LP's Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look like he's doing much helping. He seems to be standing around waiting to do interviews:)

I never heard the spite quote, but I agree with your post. The other night on NG he stated that PT Barnum made his most money from tom thumb, Nancy asked him what his point was and he said "I'm, not the only one in front of your cameras."

Just standing around? Who'd a thunk it? lol

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/orl-casey0808nov08,0,1532398.story

Among those present was bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who is upset with Casey Anthony because she would not help him find the girl.

"I'm doing it out of spite," Padilla said.

But I agree with him.... he's not the only one in front of the cameras. The media itself LOVES a case that the public wants to follow.

The post I was referring to was stating there was something unsavory about TM. How is that not bashing him?

No, Calikid was assuming another poster had called Tim unsavory, which they had not. If you had followed Calikid's post back to see the post she was referring to, she was misreading the original post. That poster was actually voicing concern for Tim, not anything negative. This is the original post. It is easy to misread if you don't read it carefully. The "he" is LP, not Tim:

Originally Posted by Bev
You CW, the more I looked at LP, the more I became concerned about Tim Miller. There is something about him and Larry Garrison that is none too savory. Van Susteren tried to pin LP down about this relationship and he was very evasive (as was his nephew) with his answer.

Not filing a tax return for several years is a crime, not to mention downright stupid.

Just standing around? Who'd a thunk it? lol

But I agree with him.... he's not the only one in front of the cameras. The media itself LOVES a case that the public wants to follow.

Thanks for the link LI mom. I bolded your last sentence. Again I agree with you, but the way he said it made me believe he was in it for the money as well.

No, Calikid was assuming another poster had called Tim unsavory, which they had not. If you had followed Calikid's post back to see the post she was referring to, she was misreading the original post. That poster was actually voicing concern for Tim, not anything negative. This is the original post. It is easy to misread if you don't read it carefully. The "he" is LP, not Tim:

Got it.

imo, the tom thumb comment was a reference to Nejame's size (he is short), a getting back at him for the barnum comment. Point being that Nejame was trashing nancy's show and all the people talking about the case (and potentially making money) but Nejame himself is doing the same thing.

If it is the one I am thinking that it is, then Blink made contact with LP about it and posted that fact in that thread and that he has stated emphatically that it was only his opinion. Correct me I am mistaken, and again, I would ask, how do you know that he is wrong? I personally do not believe that Lee is the baby's daddy, but that does not mean he is not. LP perhaps is confused about mitochondria, or perhaps there WAS a reverse DNA done and there were too few markers left over for the daddy which would indicate a relative WAS the father. None of us knows a thing about it and I am fairly certain it was made plain in the thread, if it is the same thread that I am recalling, by Blink that LP had cleared that up and made it an emphatic opinion of his, and not a fact that he was stating.:confused:

I don't know if Leonard is wrong about Lee being Caylee's Father.

Thats not the point.

If Leonard has an Opinion that Lee is Caylee's Father he should keep it to himself.

Don't you think it's disrepecful to Caylee to have Leonard spouting "Unfounded" garbage that involves her?

If it is true it's not Leonards place to tell the world.

And why is it that he only says it on that Sleazy radio station & he never mentions it on NG or GVS?

He doesn't say it on NG because he knows CNN would immediately drop him.

Everyone is guilty of something in this case except for Caylee.

No CaliKid, everyone is NOT guilty of something in this case.

LP stated the reason he's helping TES search is out of "spite." His word, not mine)

IMO, IF he really originally bonded Casey out of jail ONLY because he was concerned about finding Caylee, then he never would have said something like this.

I'm not saying he doesn't care about Caylee but it does seem to me that he inserted himself into the center of this case for personal motives/gains.

I always felt that he saw this case would be HUGE in the media & he wanted in on it. And after Casey went back to jail he had to re-invent himself in order to remain close to the action.
I hated that he rode into town in the first place. I try not think anything about him one way or another now. He's trying to help and I gotta give him that. But, I have never gotten over his bonding Casey out. (It was just wrong IMO.) All I can say, he's quite a character.

I don't know if Leonard is wrong about Lee being Caylee's Father.

Thats not the point.

If Leonard has an Opinion that Lee is Caylee's Father he should keep it to himself.

Don't you think it's disrepecful to Caylee to have Leonard spouting "Unfounded" garbage that involves her?

If it is true it's not Leonards place to tell the world.

And why is it that he only says it on that Sleazy radio station & he never mentions it on NG or GVS?

I am sure "that sleazy radio station" has a name that could be used so that others could recognize what it is that you are referring to, yes?

And as has been pointed out many times, there is the possibility that Mr. Padilla obtained Lee's DNA himself, off of a coke bottle he may have left behind or a glass he drank from while in the RV, so it is possible that he knows that what he is saying either is or is not true, of a FACT and not a guess.

As for Mr. Padilla keeping his opinions to himself, the same could be said for all of humanity. If it is true that he should keep his opinions to himself, then it is also true that all of us should keep our opinions to our selves. That is not the reality of life and one of our rights as citizens of this great nation is that we are allowed to voice our opinions: It is called Freedom of Speech, and if I am not mistaken, it is one of our rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.

If you do not know if he is wrong, then is it not YOUR opinion that he should keep it to himself?

What IS the point again?

It's amazing to me that some people are defending Leonard. If you go back to the very beginning of this case & read Leonards statements he has done nothing but Lie, spread rumors & flip-flop more than a dying fish. It's right there in black & white.

Leonard Padilla is a shameless exploiter of missing children. The only reason he's involved in this case is because he can get his "Good'ole Boy Mug" on TV every night & he loves all the attention it's bringing him & his campaign.

Whatever happened to Giovanni Gonzalez ? Didn't Leonard & his Nephew Tony say they were looking into that case to see if they could help? Of course that was just more BS to make people think that they help missing children all the time, not just ones that get them millions of dollars of free publicity

I would also bet that Leonard has already hired a ghost writer for his book which will probably be titled ...."Inside the Anthony Home".

Sorry for ranting............I'm going to go throw up now

I am sure "that sleazy radio station" has a name that could be used so that others could recognize what it is that you are referring to, yes?

And as has been pointed out many times, there is the possibility that Mr. Padilla obtained Lee's DNA himself, off of a coke bottle he may have left behind or a glass he drank from while in the RV, so it is possible that he knows that what he is saying either is or is not true, of a FACT and not a guess.

As for Mr. Padilla keeping his opinions to himself, the same could be said for all of humanity. If it is true that he should keep his opinions to himself, then it is also true that all of us should keep our opinions to our selves. That is not the reality of life and one of our rights as citizens of this great nation is that we are allowed to voice our opinions: It is called Freedom of Speech, and if I am not mistaken, it is one of our rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.

If you do not know if he is wrong, then is it not YOUR opinion that he should keep it to himself?

What IS the point again?

Yes it does have a name But the Moderators of this site said not to post iot here........I'll give you a hint

Afraid Chimps

What IS the point again?[/QUOTE]

The Point is that it obviosly doesn't bother you at all that Leonard is dragging Caylee's name through the mud every time he says that Lee is her father.

But your right....Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I hated that he rode into town in the first place. I try not think anything about him one way or another now. He's trying to help and I gotta give him that. But, I have never gotten over his bonding Casey out. (It was just wrong IMO.) All I can say, he's quite a character.

I hear ya!

And if we remember HOW completely outlandish his claims & comments were when he was still playing the part of Anthony supporter, then it's hard to believe he's suddenly a fountain of "facts" now that he switched sides.

I'm sure he says something that is truly pertinent to the facts of the case every once in a while... even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Yes it does have a name But the Moderators of this site said not to post iot here........I'll give you a hint

Afraid Chimps[/QUOTE

Did you actually get to go puke in that three minutes between posts?:)

And to me THAT is the point exactly, everyone, including Mr. Padilla, is entitled to their own opinion.:)

:clap::clap:..........and.............
this should be a day of hope, anticipation and appreciation for all the searchers and all of us who donated money to TES and for the food donations.
Not a day to be negative about anything-IMOO

<<snipped>>

Personally, I didn't like Leonard in the beginning, but I quickly warmed to him. If he is teaming with Tim for spite, let him have at it. I don't blame him. He flew to Florida from California, under the premise originally espoused by the defense that, when he bailed KC out of jail, she would work with Leonard to help find Caylee. Well, we all know what happened there. If you had been scammed out of $50,000 by this manipulative witch, wouldn't you be spiteful? I would!

And the part of your quote that I snipped. Well, I haven't even read the WS thread about Lee being Caylee's father. The thought alone repulses and disgusts me. Is it true? I don't know. Lee's name, to me, has just been added to a list of potential sperm donors. It doesn't matter to Caylee who her father is; she'll never have an opportunity to know him. BUT -- the disrespectful part? I think Leonard's disrespect, if you take it that way, is one of the minor ones in this case. Would you not agree that KC, above all others, was disrespectful of this beautiful little child? How more disrespectful can one get, than murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288