CocoaMom's Church Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to hear about all the things this witch searched for on her computer. Ugh.

It could also explain the stain.... she might have simply placed Caylee's body in the trunk without any covering... thinking she wouldn't have it there for long.

When rigor set in, she was too grossed out to cover it & protect the carpet from the decomposition.

A body develops rigor but then rigor goes away with in a few hours. The rigor should disappear before decomp set s in.

As I recall, we were at an area (I figured it was a teen hangout, others said it was where homeless people hung out?) that had a fire pit in the middle. But it was just off a major intersection, I don't think a big fire would have worked.

On another note, if anyone reading this thread is in Orlando area and willing to do a quick look at something for me, please PM me. (Or, if there's a thread for searchers in Orlando, can someone let me know, I haven't seen anything.)

I just want to make sure that something was followed up on. It's in an accessible area. Just need someone to visually check if an area has been dug up. Please PM me if you're willing to check- (no danger involved, just need to walk 20 feet or so and look).

Wow! I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I got to the last post and was actually dizzy! Cocoamom you have done an incredible job here, along with all the help you got along the way.

While I find it hard to believe they had any security the day you were there, they may now. I guess time will tell if she is there.

Cocoa Mom, you are amazing! And so is everyone else who is trying to figure out this mystery. I think this theory is very plausible, and I bellieve that the Casey having her nails done is very telling--her vanity may be her undoing--Has her nail technician been questioned? If she presented her with a "challenge", broken acrylic, or cracked, or some unusual damage, couldn't that be a clue that she did some manual labor of some sort? Casey has never seemed like that kind of active person, so this would be out of character for her. Hopefully, the church will change its' mind on the search. As I said on another thread, this "case" has become a "cause" for all of us. Let's hope Caylee will be found soon.

Wonder if there's a pair of (replacement) black and brown flip flops on that JCP credit card receipt that CA was so adamant about not having anything on it of any value.....:waitasec:

She bought flip flops at Target.

If the church has security, where was GA working security during these times and I wonder what company handles the church security?

I am not implying anything here, just wondering!

last post before bed - for you all to ponder:

The church respectfully declined a search - even a small, quiet and private one. Please do not plan any "secret searches" or anything. It could be very detrimental to your welfare. See, they told me they have security cameras and security guards 24 hours. They said if anyone came on the property they would be stopped immediately and told to leave or the authorities called. Especially if they were walking around in or near Hawk's Hollow, the children's playground or taking pictures!

Just imagine what would happen if you locked your keys in your car and had to call AAA!

We wouldn't want that to happen. If you read my "story" from early in the thread around page 5 or 6, I can hear you laughing...but I was very polite - my tongue hurt too much from biting it to say anything negative to them.

Seriously though, please don't go poking around there - there are a lot of officials who read here and hopefully they will see the merit in an official search of this private property.

Good night all~~

"People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing." Dr. Phil
Cocaomom -
I hadn't read your post before I posted mine about an alternative location.

I'm sorry to hear this. On the positive side, at the very least, those in charge of the property will likely have a heightened awareness and just may keep their eyes open to the possibility. Also, I'm assuming that if LE should decide to get involved that they would be able to work around the issue of this being private property.

Katz thank you for explaining things to me a few pages back! :)

Last nite I went back and looked at that photo again, I didn't realize the caption didn't down load with the picture. The photo was taken at a party at JPC's house around March, I still think it said gasoline works best or better... reason it stood out to me was because I saw it right around the time the gasoline stories first broke and I was horrified by the idea, still am.

I've never been able to accept the burning theories, because I don't want to believe anyone is that cold, or willing to take the risks involved. Especially with all those natural resources you folks in FL breed in ponds and swamps.

If she did choose this method it would explain her absolute resolve; Caylee and all traces are gone for good and she has no need to worry about any parts showing up.

I pray that LEO's have so much evidence that KC will be put away forever at the very least and the next time some wanna be party girl will think about how little fun KC has in prison before she lets her baby disappear forever. Maybe someday, someone will interview KC and she can tell the world if it was worth it for, 31 days of freedom.

Cocaomom - Have you ever been down Fabian Street? It's directly across the street from the Amscott and it goes down toward a pond. At the end portion of that street, there are no houses and there is thick foliage. About half-way into this portion of the street there appears to be an embankment that goes into the water. This is also an area where KC could have parked in relative seclusion and dropped the body without being noticed. Someone else posted about this and I have been unable to find their original post. The location fits in well with some of your theories about the church area and it is so close, it would be great if you (with others) could have a look!

Funny that you mention this pink because I was very, very interested in this area a while ago. It is still on my personal list of possibles..I compared all maps and found there to be fencing all the way around all of these water bodies. The best place to get in has fence too. Now, that doesn't mean it isn't in disrepair or down or cut - I haven't been there in person.

I went with the assumption that the fence blocks her from getting in but if you look to the West side of that retention lake, you see a path or road type of lane that goes out onto Goldenrod. No fences. I thought this might be a viable option but I would want a quick exit if necessary and it doesn't appear to be all too easy to turn a car around in. Still considering it and if I EVER get back to Orlando, I would like to drive around this area...

Thank you so much for all you have done CocoaMom. You are the best and IMHO all God asks is that we put in the action/effort. The results are up to him and I believe you put in all the effort you could possibly do. YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Ohhhh, I'm not done yet!!!! I don't quit - ever! Just ask people who know me - they even say I am "relentless" when I'm on a mission LOL!

I am working other angles that are perfectly legal. The WSers are SOOOO helpful! I couldn't do most of this without them. All of you are such fantastic thinkers!

cocoamom
not sure what to read into these developments, but the thing that really strikes me is if they really had cameras you would have been stopped. But i agree le needs to do the searching. Even if this is not the secret place, it will be a place very much like it.

bingo!!

Hi GrannyL! Did you know you were my first official WS friend? Love ya and all your hard work!:blowkiss:

Just saw your message! Thanks your so sweet.

Talk about hard work you have put in a lot of time on this church theory. Wish they would let you search. Maybe if you go in person and talk to the Pastor he may ok a small search party. I know my team was stoped at a church on Rouse and once I talked to the Pastor (?) he finally agreed as long as we knew the church was not responsible if anything happened. Thanks for all your work.

Did you talk to Brett again? PM me if you did courious what he had to say.
:blowkiss: back to you!

Ohhhh, I'm not done yet!!!! I don't quit - ever! Just ask people who know me - they even say I am "relentless" when I'm on a mission LOL!

I am working other angles that are perfectly legal. The WSers are SOOOO helpful! I couldn't do most of this without them. All of you are such fantastic thinkers!

Cocoamom you're the best!! Keep us updated! When I learn how to post a picture, I'll post the one in question. :clap::clap::clap:

...maybe going in through the back door after yelling FIRE! :furious: never mind, just remembered what happened last time I tried that! very much not legal! :crazy:

BTW where was the security officer last time you were there, locking keys, taking pix, using RR. 2 separate kids came to greet you? :waitasec:

If what the church says is true...that they have 24/7 cameras and security guards...that would make this area very unlikely for KC and Caylee to hang out at regularly (w/o getting caught). It would also make it very likely that camera footage exists if they DID. I'm not saying the church admin is lying, but it's certainly a good reply if they want to keep people from searching the property. I'm not sure I buy it.

As I recall, we were at an area (I figured it was a teen hangout, others said it was where homeless people hung out?) that had a fire pit in the middle. But it was just off a major intersection, I don't think a big fire would have worked.

On another note, if anyone reading this thread is in Orlando area and willing to do a quick look at something for me, please PM me. (Or, if there's a thread for searchers in Orlando, can someone let me know, I haven't seen anything.)

I just want to make sure that something was followed up on. It's in an accessible area. Just need someone to visually check if an area has been dug up. Please PM me if you're willing to check- (no danger involved, just need to walk 20 feet or so and look).

Hey EgyptNug were you on my team Saturday? If so I went back myself Monday afternoon and checked to be sure. Was not satisfied with what was done so have sent a letter with a copy of my debrief report and a map/picture to Sgt. Allen asking him to get it to the right department to check out. If this is what you are talking about let me know. Will be sure to let you know what I find out. The answer to your question if we are talking about the same thing is "only few small holes poked."

GRANNYL

Aw, cocoamom! I am so disappointed. Thank you for all you have done. I do think that it is fishy that they wouldn't allow a small search. JMO BUT KC liked her men, whose to say that the security guard wasn't hanging out with her when she was there, you know what i mean. Anyhow, keep on keeping on girl, i'm behind you 100%!!

If what the church says is true...that they have 24/7 cameras and security guards...that would make this area very unlikely for KC and Caylee to hang out at regularly (w/o getting caught). It would also make it very likely that camera footage exists if they DID. I'm not saying the church admin is lying, but it's certainly a good reply if they want to keep people from searching the property. I'm not sure I buy it.

The more and more I think about this, the more I think this is not true. A regular security guard in the Orlando area makes about 25K per year. Divide that by 2080 working hrs. in a year. That's $12.00 per hr. Multiply that by 24 hrs., that's $289.00 per day. Multiply that by 7 and that's $2019.00 per week. Add to that the cost of CCTV Camera Surveillance by a monitoring company, that could run upwards of $1k per month (depends on how many cameras they are monitoring, how much of the exterior property they are monitoring, and how many hours per day they are monitoring).

So the question now is, does this particular church have it in their budget to pay approx. $9k per month in guarding and CCTV coverage.

The other thread was locked & this theory was still be discussed...

here is a copy of CocoaMom's own post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2930610#post2930610

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

-----

This is an excellent theory, imo.

Now I'm wondering is there could be ANY type of connection between the church and the tattoo words "Bella Vida."

Quite an excellent theory!

The more and more I think about this, the more I think this is not true. A regular security guard in the Orlando area makes about 25K per year. Divide that by 2080 working hrs. in a year. That's $12.00 per hr. Multiply that by 24 hrs., that's $289.00 per day. Multiply that by 7 and that's $2019.00 per week. Add to that the cost of CCTV Camera Surveillance by a monitoring company, that could run upwards of $1k per month (depends on how many cameras they are monitoring, how much of the exterior property they are monitoring, and how many hours per day they are monitoring).

So the question now is, does this particular church have it in their budget to pay approx. $9k per month in guarding and CCTV coverage.

I agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members