Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SA said duct tape, every report has said duct tape. Anybody trying to implicate friends should realize real quick it's a HUGE waste! "There's no evidence!"

:clap::blowkiss::clap:

Thank you ... I hate it when people try to suggestively point the finger at people who have merely had the misfortune of knowning the accused!

I guess I'm cold hearted. IMO the A's have known this for a very long time. None of this is new to them. Heck it's not new to alot of us here. Conformation of sorts I guess, but not new. My thoughts do go out to some of you guys however, I see that this is hitting some hard, and for that I am sorry. It bothers me way more to see some of the people here upset than anything from the A's. Too bad their hearts were not as good as some here.

Don't any of you find it strange that still, 2 hours after 6 posted this article none of the others have anything about this? At least that's true of 13, 9 2 and the Sentinel. And even more important, wouldn't this leak make the SA a liar yesterday in court when she told the judge and defense that none of this is back yet, only pictures available for the defense? Something seems strange to me that they could get it back while court is in session and someone have time to go through it and leak it so conveniently. Especially when they are in court because they are worried the defense is going to leak sensitive information.

SA did not have the reports back, in hand. However, OCSO might have them and have yet to pass them onto the SA. Or, neither has them yet but via phone calls know the results.

As for who in the media has information or not, this happens all the time. I believe it was myfoxorlando that reported the duct tape first and the others took over a day to begin reporting it themselves. They are likely working their sources to confirm the news, just in case local6 erred.

The SA said duct tape, every report has said duct tape. Anybody trying to implicate friends should realize real quick it's a HUGE waste! "There's no evidence!"

The only person I have heard use the word "gaffer tape" is Geraldo. He has always said "gaffer tape" never once heard him say duct tape. In fact I had never heard the word gaffer tape before hearing him.

Also impossible to use duct tape with gloves they stick together!!!!:blowkiss:

LE sure took a lot out of the house after finding Caylee. Surely something out of all of that stuff is of evidentiary value.

I don't find it strange myself. The SA may not have the reports, but just as what was found in the car, they certainly would know before the reports are put into their hands. The SA representation yesterday said that she is in daily contact with the FBI. Trust me, they know what is coming in those reports.
I am going to assume that OCSD knows , and SA will demand the proof in writing, before admitting to having any evidence.

Ok, so how would you explain this quote from the article?
Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found.

It says the reports that were returned and this was said yesterday, either during or after court.

I would like to add that ca may have known because if I had smelled something..... lets say in my husbands car I would say "smells like something died in there or smells like death" Not smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" Who would say that????
I have no idea. Nore do you know 100% what you would say. because we have not walked down that road and hopefully we never will.

This is not new. When the Grand Jury heard the evidence even before Caylee was found, they indicted her on First Degree Murder which means premeditated. OCSO arrested her on those charges and stated then it was premeditated. INTENTIONAL.

Why be surprised at something we already knew to be a fact in this case? If there was not enough evidence, they would not have brought the charges. Now, with the body and further evidence of the timeline, they only have solidified the state's case against Casey. The growth of plants and bug evidence only played the role of determining how long Caylee's body was left in the field where she was found.

I believe the reason they are leaking this information now is due to the motions Baez sought in court yesterday and knowing they are going to have to release certain information out to the media (doc dump).

I can't understand why people don't realize yet that when "sources" come out with this type of information, it turns out to be correct and was intentionally leaked by LE for a reason. This has happened repeatedly in this case and they haven't lied yet. I have had no doubt that Casey killed Caylee intentionally...because OCSO, the FBI, and the SA's Office said she did and they have had evidence to prove it. (I have believed it since I saw the words, "31 Days" tho.)

I just listened to that video and thought the same thing. There is nothing new in that report. Even the duct tape "source", I must of missed something when the ME gave her report as I didn't hear her say anything about the tape. But then I could be wrong too! :crazy:

Don't any of you find it strange that still, 2 hours after 6 posted this article none of the others have anything about this? At least that's true of 13, 9 2 and the Sentinel. And even more important, wouldn't this leak make the SA a liar yesterday in court when she told the judge and defense that none of this is back yet, only pictures available for the defense? Something seems strange to me that they could get it back while court is in session and someone have time to go through it and leak it so conveniently. Especially when they are in court because they are worried the defense is going to leak sensitive information.

I don't find it strange at all knowing how LE works. They said they did not have the reports back - they did not say they did not know. They talk to the FBI many times a day in cases like this, and I am sure they were told days ago. The written reports are totally different - They have to be transcribed and typed. That can take weeks. The SA did not lie as she did not say she did not know

When the FBI lab has anything it takes time to get the paperwork back. They will give the investigators oral information so they can proceed with their investigation, but the written reports which the defense is entitled to takes time.

Ok, so how would you explain this quote from the article?

It says the reports that were returned and this was said yesterday, either during or after court.

These reports, I am assuming would go to the OCSD, not the SA office. The investigators will conclude their investigation on this part, before handing it over to the prosecutors. I may be wrong, but I think this is how it works. If the prosecutors have more to add with this, then it would still remain in their hands until they are finished.
That is a good question, I guess the legal eagles here would know more..

I'm sorry but I'm not really sure why ANYONE is introducing the idea that the tape found on the remains is GAFF TAPE and not DUCT TAPE. Two TOTALLY DIFFERENT types of tape. All the reports from LE, etc. that have been reported in the media have referred only to DUCT TAPE.

Here is what gaff tape is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaffer_tape

Here is what duct tape is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duct_tape

Although both are pressure sensitive, one is backed with cotton material and the other vinyl.

PLEASE, PLEASE don't try to confuse the issue ... it makes me think that anyone that tries to say gaff tape was with the remains is trying to point the finger at someone who has not been implicated and is merely involved because she just happens to be a friend of the accused.

I think the idea it might be gaff tape originally was not intended to implicate the friend/person abused and used by Casey, but rather to IMPLICATE Casey (based on the web postings about taking and then losing the friend's duct tape, with some assumptions made based on the friend's background). When I heard this, that's what I thought: Casey bad and what else did she steal. But it never hurts to remind people of the havoc already wreaked on Casey's friends and to be cautious.

The word "reports" could indicate oral reports, couldn't it?

I was really hoping that Caylee's murder was accidental because I didn't want to think she would purposely kill her child. It makes me sick just thinking of this. That poor little girl :(

More than likely the Ice Princess thought she had committed the perfect crime, that no one would ever be able to figure out......Hey Casey, how's that working out for ya?

One of her statements to LA before LE arrived that first night has haunted me since I heard it. She said "Maybe this should have been done a long time ago". After hearing that statement, I thought that whatever happened to this beautiful little girl that KC was responsible for it...and it wasn't an accident.

In the video at 2:07, the anchor says that "within the next few weeks, authorities will be releasing more evidence."

I do agree. I just am finding it difficult to wrap my head around the fact that Miss CSI/House/American Psycho Fan would leave behind FINGERPRINTS.

FINGERPRINTS for goodness sake!

But I have to keep reminding myself, DUMB AS ROCKS.

Not only leave fingerprints, but dump the body near her own home and not even bother to remove the tape from the mouth (if the tape part is true)....frankly, I'm not convinced. I think if she were the perp one thing she would definitely have done is remove the tape from the mouth, to make it look less cruel/more like an accident.
I think whoever put the body in this location expected it to be found, and probably a heck of a lot sooner than it was. Even if she were the perp and left the body there in a panic, I really think she would have removed it to a more remote location because I don't think she would be interested at all in spending the rest of her life in prison (or worse). I know some people on this page don't allow for this theory, they are obviously entitled to their views, and I respect their views because they are sincere. I'm also entitled to mine (and I'm not quite as dumb as rocks :) )

Turbo and mydaily you are both correct. The paperwork is not ready yet, just the discussions between LE, FBI, and State. JB jumped the gun asking for it again. When it is prepared he will receive it. It takes a lot more time than the t.v. shows, believe me!

not a fit of rage at all...she had a plan and she changed it at the last minute because she was mad at Cindy, she was getting ready to kill, she was preparing...researching and weaving stories in her head. She tried out the Chloroform on Amy.

I think shes a spider...I think she wanted all of her family's posessions to herself. She is intitled after all, as she is the most cunning and beautiful spider. She would feel more despair for ripping the head off her barbie doll , than she feels for Caylee.

I cannot wait for ZG's attorneys to interveiw Casey to try to find out how she knew the names of ZG's children, how she knew ZG was at Sawgrass.

I wonder if the A's realize what a monster their little girl really is?

Until the body was discovered and the most recent evidence recovered, a number of investigators with access to more information than we have felt it was likely an accident:
Initially being the key word. They would not have sought First Degree Murder charges if it were believed to be accidental and not premeditated. They would have gone for lesser charges and charged her for covering it up instead.

However, it is obvious with the duct tape and evidently other evidence recovered with the body that furthered the case towards a premeditated murder.

I can't speak for "some investigators", but from everything we have learned...it is difficult for me to see how it could be "accidental".

Investigators who initially thought that Caylee's death could have been an accident have changed their minds, sources said.

Hmmm,very interesting!Love it.

:clap::blowkiss::clap:

Thank you ... I hate it when people try to suggestively point the finger at people who have merely had the misfortune of knowning the accused!

I don't think anyone is trying to implicate an innocent party with the suggestion that the tape may have been gaffers tape. They are most likely trying to link it to KC since text msgs between AH and KC have AH claiming that KC lost her (AH's) duct tape. I can see someone calling gaffers tape "duct tape". It's easier to say and type in a text msg. If it was gaffers tape found on Caylee it will look even worse for KC with those text msgs.

If we think back to the raging turmoil going on in that house the night before all this happened --- the fight between Cindy and Casey, the yelling, swearing, name-calling, throat grabbing --- you know Caylee was reacting to that --- probably upset, confused and throwing a temper tantrum even the following day. I believe Casey killed Caylee in a fit of rage --- no careful planning here. I'm sure more is being made of this murder than is really there. Casey killed Caylee because she was too much of a drag on Casey's desired lifestyle, too much to put up with, and then she disposed of Caylee's body the simplest way she could think of. No hard work there, either.

I have thought also that it was in an act of rage, but it was 'the moment she had been waiting for' because she thought about getting rid of her for a long time and this fight just was the catalyst to do it. I think she would have liked to play out an elaborate kidnapping story but then the argument caused her to lose her patience and best of all, she could now wreck revenge on Cindy.

This poor baby. How so many people would have loved her, not just in death. I don't think I will want to hear details at the trial, if there even is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa