Geraldo At Large - Sunday, 12/14/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Fox needs to get new "experts". Everyone seems to be too close for comfort with the defense team and its getting icky!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. It is like some big lovefest and it is giving me the creeps!

Is it an experts job to examine evidence to help determine cause of death, time of death and link evidence to a possible murderer?
Or is it an experts job to find fault in the authorities ways of obtaining evidence in the hopes of letting criminals walk the streets freely?
How do these people sleep at night - makes me want to reach for my barf bag when I hear them on these shows.

When you need attention off of your guilty client, attack the investigation and the evidence.

It has been known to work.

I am saving my barf bag for when Kenny-Baden pats and hugs Casey throughout the trial.

I think Fox needs to get new "experts". Everyone seems to be too close for comfort with the defense team and its getting icky!

I like Dr. Baden.

But, I think he is allowing his personal relationship to interfere with his objectivity.

I very much DISAGREE with his chloroform theory. I would like him to come up with ONE person who EVER used chloroform as a babysitter.

It is used to put down animals.

You can't party if you have to stand by the baby's head rewetting the rag every few seconds.

IMO

This is the second time that someone told that joke. I'm going to do a little bit of research to find out what "Ketchup Lee" is all about.

Henry Lee did this during the Michael Peterson case. He was the author from NC that killed his wife, Kathleen and made it look like she fell down the stairs.

Henry Lee illustrated this during his trial to try and make it like her coughing up blood would have caused all the blood splatter.

Sorry if this has already been answered.

I thought Spector was a slam dunk.

Not so. :(

i hear ya,,, but we aint done with that one yet :)

and in that case we had 2 adults - and it different than this case but
i also thought they would get him...dont worry they will

in this case we have a defenseless 2 year old that the mother ..well i dont need to go into all the details you know what i mean about the endless lies
over and over and the changing stories over and over
she is DONE :furious:

FWIW I had more than half of my teeth capped (some white and some silver) by the time I was 2 1/2. My mom let me sleep with a bottle filled with Pepsi or milk when I was a kid.

Why on earth would a dentist put a toddler through that when the baby teeth are going to fall out? My nephews dentist wouldn't even crown one baby tooth when he was five.

This is the second time that someone told that joke. I'm going to do a little bit of research to find out what "Ketchup Lee" is all about.

It's not a joke.
I am still having nightmares with that scene.:rolleyes:

if Geraldo is friends with Baez and Baden is a Fox contributor, isn't Fox News contributing to the obstruction of justice by slanting the story for the defense???
How is this even legal?
Sorry this has been Pi**en me off lately!

No need to be sorry, TooManyWords. We're all feeling pretty much the same way. Exasperated.

To my knowledge - Baez is not a Fox contributor. He is simply an *interview guest* for the talking heads as he strives to make a name for himself as Casey Anthony's criminal defense attorney. (He's ill-equipped but the big one dropped in his lap.)

Baez & Geraldo seem to have a budding friendship going - predicated partly upon .. they are both defense attorneys, are both of Puerto Rican descent (Pizanos), and can scratch one another's back - so to speak.

Geraldo fancies himself as a *journalist* :::gag::: and an investigative reporter. "Whatever it takes" to ingratiate himself with the principals in a "high profile media driven case" is what Geraldo will do. He wants (needs) to be in the story - in the forefront, if possible.

In order to "get himself into the mix" - his best shot is to play footsie with the high profiled defense team - giving them "face time" on TV and giving his show increased numbers ratings due to the high level of interest by the public - who is clamoring for every morsel. It's all about $$$ & ratings for Geraldo.

Really - how many of us would waste our time watching Geraldo if not for the latest info we might glean about Caylee's death & the murder case against her monster of a mother ..?

Rummy :cat:

Why on earth would a dentist put a toddler through that when the baby teeth are going to fall out? My nephews dentist wouldn't even crown one baby tooth when he was five.

According to my mother, I had many cavities. Maybe my teeth were falling apart. I do not know. It took quite a while before I actually got my permanent teeth, so I'm glad for the caps.

I noticed that some are thinking that they may not have Caylee's dental records to compare. I just want to point out that I was getting xrays of my teeth done by the time, I was around 2. Also, my sister and all of her friends took their children to the dentist around 2 as well for xrays. It's not unheard... Of course, we have no idea at this time if she was even seeing a dentist. I don't think it matters because they could probably use pictures or bite marks that she might have made on something. I know a lot of little kids bite things...

I'm glad to hear you say it. I thought it was just me.

My son had a crown on one of his baby teeth. The dentist didn't want to pull it because he said it would mess up the alignment of his teeth. (I think he just wanted more money.)

And it also didn't hurt that OJ was a sports icon..I know that gets lost in the mix LOL.

The other thing that 'helped' OJ, LA was still wearing bandages from the riots that followed the Rodney King beating. The defense played the race card early in the game, the National Guard was on alert. If OJ had been found guilty there were many, many people who were geared up to take it back to the streets.

As pizzed off as people were that OJ walked, there was a collective sigh that could be heard all the way across So Cali that a riot had been avoided. I missed the entire trial, except for the high lights on the nightly news. No one could have missed the end of jury deliberations, everywhere you went there were TV's set up to report the verdict.

JB and the scheme team obviously don't have this going for them, putting KC's baby pictures on the news didn't help. They are grasping at straws. OCSD and LE has come out on top so far, so I'm curious what they are going to try and pull out of their collective britches when this comes down to the wire.

My son had a crown on one of his baby teeth. The dentist didn't want to pull it because he said it would mess up the alignment of his teeth. (I think he just wanted more money.)

Probably not, it really matters what order the teeth come out. If it was was his molar, it had several years left in his mouth, they were trying to keep his bite straight. My dd had an orthodontic device placed in when she was 3 or 4, trying to realign her cross bite.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa