Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prisoner has a natal midpoint of sadism, Mars/Saturn and tomorrow Mercury will produce media and web chatter about her cruel character (not personality, character). Mercury will be at antiscion with that midpoint. Her Mars to Mars return will be exact, always remembering that her natal Mars is conjunct Uranus. These placements square her Mercury and her Sun. Sol in the heavens will also afflict. It has been a long string of black days for her, long ago in our calendar.

Leve, please have a festive and fizzy birthday divorced from the fate and emotions of this woman. Make it totally about the beauties in life and about your very own self. It is your day. This is one of the days the prisoner wanted to rip off the calendar. We would have lost your birthday if she succeeded! She was leading a horrible life, and one she chose, in 2008. She reaped the whirlwind on December 11. Instead, I see you out in green meadows and hills on your birthday, far removed from her taint.

Major Announcement Expected In Anthony Case
Sources told Eyewitness News a major announcement is possible Friday in the Anthony investigation.

you guys could very well be "spot on" about today...

i really love this thread. :)

The press conference is scheduled for 2pm. Is it worth doing a chart for that time/event? This is also the press conference that the meter reader is supposed to be introduced at.

and to reiterate the sentiments, this is my favorite thread and am amazed at the abilities here.

~elizabeth

Bold is mine.

I've looked at this pic for 10 minutes and cannot see a book. I look at it close and from afar. I took off my glasses and got within an inch of the screen (probably closer), but I cannot see a book. Sorry ...

No need to do all that squinting. The book is at the bottom of the photo. It's yellow with pictures. Go to my post above which is at this link. There are two pictures. Look at the smaller one first. It's an enlargement of the book area. The larger pic gives an idea of the area.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3078012&postcount=385

Sources told Eyewitness News a major announcement is possible Friday in the Anthony investigation.

If the 2:00 pm news announcement turns out to be the revelation of the identity of the remains, you can rest assured the information was revealed to the "next of kin" way earlier .... perhaps even early this morning...

Whatever the news, it is likely to be a "bombshell," considering the planetary interplay in effect.

Let's hope our wonderful WS server holds its own as we approach the awaited hour. Perhaps we should ask our Tricia if there might be some way we could contribute to her acquisition of a more powerful (i.e., crash-proof!) server... Just a thought.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The prisoner has a natal midpoint of sadism, Mars/Saturn and tomorrow Mercury will produce media and web chatter about her cruel character (not personality, character). Mercury will be at antiscion with that midpoint. Her Mars to Mars return will be exact, always remembering that her natal Mars is conjunct Uranus. These placements square her Mercury and her Sun. Sol in the heavens will also afflict. It has been a long string of black days for her, long ago in our calendar.

Leve, please have a festive and fizzy birthday divorced from the fate and emotions of this woman. Make it totally about the beauties in life and about your very own self. It is your day. This is one of the days the prisoner wanted to rip off the calendar. We would have lost your birthday if she succeeded! She was leading a horrible life, and one she chose, in 2008. She reaped the whirlwind on December 11. Instead, I see you out in green meadows and hills on your birthday, far removed from her taint.

Awesome Tuba, thank you. I will be surrounded by my whole family, we NEVER miss a special occasion. We are all very close physically and emotionally.

Just FYI because I seem to be in a reflective mood today - my name in real life means MEADOW and its a family name. To be exact my name means Sunrise in the Meadow and my daughter's name means Sunbeam in the Meadow.

:blowkiss:

Oh my Goodness the one day I will be at the doctor and not at home.......:mad:

Let's hope our wonderful WS server holds its own as we approach the awaited hour. Perhaps we should ask our Tricia if there might be some way we could contribute to her acquisition of a more powerful (i.e., crash-proof!) server... Just a thought.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'd be more than happy to contribute to a more powerful server. This one drives me nuts when it goes slower than a snail's crawl between Midnight and 4 or 5 AM every day. It doesn't always happen at the same time. This morning it was closer to the 4-5AM hour CT. grrrrrr

Chat with Carlos Padilla of OCSO about the meter reader.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18316982/index.html

If the 2:00 pm news announcement turns out to be the revelation of the identity of the remains, you can rest assured the information was revealed to the "next of kin" way earlier .... perhaps even early this morning...

Whatever the news, it is likely to be a "bombshell," considering the planetary interplay in effect.

Let's hope our wonderful WS server holds its own as we approach the awaited hour. Perhaps we should ask our Tricia if there might be some way we could contribute to her acquisition of a more powerful (i.e., crash-proof!) server... Just a thought.Thanks,
Soulscape

:prayer: feel the same way...

you guys are wonderful!!!

I'd be more than happy to contribute to a more powerful server. This one drives me nuts when it goes slower than a snail's crawl between Midnight and 4 or 5 AM every day. It doesn't always happen at the same time. This morning it was closer to the 4-5AM hour CT. grrrrrr

same here... i wonder if there is anything in the works to switch to a new server. i would gladly donate.

zoey, I realised my sentence about John M. could be read two ways. Sorry. To make my meaning more clear, John has said he would go to court to obtain a citation for contempt if the co-defendants refused to sit for their scheduled deposition. They were already subpoenaed to do that. Yes, it is BC who speaks for them now and he said they will not attend the deposition. So when I saw I hope John M. goes to court I do not mean against his will.

Did they say where the presser would take place? Can't remember source, but I heard that LE would not make announcement of DNA results from the crime scene, but would hold the presser at OCSO. So that would be a hint for us.

AKSleuth - do we have a birth place for ZFG?

Is this the picture you're speaking of?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-crime-scene-photos-121808,0,4270354.photogallery

Picture #27 if the link doesn't bring you to the exact photo.

I can't tell if those are true orbs or just rain drops on the camera lens. There does appear to be a book on the ground.

Here's the pic cropped and enlarged.

Caylees_book_on_ground_crop_lg.jpg

Enlarged, it could very well be orbs, and it's definitely a yellow children's picture book. :eek:
It's not the same book she had in the video where she sings "You Are My Sunshine" which was all about kittens, but it could be a book of the same set or one published by the same publisher as the video book. The one on the ground appears to have some kind of birds.

Also, there appears to be a black plastic bag in the brush above the book and lower orb (white dot) and to the right of the upper orb. I've lightened the pic and enlarged the area. Look very closely, it's hidden under the vegetation.

Caylees_book_on_ground_color_crop_e.jpg

I'm having a devil of a time posting this message. grrrr Server overload?

aksleuth, I have looked at this picture a thousand times and I still cannot see a book or birds. what part of this picture shows a book with birds? thank you!

lol, never mind, i see it now

Hi Tuba & Soul -- the charts from last night indicated that something BIG was going to occur this morning around 9am. I know the presser isn't until 2pm, but do you supppose they are telling KC and the grandparents this morning? That would make sense, wouldn't it?

Enquiring minds want to know. he he he

Have a great day ladies.

zoey, I realised my sentence about John M. could be read two ways. Sorry. To make my meaning more clear, John has said he would go to court to obtain a citation for contempt if the co-defendants refused to sit for their scheduled deposition. They were already subpoenaed to do that. Yes, it is BC who speaks for them now and he said they will not attend the deposition. So when I saw I hope John M. goes to court I do not mean against his will.

thanks...I'm very astrology inept but am this site just draws me to it...how things really have came together....

thanks to all...

aksleuth, I have looked at this picture a thousand times and I still cannot see a book or birds. what part of this picture shows a book with birds? thank you!

towards the bottom of the pics kinda to the left side of the middle....its there

Hi Tuba & Soul -- the charts from last night indicated that something BIG was going to occur this morning around 9am. I know the presser isn't until 2pm, but do you supppose they are telling KC and the grandparents this morning? That would make sense, wouldn't it?

Enquiring minds want to know. he he he

Have a great day ladies.

<bolding mine>

It's a possibility, Beck.

Eventually the announcement will be made to the public (whether during today's presser or not) and hopefully --- shortly thereafter, if not immediately --- we'll learn when KC & grandparents were told.

Thanks,
Soulscape

www.local6.com they are reporting now that they are expecting @ 2 the medical examiner will announce it IS Caylee- she is expected to talk then...We will also meet the Meter Reader....

WESH is reporting a different time line for the meter reader -

http://www.wesh.com/news/18317180/detail.html

The FBI is expected to announce the identification of the remains some time on Friday at 2 p.m. In addition, the Orange County government is expected to hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. with the meter reader that discovered the remains to address questions about his involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288