Emails From Cindy and her family

I've seen these emails before & one thing I find very intersesting is Cindy saying....

"They have no case against Casey, DNA doesn't take 31 days to get back, they have nothing"

She's not saying that Casey didn't do anything wrong - she's saying they can't prove it.

Wow. That is very interesting. I haven't read the e-mails yet.

Thanks JBEAN!!!!!

OMG I had not seen these emails till the other night, very revealing imo.
Maybe Cindy had some kind of a plan to get rid of George.

Wow!! Thanks for the heads up! I remember when I was reading the last doc dump that they only had a bunch of emails from the great grandmothers sister but there weren't any from the g gramma. THESE ARE THE ONES I WAS THINKING AT THE TIME "WHERE ARE THEY?"

Everyone should read these!!
No...they were in the doc dumps of yore.

i am just noticing for the first time, that in the email dated 7/11/08, it is stated that Cindy didn't believe Casey was pregnant just like she didn't believe it the last time???? How many babies has Casey had???

I also thought it made it sounds like, Cindy thought Casey disapeared cause she was pregnant. I think the letter refers to how casey kept denying she was pregnant when she had Caylee. Rick says at 7 months pregnant, and obvious, she couldnt except Casey was lying saying she wasnt.

i am just noticing for the first time, that in the email dated 7/11/08, it is stated that Cindy didn't believe Casey was pregnant just like she didn't believe it the last time???? How many babies has Casey had???
I don't know if it was the wording or what, but it was brought up here...something along the lines, IIRC, of perhaps giving context to the statement "I don't want to lose another one" (?) You might want to search posts.

Cindy's family were trying to figure out if Casey left because she was pregnant. They're thinking that if Cindy believed Casey last time, she'd believe her again. IMO, they were just speculating.

It is very telling though that no one in the family thinks much of Casey. Usually a grandmother thinks her grandchildren are the best in the world but that's not the case here.

Cindy's family were trying to figure out if Casey left because she was pregnant. They're thinking that if Cindy believed Casey last time, she'd believe her again. IMO, they were just speculating.

It is very telling though that no one in the family thinks much of Casey. Usually a grandmother thinks her grandchildren are the best in the world but that's not the case here.

I agree, and its actually almost to the point the grandma is happy she is jail. If she thought Casey was just irresponsible I think she would be differant, its like she thinks casey is just bad.

No. In fact, all families speak to each other just as you would hear on the Waltons. Exactly.

And if you believe that, there's a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell ya...

The Waltons?? I can't place that name with any of the royal Gypsy blood lines. Can't remember if that was a Gypsy Queen line or of the Gypsy King.

GypsyKing.jpg

I hate to say it, but I think it was already trickling down to Caylee. When I see the tape of her "reading" the book at the nursing home, some of her facial expressions, verbal cues and body language do not reflect a happy little camper. There are pictures of her that indicate deep-felt unhappiness. Her big brown eyes are sometimes filled with an anger that no two-year-old should know, and those same eyes are sometimes filled with hurt and confusion.

Caylee Marie Anthony hasn't even been buried yet.

I was surfing around tonight and found this info...

Looks like Cindy was blowing her brother off in these emails..

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Go down to Casey Documents Part 14. Interesting..

ALSO: Documents Part 13

Hi, Find'Her, yes, it is interesting and quite illuminating. Thanks for reactivating this discussion! I've posted links to this thread from the Psychological discussion relating to family dynamics. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76453&page=9

In mourning ...

*IF SHE IS DIRECTING FRIENDS TO GO IN THE HOUSE AND GET THINGS, THAT IS NOT A VERY»GOOD IDEA IN REGARDS TO CINDY & GEORGE'S PRIVACY OR THE SAFETY OF THEIR BELONGINGS*

It's not clear where this is coming from but it does help to support the BS! re: Zanny & the KEY ..I hope the defense can't use it?.

Everything else confirms what the state already knew about KA including her relationship with CA.

It's obvious CA (& her family) knew something happened to make KA leave with Caylee & they were all worried the entire time they were gone but that's not how it was presented by the A's to LE..They were covering for KA from the get go (still are) which is bizarre since it's painfully clear how much CA adored her grandchild.

It pushed her into "rescue" mode. IMO

Does anyone else find it amazing that Cindy dismisses her next door neighbor's statements about Casey backing the car into the driveway & borrowing the shovel ???

She says......

"As for my neighbor he has told so many different dates and versions of the shovel we cannot keep them straight" & " they can't even remember what day in June it was" .

Good thing LE can keep them straight.

I guess these folks never heard of a telephone. Why would they be e-mailing each other rather than talking when such a tragedy is unfolding before their eyes? Lu is quick to point out what a bad seed KC is as are Rick and Shirley. She must have been a real little a'hole for her own Grandmother and Uncle to think this way about her. I noticed that CA defended her theft from Granny, "(s)he didn't steal Mom's checkbook. She used the routing number on the check and it was only for $50.00." CA just talks around issues, never addressing the fact that KC is a lying thief. That is a sickness.

GA isn't stellar in their eyes either. I guess they hated that he laid on CA's leg all those years, never holding a job for any length of time and then spending all the money and getting them into debt. They think he is bi-polar and KC is just like him. Hmmm. They also thought KC killed Caylee from Day 1. He gets behind on his own car payment and can't handle the 2 bills he is supposed to pay? What a freaking loser.

Yes, they seperated some time before Caylee was born and reconciled after she was born, as I recall GA and CA went on a date and came home to find KC and JG in bed with Caylee. CA told GA he was no longer the man of the house and to stay out of it, she would handle it. Remember?

Does anyone find it strange that they were discussing Jesse O as "maybe" being Caylee's father? From everything I know, he was never considered a candidate by CA, so where did the family get this from?

It is hard for me to imagine that CA would be the sole provider for all of them and that they would both steal from her and spend like there was no tomorrow and she didn't put her foot down. The family talked about CA getting an apartment on her own. I remember CA saying that she talked to KC about letting her take over the house payments and she would move into an apartment in repsonse to questions about KC telling Amy that they were getting the house, etc. CA may have led KC on a bit here, who knows, but without a J O B, KC wasn't taking over anything.

CA has a martyr problem. Apparently she talked to her co-workers a lot about her family problems since the old gals thought the co-workers would be aghast that CA took GA back. The whole family does not pull any punches when it comes to pointing out the obvious. And what about Aunt Lu offering to make a "no interest" loan to CA if GA wasn't there? No one would help with money to get KC out of jail either.

It also seems very obvious that CA can not do anything right according to her family. What a mess. CA was doing all in her power to hold it together for everyone and they just sucked off of her until the well ran dry. Of course, she "let" them, but it would be impossible for me to toss a kid like KC out, knowing that Caylee would be on the streets too. Maybe the chloroform was for KC and GA, then turn on the gas and go visit Dad in the nursing home. Nevermind, she loves the pets and wouldn't want them to get hurt or die. But, I can see where she might think that she and Caylee would live happily ever after without the 2 lying, stealing leeches.

As for as I know, he posted in some forums, one being Topix. If you have a link to his blog, please post it. We are posting in a forum here, Websleuths, the best forum on line. We are not blogging, nor are we bloggers, based on what we post here.

Its been months since I read his blogs and yes, they were in Topix. The link to this doc dump of emails can direct you to the site at that time. It was sent to Cindy and the links are addressed in the email.

My apologies, I felt the information was "old news".

:)

Whatever family spats he was having with CA at all does not excuse how ugly he is to her in those e-mails given HE believes her beloved Caylee is dead.

He just comes across as unbelievably mean under the circumstances.

Even if he's right about every mean thing he said, that GA and CA are stupid, etc., that they have their head in the sand, etc...there is no excuse.

ITA But I think there is an excuse. There have obviously been ugly family dynamics occuring between them for many years. If you notice, Cindy was not exactly nice in her responses to her brother either. This is not something new between them.

Thanks JBEAN!!!!!

OMG I had not seen these emails till the other night, very revealing imo.
Maybe Cindy had some kind of a plan to get rid of George.
No problem. The previous discussion and analysis on these cover several threads and they were all locked.

I guess these folks never heard of a telephone. Why would they be e-mailing each other rather than talking when such a tragedy is unfolding before their eyes? Lu is quick to point out what a bad seed KC is as are Rick and Shirley. She must have been a real little a'hole for her own Grandmother and Uncle to think this way about her. I noticed that CA defended her theft from Granny, "(s)he didn't steal Mom's checkbook. She used the routing number on the check and it was only for $50.00." CA just talks around issues, never addressing the fact that KC is a lying thief. That is a sickness.

GA isn't stellar in their eyes either. I guess they hated that he laid on CA's leg all those years, never holding a job for any length of time and then spending all the money and getting them into debt. They think he is bi-polar and KC is just like him. Hmmm. They also thought KC killed Caylee from Day 1. He gets behind on his own car payment and can't handle the 2 bills he is supposed to pay? What a freaking loser.

Yes, they seperated some time before Caylee was born and reconciled after she was born, as I recall GA and CA went on a date and came home to find KC and JG in bed with Caylee. CA told GA he was no longer the man of the house and to stay out of it, she would handle it. Remember?

Does anyone find it strange that they were discussing Jesse O as "maybe" being Caylee's father? From everything I know, he was never considered a candidate by CA, so where did the family get this from?

It is hard for me to imagine that CA would be the sole provider for all of them and that they would both steal from her and spend like there was no tomorrow and she didn't put her foot down. The family talked about CA getting an apartment on her own. I remember CA saying that she talked to KC about letting her take over the house payments and she would move into an apartment in repsonse to questions about KC telling Amy that they were getting the house, etc. CA may have led KC on a bit here, who knows, but without a J O B, KC wasn't taking over anything.

CA has a martyr problem. Apparently she talked to her co-workers a lot about her family problems since the old gals thought the co-workers would be aghast that CA took GA back. The whole family does not pull any punches when it comes to pointing out the obvious. And what about Aunt Lu offering to make a "no interest" loan to CA if GA wasn't there? No one would help with money to get KC out of jail either.

It also seems very obvious that CA can not do anything right according to her family. What a mess. CA was doing all in her power to hold it together for everyone and they just sucked off of her until the well ran dry. Of course, she "let" them, but it would be impossible for me to toss a kid like KC out, knowing that Caylee would be on the streets too. Maybe the chloroform was for KC and GA, then turn on the gas and go visit Dad in the nursing home. Nevermind, she loves the pets and wouldn't want them to get hurt or die. But, I can see where she might think that she and Caylee would live happily ever after without the 2 lying, stealing leeches.

Bolding mine. Dots, do you have a link to Cindy's co-workers talking about her? This is something I've wondered about... where are the co-workers and what are their opinions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back