New Docs Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am way behind on this thread. Between T-day prep and reading docs. So I don't know if it's been mentioned yet. At the below link Cindy said she would voluntarily bring the gray pants to LE. She never so much as returned LE's calls and they had to retrieve them via a search warrant.

PDF Pg 29
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

It looks like great gma and brother do not lie, they say it like it is, good to know that they are good people.

OMG_ have you seen the e-mail from CA's brother on 8-21-2008??!!

It is also in the 10th set of docs from fox orlando.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_50.htm

That was something, wasn't it.

On a lighter note, I laughed out loud when GGramma told Cindy, in July, she "blew it" on some interview, and that Cindy should stay off television because she was looking like a fool, making people hate her, etc., etc. And then GGramma adds kindly that if Cindy wants to continue doing television interviews, Cindy should behave the person she really is--kind, caring, a nurse.

I'm paraphrasing above, but you'll get the idea until you have time to read the 10th set of documents.

Interesting that pictures bu John John Azzilonia were saved. I googled him and all I found was that he is a professional photographer in Orlando.

John Azzilonna is also photographer ( maybe a misspell?) with a bunch more info available.

Anyone know what kind of pictures he takes?

Thank you for the link. After reading those, I noticed further down that TonE's cell #'s were listed. I wonder if KC knew about "Freaky Lauren" and "Slutty Lauren"?!? :eek:

I wonder if Tony might be in a little trouble with Lauren over that.

Wow - on Topix forum someone posted this picture. Apparently it is a leaked photo from one of the 1200 "bad" photos!!! It looks like her IMO - this picture is xxxx though so open at your own risk

Redact link..............................
If it's not KC, it's her identical twin.....holy you know what!

Wow - on Topix forum someone posted this picture. Apparently it is a leaked photo from one of the 1200 "bad" photos!!! It looks like her IMO - this picture is xxxx though so open at your own risk

careful with that.... we had our thread on that pix closed down this morning... you may have the link removed rather quickly.....

careful with that.... we had our thread on that pix closed down this morning... you may have the link removed rather quickly.....

ok, i didn't know - should In remove it then?

Come on everyone! I've been reading for hours and the lion's share of the posts are debate and argument over whether or not she was abused and the whole "who is the victim" thing....

SHE DID IT AGAIN!! Can anyone else see this? She has turned hundreds of us upside-down thinking about this! She did the same thing to her family! We will know very soon whether or not it is true - CA will let us know you watch!

If CA says it isn't true, she is saying her daughter is a liar and CA loses. If CA makes excuses for KC, we all know it IS true - CA loses....see what KC did? More control over mom...I really don't know if CA drove KC nuts or if KC drove CA nuts. All I know is they both are!

If she wasn't molested, she is just the same (but even bigger) liar she always has been and she has deeply injured her own family - what a terrible and selfish thing to do (are we surprised?).

If she was molested, well, that could explain a lot -like the lack of feelings for Caylee. Caylee was a reminder of the monster that did what he did. Maybe he is the father of this "burden" and not only did she go through molestation, but she had to give birth to his child? Now super-idiot (sorry for the name calling but I can't control myself!) CA denies it happened, no support for her injured daughter and hey, while you're at it, be sure you are a great mom yourself. CA shoved Caylee down KC's throat - talk about adding insult to injury!

The really bad news is, we will never know for sure unless the molester comes forward.

No, I don't feel sympathy towards KC - I am an SAS- not ashamed of it because I didn't do anything wrong! I was a child of 4 years old! It was my brother (14yrs old), mom didn't believe me either. Slapped me across the face and told me I was a liar!

I was never close to my mother the rest of her life, but I grew into a relatively normal adult and raised a normal child myself! Sexual abuse is NO EXCUSE for murder or murderous behavior!

We will know the truth through CA's behavior and comments in the next days~~

My 2 cents!

I don't know, but we did a side by side comparison with one of her at the same angle minus the "lollipop" and decided it might not be her. The nose shape is different. It lead to some interesting conversation, though!!

the link should probably be removed... many of us did a very detailed comparison (measurements, numerous pix) and are 100% convinced that it is KC in VERY vivid living color... we got past the nose part pretty easily... for example... here are two pictures of me (one professional and one candid) and my nose looks totally different (neither is photoshopped)..

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

You're right, but he's known all this stuff for months, yet he doles it out to us one tiny, tantalizing morsel at a time. I realize he likes appearing on NG, and that's why he doles out his knowledge so sparingly--and there's nothing wrong with that! It's just that at times I sorta feel like I'm being treated like a chump.

Other than that, I enjoy LP; I think he's fascinating particularly when you consider that he's 70! So this is NOT, repeat NOT, a putdown. I guess if I feel like a chump, it's my fault, not his.
To me, LP always seemed to WANT to be an insider when he really wasn't. With all these bombshells supporting a lot of his earlier predictions, he may very well be connected and 'in the know.' I think I'll start paying closer attention to the things he says.

the link should probably be removed... many of us did a very detailed comparison (measurements, numerous pix) and are 100% convinced that it is KC in VERY vivid living color... we got past the nose part pretty easily... for example... here are two pictures of me (one professional and one candid) and my nose looks totally different (neither is photoshopped)..

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
I wish I would have seen the whole thread before it was removed. I was quickly scanning it at work and couldn't devote a lot of attention to it, for obvious reasons! I'm glad to hear there was a conclusion. Interesting....

It's gratifying to know that Cindy's family (Great Grannie and Rick, et al) is telling her the truth. Too bad they can't force her to get help, but it's good to know that someone related to the Ants is actually dwelling in the Real World here on Planet Earth.

OMG_ have you seen the e-mail from CA's brother on 8-21-2008??!!

It is also in the 10th set of docs from fox orlando.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_50.htm

Yes, I've read it. He accused Cindy of destroying evidence by washing the pants from the car. And warns her the cops could arrest and charge her.
And, as a special dig at the end he tells her in capital letters that everyone on the Greta show believe Caylee is dead. He thinks she belongs in the nut house. Whooa! He's really on her case about allow Casey to get away with her lies.
JMO

Interesting that pictures bu John John Azzilonia were saved. I googled him and all I found was that he is a professional photographer in Orlando.

John Azzilonna is also photographer ( maybe a misspell?) with a bunch more info available.

Anyone know what kind of pictures he takes?

Pics from various clubs i.e. Fusion

In the email from Gma on June 16, it does not mention CA and Caylee's visit? Am I reading that wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.