Nancy Grace 01.12.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so according to LP they (the PI's) were looking for Caylees body but my question is why would the PI do this on his own???
Why wouldn't the A's or the PI just involve LE???

My guess, a plea was in the works conditioned on KC producing a body, so someone was trying to see if she could.

OMG!!!!! If the PI now claims that he was talking to a psyhic on the phone ....then why why why didn't Nancy ask Gail if it was her???????????????????

How stupid was that!! LOL
I was screaming at the TV- Hey Nancy, ask Gail if she talked to DC!!!!

Just a big TY to everyone for posting. I couldn't watch tonight, but reading yall's comments made me feel as if I were. Boston, I think I agreed with every one of your posts. GA, CA, or LA was giving directions. Your theory on the abandoned house makes alot of sense and now I am very curious about it. I think, or at least hope, that alot of heads are fixing to roll.

Gail would have said it was her as soon as she was introduced

Why did NG begin showing the video of LE's attorney being asked if he was talking to LA on the phone..then they quickly cut back to NG..no comment on the video, or the mistake in showing it..then they cut to a torrent of commercial breaks? Also, early in the show, they were showing video of the investigation at the recovery site, and I clearly saw a round, skull-like object in between the knees of investigator kneeling in front of it. Was this another clip we should not have seen? Strange show tonight..

I think LP is right about the PI looking for pavers in order to locate the bag. THAT is why he was behind the vacant house. There were loose concrete blocks there.

PI Casey said he was looking there because of Kiomarie's statement that it was their teenage hangout, but that certainly would not explain why he was digging so frenetically right behind a house.

Seriously? BC claims to know who DC was speaking with?

I'm so sorry. I did read that on another thread here on WS, and thought I read an article from a news source that he said that on a morning show, but when I went to the media thread to find it for you, I couldn't find it. So I guess I have to eat my words.

Thats a good point.

If the Bag was "Torn" open by the PI then I'll bet CSI can tell,,,,

There's going to be so much forensic evidence presented at trial

I can't wait
Now that the video is out, if by chance the PI did poke or cut the bag Caylee was in, I believe CSI can tell if it appears the bag was opened with what he was using. I think a lot of information will come from what the bag looked like when LE recovered it.

No, they film the search and then say "we didn't find her". What they might do when the camera isn't rolling might be a different matter. Just MOO since they were working for the defense, after all, and Kiomarie had said this was a hangout of hers and Caseys, as well as there's supposed to be a witness who saw Casey's car there. MOO

Or they film the search so if they do find the body they financially set themselves for life after they sell to the highest bidder!

OMG!!!!! If the PI now claims that he was talking to a psyhic on the phone ....then why why why didn't Nancy ask Gail if it was her???????????????????

How stupid was that!! LOL
I was screaming at the TV- Hey Nancy, ask Gail if she talked to DC!!!!

If they KNEW for a fact Caylee was dead and were showing pictures of another child at the mall saying THAT child was Caylee instead of directing LE to Caylee's body they ARE morally bankrupt.

I always thought they pretty much knew Caylee was gone because Casey's story was so stupid and because of the smell from the car trunk. But I never thought they had actual information.

It looks like I gave them too much credit and they were lying and trying to manipulate the case much more than I could have imagined.

I still believe they love Caylee. But, even to protect Casey, the flat-out attempts to play with the public's hearts and get people's hopes up with the "Caylee is alive" stuff is as you say...morally bankrupt (and also unjustifiable).

JMO

GA can't take back that 1st interview with LE we have all seen. "I don't like the smell of the car guys! I don't I've smelled that smell before!"! He can't say they wrote something wrong it is on video tape! Proof they knew all along from day 1 of getting the car. CA knew that smell too! Come on she's a nurse for goodness sakes!!!

They are morally wrong! Yeah "Let's have a"Meet & Greet" to raise $ to search for an alive Caylee!! While we send you to go look in the woods for a dead Caylee! :waitasec:

JVM asked on her show, she said WASN"T ME real quick.

I don't think it was Gale SJ, NG probably aready asked her off camera and that's why NG didn't ask her on camera :)

Excellent Point!!! Someone needs to call NG tomorrow and ask that question!

JVM asked on her show, she said WASN"T ME real quick.

Must be a busy night...sorry mods in advance if this posts twice. I'll edit.

Yes.....And Nancy just said that he was only "Feet away" from where Caylee was found.

I'll bet thats why the Bag had a Rip in it for Caylee's skull to fall out of when Krunk found the bag....

DC was tearing at the bags...!!!

How do they know he was only feet away? From this video you can't really tell the exact spot he was digging in. A few weeks ago, LP said he had seen the video and he was not even close to where the remains were found. Now tonight, he says maybe 12 feet. So which is it?

Excellent Point!!! Someone needs to call NG tomorrow and ask that question!

Why did NG begin showing the video of LE's attorney being asked if he was talking to LA on the phone..then they quickly cut back to NG..no comment on the video, or the mistake in showing it..then they cut to a torrent of commercial breaks? Also, early in the show, they were showing video of the investigation at the recovery site, and I clearly saw a round, skull-like object in between the knees of investigator kneeling in front of it. Was this another clip we should not have seen? Strange show tonight..

If they KNEW for a fact Caylee was dead and were showing pictures of another child at the mall saying THAT child was Caylee instead of directing LE to Caylee's body they ARE morally bankrupt.

I always thought they pretty much knew Caylee was gone because Casey's story was so stupid and because of the smell from the car trunk. But I never thought they had actual information.

It looks like I gave them too much credit and they were lying and trying to manipulate the case much more than I could have imagined.

I still believe they love Caylee. But, even to protect Casey, the flat-out attempts to play with the public's hearts and get people's hopes up with the "Caylee is alive" stuff is as you say...morally bankrupt (and also unjustifiable).

JMO

GA can't take back that 1st interview with LE we have all seen. "I don't like the smell of the car guys! I don't I've smelled that smell before!"! He can't say they wrote something wrong it is on video tape! Proof they knew all along from day 1 of getting the car. CA knew that smell too! Come on she's a nurse for goodness sakes!!!

They are morally wrong! Yeah "Let's have a"Meet & Greet" to raise $ to search for an alive Caylee!! While we send you to go look in the woods for a dead Caylee! :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong