Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so easy to be mean when you don't have to identify yourself.

But why.....I don't understand it. Everyone has to be able to live with themselves and what they do to others, and look at themselves in the mirror.

Well I had a blast with Murt and the gang today. I really enjoyed the ride home except for the peer pressure. Someone kept making me moon and flash the cars as they went by since we were partying on the roof and playing a little beer pong. Heh

Seriously, it was great getting to see everything today. That was the next best thing to being there. A huge thanks goes out to Murt.

As owner, I agree with everything you said. There are other forums out there that are doing a good job. SM is one of them.

There are STILL trolls on this board that follow our posters to other places.

I am begging every Websleuth member. Please, if a troll tries to engage you IGNORE THEM. PLEASE. Especially at Murts. That poor man doesn't need this.

Posters who were trying to post at Murts were getting slimed by the trolls. First, how awful. Here Murt is trying to do good and he should never have to put up with this.

IGNORE THEM. Please. I don't want to go somewhere and see a WS poster trying to defend WS and just making it worse. That has happened before and it is not the way to go.

Let's get back on topic. If you want to discuss this further PM or email me. Don't post about it on the thread.

Now, Murt is such a cool guy. I would like to know the story of his life if he would be so kind as to share it one day.

Tricia

I found out tonight that his wife died recently and that his son was killed or died....I am new to the Murt world, but I wholeheartedly agree to everyone here to not take the bait.

It reminds me of why i love this place...

Anyone else unable to get into Murt's site tonight - I'm getting a message that it is invite only. I can hear and see Murt, and he said it is not, and I haven't been around to even be accused of spamming, plus I sign in with my username. :mad: Never mind: It's fixed and Murt is saying it's a software issue.

I have to say after riding with Murt for a couple of days, his site brought more laughs and tears in minutes, listening to songs that you would want to boogie to, and posters that were hilarious and entertaining, then a song that would remind us of Caylee and how much we all love her :blowkiss:and hope to find her. and the tears would come.

This man got on his site begging for donations, For Tim, Water & Food for the searchers, Donations were pouring in Pizza, quisno's, subway.:clap: One person donated $245.00 in pizza's for the searchers.I thought what great person, not what group she was from.

I don't think without Murt this could have been done.

This man is a Prince These donations came from alot of posters not just WS but many others I am sure.

To me this a time we should just work together as a group of People to help find Caylee not just people on Certain Message boards.

The bottom Line Is Caylee, an for all the posters that were banned I am sorry, but you have to realized like Murt said he usually has 30-40 posters and today he hit 1600. I think it was just overload.

No I didn't get banned fortunately,but I wasn't trying to post every second like alot did. Knowing a little about Murt I don't believe he would intentionally hurt anyone.

So for anyone that doesn't live in Florida an wants to see the sights and have a blast try to "Roll with Murt"
I saw places especially about this case that I couldn't even start to imagine.

So to all you girls that were dancing on top keep it up, I loved it..The Music was great.you are right:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

lol, so was I.

Does anyone know if Murt is going to be out and about tomorrow? If he is, how early?

I thought he said he had to work tomorrow, but I don't know what times. That's what I thought he said......

Salem

I have to say after riding with Murt for a couple of days, his site brought more laughs and tears in minutes, listening to songs that you would want to boogie to, and posters that were hilarious and entertaining, then a song that would remind us of Caylee and how much we all love her :blowkiss:and hope to find her. and the tears would come.

This man got on his site begging for donations, For Tim, Water & Food for the searchers, Donations were pouring in Pizza, quisno's, subway.:clap: One person donated $245.00 in pizza's for the searchers.I thought what great person, not what group she was from.

I don't think without Murt this could have been done.

This man is a Prince These donations came from alot of posters not just WS but many others I am sure.

To me this a time we should just work together as a group of People to help find Caylee not just people on Certain Message boards.

The bottom Line Is Caylee, an for all the posters that were banned I am sorry, but you have to realized like Murt said he usually has 30-40 posters and today he hit 1600. I think it was just overload.

No I didn't get banned fortunately,but I wasn't trying to post every second like alot did. Knowing a little about Murt I don't believe he would intentionally hurt anyone.

So for anyone that doesn't live in Florida an wants to see the sights and have a blast try to "Roll with Murt"
I saw places especially about this case that I couldn't even start to imagine.

So to all you girls that were dancing on top keep it up, I loved it..The Music was great.you are right:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Listening to Murt, he was as frustrated with the ustream site as anyone else. I don't know if it was the mods or just bad luck, and I agree that sometimes you just have to go with the flow. I did hear a few nasty comments made by people, including some forum mods, who should've known better, but as an average joe I have no control over anything. I'm sad Murt won't be around tomorrow because today was a lot of fun.

I just wanted to tell everyone, I have been riding around with Murt for some time now, on Monday this week, Murt's record was only around 350. Murt was driving around on Thurs. and come up on George at his station. Murt asked George for an interview, not sure exactly what he told Murt, but Murt was suppose to talk with him on camera Friday.
Murt asked someone to post that on another forum, and the trolls started then. I don't know which forum it was, but it got around the net obviously pretty fast. This is when the trouble started in his chat. Before this, at night, there were around 90-100 people and his chat didn't need moderation because there was nothing to moderate. George backed out of course, but if you look through his clips you will see where he shook George's hand that day on film.
Murt is working on fixing things, he didn't expect 1600 people to show up within a matter of a day. I hope you all understand, he is a good person.
I just thought it would be nice to let you all know that none of this was expected to happen to the chat because a few days ago, it was like sitting next to your brother on the couch.lol....no problems..

I thought having 10-15 mods was asking for trouble...and he sure got it! Out of those...I don't know that he knew who he was really dealing with and who was just out to get revenge on people. It wasn't the people from Ustream doing the rather select banning of innocent people, imo. It was not Murt's fault.

Murt said a little bit ago that basically the site got hacked and this person banned a ton of people and made the site invite only. He has contacted ustream and has filed a complaint. He said what this person has done is a federal offense and the FBI will be contacted.

Sorry so many of you were banned today. Sounds like it was just a huge mess.

Murt said a little bit ago that basically the site got hacked and this person banned a ton of people and made the site invite only. He has contacted ustream and has filed a complaint. He said what this person has done is a federal offense and the FBI will be contacted.

Wow, thanks for the info. I wasn't there this afternoon, so I missed all that, but I really enjoyed "rolling with Murt" yesterday and this morning.

Well, that would explain it! Don't people with the skills to do such a thing have something better to do with their time?! Get a real job! (talking about the hacker)

I thought he said he had to work tomorrow, but I don't know what times. That's what I thought he said......

Salem

Murt said he had to work Sunday through possibly Tuesday. He plans to leave around 4pm tomorrow and may be on a little bit before he goes to work.

I was having the problem last night and tonight. It was the same person that was causing the problem. I would be reading along and then get the disconnect screen and when it would go to reconnect, it would say that it was a private chat. I would close out the screen and go back in and more times than not it would work. It was crazy, but I love hanging out with Murt...he's a trip! He has such a good heart and I can't blame him for his frustration today.

I just wanted to tell everyone, I have been riding around with Murt for some time now, on Monday this week, Murt's record was only around 350. Murt was driving around on Thurs. and come up on George at his station. Murt asked George for an interview, not sure exactly what he told Murt, but Murt was suppose to talk with him on camera Friday.
Murt asked someone to post that on another forum, and the trolls started then. I don't know which forum it was, but it got around the net obviously pretty fast. This is when the trouble started in his chat. Before this, at night, there were around 90-100 people and his chat didn't need moderation because there was nothing to moderate. George backed out of course, but if you look through his clips you will see where he shook George's hand that day on film.
Murt is working on fixing things, he didn't expect 1600 people to show up within a matter of a day. I hope you all understand, he is a good person.
I just thought it would be nice to let you all know that none of this was expected to happen to the chat because a few days ago, it was like sitting next to your brother on the couch.lol....no problems..

Excellent summary of what all went down in the last couple of days, and today. Hope he gets a good night's sleep after this unfortunate debacle.

Yes, NewsJunkie was the one who banned me too! I cant believe it...Im so bummed. I was enjoying reading the chat from those around the world.

Hi MisOtk ..

I am sorry about all the problems that you have had on "Murt's" site today .. I will admit that it has been terrible .. but not as bad as the last 2 days with the "Trolls" crashing the system and causing problems. This is why Murt put the Mods up to help control that Trolls .. He has been on the phone with Ustream too .. trying to get rid of the junk and havoc that these Trolls are causing.

If You got Booted out .. for Now . Please just go register with a
Ustream ## until things settle down and Murt gets back to straight things out. He has to work for a living so will not be there for a few days and by then TEX might be gone ..

I attribute it to the fact that the site was scrolling so fast that it was hard to get the correct ID of the person that they wanted off from there. I know that I tried to copy some things off there to pass around regarding the supplies needed and it was almost impossible ..

So Please try to go register with a number until things settle down ..

Thank You
and
Sorry
silvercoins

Thanks..No wonder I could not get back in under dockitty yesterday..I thought I had been banned, I know I didn't do anything to get banned..LOL
I am kitty1182 now..I think..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member