banned from here? Do you KNOW that to be true? Or are you just guessing?

Maybe it's some of the people posting on Murt's website that is being picked up by those at KOA. Maybe the searchers at KOA didn't like it that when Murt was kicked out of the search area by Tim M the trolls on his site said to stop giving donations and sending water. If I were part of the search team, I wouldn't want someone deciding if I got water or not. So the searchers maybe are blaming Murt instead of the trolls.

IMO, that makes a lot more sense than saying people who were banned from WS are the ones causing trouble.

I'm so new here that I was under the assumption that Websleuthers were staying at KOA! I saw an invite to go to the KOA campground not long ago. What happened? Did the banned people overtake the reservation or something? Seriously, this banned people thing is ridiculous. Who cares that someone on the Internet is banned from a forum of people tossing ideas about criminal cases?

No doubt Murt is a good guy. I think he has his heart in the right place. But there are certain protocols to a search and Tim needs to enforce those for the sake of LE and the searchers, but most importantly for Caylee..so there is not a hint of impropriety here as far as chain of custody on any piece of evidence that they may find.

:clap::clap::clap:

Very well said, DD! This is ALL about this beautiful little girl, bringing her home and seeing that there is finally justice for Caylee.

I don't think that anyone--no matter how much we want to know what's happening at the search site--should be willing to risk the outcome we've been praying for.

He was invited but he thinks maybe he was set up.
I sent him a bottle of wine to his hotel room he needed it after he had a bad day,,

First Tim asking him to leave per Cindy I believe, because she was on the IM and said he was going to get kicked out and guess what Tim was on that phone all that time before probably listening to her bitching.then came an told Murt to leave..too consequential

Then we go to KOA, person not there, but on the way his tire was wearing down, needs to buy one tommorow.

This is the sweetest man:blowkiss: and very caring, even after tim asked him to Leave he told us to still donate to Tim and get water, He is a bigger person that I would of been after that. maybe the next day after I cooled down but not right after that he stuck up for the donations and water.
Not being from Florida just to ride with him an see all these places we hear about is awesome..If anyone has time go on a trip when u can be sure it is in the morning the Trolls hit hard in the afternoon.

That was so sweet of you!!! :blowkiss:

I have no idea who is staying at KOA and who isn't. I sympathize with Murt, especially if he feels he's getting the runaround with being invited places, only to go and get kicked out. I'd be upset to find out Cindy is causing trouble, but it looks as if Murt is trying to keep a positive attitude about the shenanigans.

I only responded to people on this thread who claim that Murt's trouble was due to a group of those who were banned from WS over the summer. And that may be true, maybe not. Nobody knows.

But to me, it seems more likely that if a group of people want to cause trouble it would be the trolls posting on Murt's site. They were saying "Don't donate to TES" or "Don't bring water" when he was told to leave by Tim. Now if I was a searcher with a laptop who was staying at KOA, following Murt's site and I saw a bunch of trolls making stupid comments, I might feel like telling him he wasn't welcomed at the campground.

That is all I said.

Got this from SM...

Attachments

• MurtT.jpg
    MurtT.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 236
I have no idea who is staying at KOA and who isn't. I sympathize with Murt, especially if he feels he's getting the runaround with being invited places, only to go and get kicked out. I'd be upset to find out Cindy is causing trouble, but it looks as if Murt is trying to keep a positive attitude about the shenanigans.

I only responded to people on this thread who claim that Murt's trouble was due to a group of those who were banned from WS over the summer. And that may be true, maybe not. Nobody knows.

But to me, it seems more likely that if a group of people want to cause trouble it would be the trolls posting on Murt's site. They were saying "Don't donate to TES" or "Don't bring water" when he was told to leave by Tim. Now if I was a searcher with a laptop who was staying at KOA, following Murt's site and I saw a bunch of trolls making stupid comments, I might feel like telling him he wasn't welcomed at the campground.

That is all I said.

I heard that too. I didn't see anything being written because my main server will not allow chat at any level, so I couldn't see what people were saying but it was obvious that someone mentioned not to donate. Stupid. I enjoy Murt thoroughy and dont find him odd or threatening. The Topix people can get very distruptive. Could be those folks as well.

I have donated to TES and will continue to donate. I like Murt, but it's Tim's company and he calls the shots. This search needs to dot all the i's and cross all the t's.

I second this. Murt has interfaced with Equusearch more than once on this same issue. As you say, I have no doubt he's a good guy but there are rules in place for a very good reason and they need to be respected.

That is all I said.

Agreed - no one knows for a fact, but it is hard not to consider people that we know are looking for any tiny thing to do away with WebSleuths. I don't care if it's the Anthony's or the Banned, I only care about Justice for Caylee and the survival of WBS.

Peace -
RR

I have donated to TES and will continue to donate. I like Murt, but it's Tim's company and he calls the shots. This search needs to dot all the i's and cross all the t's.

I agree 100%. I had fun this morning following Murt to the portapotty :crazy:
but Tim rules! May the force be with them as they set out tomorrow!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member