Tes search for caylee is over

I'm just not seeing the point in debating whether the beads were grown-up beads or kid's beads. What matters is if they were the same beads Casey used in the past and had at the home.

For once (ok, maybe a few times :crazy:) Chilly, I agree with you, IF they are identical, that says much to me. What kind they are and where they where purchased wouldn't make any difference IMO.

Has Tony said he took Casey to JCP?

I am trying to find Tony's interview to find out. After LP said Tony gave her a ride, I thought she went by herself to JCP he ohly took her to get gas for her car. Or maybe LP meant she drove Tony's car. I don't know my head is spinning. I was trying to type while he was talking...I hope they find her there tomorrow and she is not eaten or partially been eaten by the alligators. I don't understand that either. He said gators wouldn't bite the suitcase?

Call me a cynic, but I can't help wondering if the beaded cross was not planted by someone - perhaps someone who wants media attention?

Interesting supposition. We certainly can't rule out that possibility.

Why do you have to imply that it was ignored? What IF it wasn't seen?

The story is that someone took a picture of the cross during the first search, can't take a picture of something that wasn't seen.

I see it differently, Edam. The area to be search is so vast, there's just too much to search. It's like looking for a needle under a thousand haystacks without even knowing if the needle is under the hay at all. I think it's wise for Tim to give up and I think he deserves everyone's support in that. The search effort has failed, but we don't want Tim to feel that he personally has failed.

Chilly, I agree with you. TES and Tim have done their best in an impossible situation. He will continue to have my support and admiration.:)

Exactly! Just putting the heavy shovel down into the water then trying to lift the child out from the bottom ~ not Casey unless she's much stronger than she looks! :) MOO

I had an above ground pool taken out of a home and the guys tapped the shovel into the liner to let the water drain and it split wide open. I can't see KC using a shovel in the pool and not hitting the liner. If the liner was damaged in that way it would have had to be replaced.

Also, after 2 days there would be noticeable decomposition and I can't see Casey handling the body. MOO

Panthera, I'm so sorry. I should've taken the time to go back and find your post so I could quote you properly. The threads are moving so quickly and there's so much to read, my head's reeling. Will you please accept my apology? :)

You make another valid point here, too!
Oh no need to apologize at all!! :blowkiss: I sometimes will read something too and not remember who posted it but remember the content of the post.

It's unfortunate the search was called off and even more unfortunate the searches that were conducted didn't result in finding Caylee.

It's very sad but let's not have that sadness turn to misdirected anger towards the people who've dedicated their time to finding her. We must remember when assigning TM as Caylee's hero, he's not...nor should he be.

Her hero should be her mother...or at a minimum her GP's or Uncle. Let's keep Caylee in our hearts and our prayers and tell her (I have to believe she can hear us) that so many people love her.

That is what I thought to but then someone said that the gators don't hunt? they will go on site? That doesn't sound correct, I am going to try and find something on Animal Planet or Discovery, something...

I think gators most definitely do hunt. What I heard is, they won't dig for their food. Thus meaning, a suitcase or even a shallow grave would keep the gators at bay.

I am trying to find Tony's interview to find out. After LP said Tony gave her a ride, I thought she went by herself to JCP he ohly took her to get gas for her car. Or maybe LP meant she drove Tony's car. I don't know my head is spinning. I was trying to type while he was talking...I hope they find her there tomorrow and she is not eaten or partially been eaten by the alligators. I don't understand that either. He said gators wouldn't bite the suitcase?

I recall Tony saying he picked her up at Amscot around 11:30 (I think), and they went back to the apartment where she made breakfast. After that...my memory is gone. I'm almost certain that Tony never mentioned taking her to JCP.

No way KC would've brought an already murdered Caylee to her parents....

No she would just drive around with her dead child in the trunk for 10 days. What is your theory? I think LP's theory makes more sense than any I have heard. Why do you think the dogs hit on decomp in yard, by the pool, etc. I think LP's people got closer to KC than anyone. The girl that worked for him, and his nephew that KC cooked for. I think she may have shared more than we know. Your thoughts?
I also sthink Leonard&Co had much more information about the family as a whole than anyone else. jmo

OK, earlier today I read on this site somewhere that the necklace with the questionable beads/cross was found on the ground/woods. In a nearby tree was
a hand-fashioned cross that was determined to have been placed there by a family who lost someone (NOT related to Anthony's). They replaced the handmade cross in the tree but later it was gone. Someone probably took something they shouldn't have...we tried to be respectful while searching of citizens trying to have a peaceful picnic, jogging, soccer games, etc.

Nothing and I mean nothing was ignored!! But there is/was way too much area with way too much stuff to search extremely thoroughly. There was trash and bottles and clothing and bags of junk you wouldn't BELIEVE the mess in the woods. Nothing was left to chance.

Cocoa, are you saying it's already known that the beaded cross has no connection to Caylee?

Honestly, I didn't really expect them to find her. I think they have enough to put kc away for a long time anyways. I had always hoped they would find her just to give her a proper burial, something her family obviously cares nothing about. Poor Caylee.

cocoa - Another question...Were you guys anywhere near where LP was talking from this evening?

cocao - Why do you think that the search was called off? If, as you say, you guys hardly got the chance to scratch the surface, why would TM state that all areas had been searched???

I don't know pink - I know the whole park was "searched" per say - people walked the whole thing - but from what I saw, they would have needed to put every single body in that park for 1/2 a day to comb it all. Some searchers just walked the paved paths and glanced from side to side. Yes, unfortunately,there were some searchers who were glory seekers looking to be on camera. And there were searchers who were irresponsible and just plowed right on into the woods stomping around etc. and not being very careful. I was like a mother hen to everyone I saw like that! Did you look under that frond? Slow down! Look in this area you missed!, etc. There weren't too, too many of them, but it irritated the stuffing out of me!!

Every palm frond I lifted with my stick, every pile of pine needles (not unusual amount for 4 months in FL) I lifted had something there - well almost every one. We tried to focus more on the areas that were previously under water at the last search. The water has gone all the way back down to normal levels finally.

It is entirely feasible that this necklace or cross or whatever was where the water was before - as well as the cross in the tree. It is so wooded there that yes, someone could hang it in a tree and it wouldn't be seen. These aren't just single trees with nice mowed grass under. These are what we call "scrub oak" trees. I'm going to try to find a couple pics of tree areas of FL to give you all an idea of what we were looking into and climbing around in.

PS I was NOT in the group or area where these items were found so I have no firsthand knowledge of them.

That is what I thought to but then someone said that the gators don't hunt? they will go on site? That doesn't sound correct, I am going to try and find something on Animal Planet or Discovery, something...

http://www.corkscrew.audubon.org/Wildlife/Alligators.html

Alligators are especially tuned in to splashing in the water, frequently caused by an animal in distress, two animals fighting or playing in shallow water, something walking along the edge of the water, or even a bird or animal bathing. All indicate prey that may not be paying as close attention as it might otherwise be to its surroundings.

Cocoa, are you saying it's already known that the beaded cross has no connection to Caylee?

I would like to know the answer to that as well. If this is the case, LP has stirred yet another tempest in a teapot.

I also sthink Leonard&Co had much more information about the family as a whole than anyone else. jmo

I do too, especially the female BH and Rob. Nothing like first hand observations! I don't know if any of it could ever be used in court, but the insight into the dynamics, as well as the info could be a WEALTH of knowledge. jmo

For once (ok, maybe a few times :crazy:) Chilly, I agree with you, IF they are identical, that says much to me. What kind they are and where they where purchased wouldn't make any difference IMO.

I concur with both of you. Chilly just had to take me on because I mentioned that the beads could be purchased in a kit sold in the child's department of most any store. And more importantly, since JC Penney does not have a craft section, it's still possible that beads could be purchased there (though someone else says it was the actual necklaces bought there).

NO adult would use such beads, was the response back to me (which is nothing but speculation anyway).

That's the issue I was taking on. I don't deny the beads could have come from a craft store, nor do I think it matters. If they match, it's gonna be damning evidence regardless.

I had an above ground pool taken out of a home and the guys tapped the shovel into the liner to let the water drain and it split wide open. I can't see KC using a shovel in the pool and not hitting the liner. If the liner was damaged in that way it would have had to be replaced.
I hadn't thought of that possibility ~ ours is inground and I was thinking of the concrete being scraped. You make a very good point! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back