Why would Casey refuse to see her pastor?

Sorry to keep repeating this but I find it hard to believe it's the same exact 'hang out' spot..How can that be when it gets flooded from spring to winter..The underbrush is as dense as it gets..And there's snakes!

I believe there was a 'hang out' in the area..Where exactly I don't know but KioMarie does..Maybe she can clue us in with the truth but I doubt she will cos that don't sell rags :rolleyes:

I'm also in Central Florida and my group also had a hang out spot in the woods. If there is enough clearance near the edges to allow a few teens to congregate, then they will. It's possible that their hang out spot was on the school side of this area. IIRC, it was a triangle shaped area. KC lived on one side, Suburban was the side Caylee was found and the school faced the 3rd side. I would suspect that they hung out by the school side.

kc is evil and cannot stand to see a man of the cloth.........kc doesn't want to talk about confession or prayers or forgiveness from GOD....nor does kc want comfort from religion......kc wants out to party and be with men.........so kc just wants her lawyers!
IMO, the rosary and crosses kc wore were to mock religion!

IIRC The pastor for the jail told KC about the positive ID. The pastor she refused to see was from the GP's church.
Wasn't it reported that KC never actually went to that church. I surmise she doesn't care to talk to her mothers pastor.... and yes I am being a tad snarky!

I thought the A's didn't even have a church or a pastor and that Eastside Baptist was just the church that started having the vigils for them instead of in their driveway. I can see that in this course of time, the pastor ministering to the A's in this time of spiritual need...but I'll bet KC didn't even know him.

I do remember JG stating that because he was from a religious family, KC would conform to their religious ways, but after they broke up she stopped being "religious."

Also, remember the one psychologist opining that one way socipathic liars come to the truth is if they "get religion." KC refusing to see the pastor tells me she is not headed down this path, just yet.

Why would KC refuse to see the Ants? Personally, I think Baez wants her away from anyone besides his law firm and, for some reason, KC and The Ants are going along with it.

Baez was afraid KC might talk. IMO,he is the one responsible for KC refusing the visitation offered by the pastor. Why is Baez so concerned? :rolleyes: Is he fearful KC might break down and confess?
I think you hit the nail on the head! He was angry, he wanted to be the one to tell her and the "protocol be dam(((ed" He made that clear and the jail followed their rules , not his.

One of the talking heads said if the next of kin was in jail/prison they wouldn't get the notice so instead it would go to the A's..They were obviously wrong.

I thought the A's found out about an hr (1:30) before the pc..LE had to know at least a few hours prior to the pc so it seems they were in no rush to pass the word to them.

I thought the ME said that standard proceedure when the next of kin is in jail is to notify the jail who sends the chaplain to provide notification and that had been done. Of course JB whined about not being able to tell KC himself, like he whines about everything, but seems like she was notified the normal way for people in her situation. The ME also thought that the GP's (although she only said "the grandmother") had also been notified and got confirmation of that from the people on her left, who I believe were the LE contingent.

*DING DING**

Because why would she see a person of the cloth when she can deal directly face to face with her SAVIOR, JOSE BAEZ? hahahahahahaha

You can clearly see her priorities here. It's that "It's all about me," attitude, IMO. Her focus is saving her own butt, not making peace with what she did. She doen't want comfort because she knows what happened, and how can you take comfort knowing that it is almost all over now? Her lies are really starting coming to light now.

This is just my opinion, of course.

My view on this is pretty simple....
Coming up with a defense strategy was FAR more important in her demented mind than saying a prayer for her deceased daughter!! JMO

Casey refused to meet with the pastor because she felt it would be a "huge waste of time" !!!!!!

If she's avoiding seeing a pastor, imagine her fear when she has to answer to the Lord.

IMO, my personal belief is that our children aren't "ours". They're on "lend" from the Lord...and every parent will answer to him the questions of how and what we did with his children while he trusted us with them.

Good luck on that one, KC!

It's Fla protocol for a jail chaplain to inform a prisoner of a death.

Sidenote: JB should know this but he acts all offensive and stuff because he wasn't the one to get to tell her.

Yes he whined about not being permitted to tell her, and said he has been the closest person to her thru this.
But being that he is NOT next of kin, of course they did not tell him, the followed protocall and informed Casey thru the Jail Chaplain, according to thier proceedure, and IIRC notified Cindy via telephone at about 1:30 PM.

Oh WOW! This is an EZ one! There we all go complicating things trying to figure out just WHY KC would not meet with the Preacher-Man!

Simple! She is unable to seduce him!
:woohoo:

She refused to see her pastor cause she couldnt face him ie guilt, and because she was with JB and its all about "herself" and figuring out how to get out of everything.

KC does not care that Caylee is dead.

So tell her something she doesnt ALREADY know, GOD. Just build a bridge guys... *rolls eyes*

She doesnt want to see anyone connected to her family (or her family for that matter).

Why should she bother to see the pastor? She might have to act like she GIVES A DAMN.

Well, actually she does give a damn. She gives a damn that she can get back onto the outside to party, get her nails done and live her life as she intended. Footloose and fancy free without that "little snotnose" slowing her down.

I.HATE.HER.

Don't forget about her tattoo appointment that she missed because she was "arrested on a f'n whim". :rolleyes:

Was this the pastor who was interviewed on TV? If so, that probably envoked KC's "No soup for squealers rules." No audience for any one who talks about KC to anyone but KC, or who displeases KC in any way. Also possible that Mr. Pastor violated Jose's "Nobody but Jose talks to KC" rule. He seems to administer that fiat with an iron hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back