TES Needs Food and Water Announced at 10:15 AM TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the folks wondering why people didn't bring their own supplies...

I was supposed to be there today, I had to stay home due to an accident my husband had.

I would have been flying in from Pittsburgh. How in the world do you suppose I could have brought cases of water, food etc with me? Airlines are charging for checked bags, you can't bring more than 3 Oz's of fluid in any one container on board the aircraft.

People have spent hundreds of dollars, myself included, to be there to search. I think providing water for them isn't that big of a deal. Do you?

I have sent the equivalent of my hotel stay in water to TES command center. I hope it helps everyone there.

I just emailed Barbara with TES and suggested for someone at the command post` to call Publix and Walmart as I am sure they would donate food and water- they could make subs up- and donate bottle water

TES COMMAND CENTER:

The corner of Judge and Shadowridge
(SE Corner )
Orlando, FL
zip code 32818

A.
Sweetwater Springs Bottled Water
- sweetwaterspringsbottledwater.com - (407) 277-5331 - more

Will deliver tomorrow morning. For $75 I got 11 cases sent.

B.
Bailey's Filtered Water System
- maps.google.com - (407) 851-8555 - more

NOT ANSWERING PHONE

C.
Culligan Water of Florida Inc
- maps.google.com - (407) 425-6686 - 1 review
D.

NOT ANSWERING PHONE

Bailey's Coffee Service Inc
- www.baileyscoffee.com - (407) 859-2319 - 1 review-no weekend deliveries

F.
Blue Crystal Water
- www.bluecrystalbottledwater.com - (407) 275-9126 -closed

G.
Culligan of Florida Inc
- maps.google.com - (407) 425-6686 - more

NOT ANSWERING PHONE

H.
Crystal Springs Water Co
- maps.google.com - (407) 291-7631 - more

NOT ANSWERING PHONE
I.
Forest Oaks Water Treatment
- maps.google.com - (407) 291-7613 - more

THIS IS A FAX THAT ANSWERS, NO PEOPLE TO ANSWER
J.
Spring Water Homes
- maps.google.com - (321) 207-0160 - more

NOT ANSWERING PHONE

Murt said to please use his number, it is local, when asked for a phone number!!!
He's calling pizza hut now! 407-492-0787.

Thanks to SM for the info
http://.net/index.php?topic=4010.1200

BOLD and color done by me.

Sending Pizza now also.

Come on folks, lets help these searchers!

Jeni (who wishes she was there right now)

Zip is 32818 for command center - They are asking for water for tomorrow now.

Someone saying on murts chat that TES has enough pizza but is still in need of water/refreshments.

Bottled water, soda and fast food needed for Caylee searchers Today, Sunday and Monday.
Send to:

TES Command Center
Shadowridge Dr & Judge Rd, Orlando, FL 32818
(SE Corner)
http://tinyurl.com/67updz

Pizza Hut - 407-273-6100 6200, Lee Vista Blvd.
sweetwaterspringsbottledwater.com – 407- 277-5331
Popeye’s 407-275-3110 (Dave)
Crystal Springs delivers. 407-291-7461
http://www.crystalwater.com/Defaultcrystaleast.aspx
Zephyr Hills - 800-759-4290
Emerald Springs - 407-886-0972

For more vendors see post #54 and # 65 :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74622&page=3

Where Is Caylee?

Okay so someone said they have enough food for today but water could be used today or tomorrow. Can someone tell me how I can get some water to them today? I donated a little bit the beginning of the week but I can send some water too. I live in Iowa so don't know the best way to get this done. Can someone help me?

If we all e-mail CNN, Local news stations and ask them to get the word out that TES is in need of water, etc. maybe they will get more stuff. I have been watching Headline News and they keep talking about the search over and over again.

they do not need more food. please no more pizza just water.

Okay so someone said they have enough food for today but water could be used today or tomorrow. Can someone tell me how I can get some water to them today? I donated a little bit the beginning of the week but I can send some water too. I live in Iowa so don't know the best way to get this done. Can someone help me?

Please see my post above. One of the companies will be delivering water to them tomorrow morning and I have that bolded in orange just above. If you call they are really nice about it.

Jeni

For those of you that reading on this thread if you go up to post #65 by Insomnia Momma if eveyone donates what we can with the same company that she did that would be great. I tried to call and the business was closed for today but they open at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow and I will be calling them and donating too. The name of the company is on post #65. It is Sweetwater Springs and the number is: 407-277-5331.

I just called a friend who is a BigDog at the distribution center for WalMart in Tupelo Mississippi and told him about TES needing water and food and bug spray. He said he was up in a tree hunting but would make the phone calls when he got down and he would get water to them tomorrow from a local WalMart in Orlando.

I am crying like a big baby. I told him about Tim Miller and TES and that I just couldn't stand them needing water.

Bless him, and bless Tim and all the volunteers.

:thumb:

Sundance

Despite what the Anthony's do to discourage people from searching for Caylee An Army of volunteers & supporters sets out to prove them wrong & bring Caylee home.

The genuine goodwill that is being displayed here at WS is trully amazing.

Okay, what is the deal for Sunday? I saw the info on post 65, 9am is 6am here! What do they need? What time do they need it? Or would it be better to send $$ to TES and an EMAIL to the person on page 1 of this thread?

Want to keep up the support but would like an idea of where it helps the most! Thanks to everyone!!!! MMB

155 PIZZAS JUST FROM PIZZA HUT ALONE!!!!!

They have a real need for water most of all.
With the heat and exercise. Water is important to keep the searchers from dehydrating.

From the searcher above:
Sweetwater Springs Bottled Water
(407) 277-5331 - more
Will deliver tomorrow morning. For $75 I got 11 cases sent.
If they are already making a delivery tomorrow, I am sure people could call and get a case or two or whatever they can afford on their credit card and it could be added to this delivery.
They open at 9 am EST, so if people call them first thing...they can add to to order before the delivery goes out.

They could probably use pre-packaged snacks. Like cheese/crackers or peanut butter crackers, tiny bags of pretzels, chips. And fresh fruit, like apples, bananas, oranges etc...
How to get these donated on a Sunday or bought and delivered is the problem.

Money to TES might be the best plan. I don't know.

Okay searchers, so how many pizzas showed up at the Command Center today? It would be interesting to know because on Murt's site it seemed as if EVERYONE was calling in pizza orders for you guys.

They have a real need for water most of all.
With the heat and exercise. Water is important to keep the searchers from dehydrating.

From the searcher above:
If they are already making a delivery tomorrow, I am sure people could call and get a case or two or whatever they can afford on their credit card and it could be added to this delivery.
They open at 9 am EST, so if people call them first thing...they can add to to order before the delivery goes out.

They could probably use pre-packaged snacks. Like cheese/crackers or peanut butter crackers, tiny bags of pretzels, chips. And fresh fruit, like apples, bananas, oranges etc...
How to get these donated on a Sunday or bought and delivered is the problem.

Money to TES might be the best plan. I don't know.

Thanks, I'll send an email to TES, if I don't hear back by 7am my time I'll call the water number you listed. Thanks!:blowkiss:

Oops I just saw Patty's message. not to contact TES, I'll figure it out in the morning LOL!!

Okay searchers, so how many pizzas showed up at the Command Center today? It would be interesting to know because on Murt's site it seemed as if EVERYONE was calling in pizza orders for you guys.

Enough that they sent out the word for no more pizza!!! Too bad the pizza places didn't ask someone about splitting the order between Sat/Sun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth