You are Casey's Mom or Dad....

Great post. I would do everything but what I bolded. I would walk away for good, because she would only attempt to continue to manipulate and suck the life out of me. It's what sociopath's do. They are the closest thing to a vampire living on this planet.

ETA: I know the above sounds cold, but at this point Casey ruined my life and took my grandaughter away from me. I would not give Casey the opportunity to put the final nail in my coffin.

Thanks, SuziQ.

After reading what you wrote here, I'd have to say my visits, writing, anything I did for my daughter would have to be contingent on her behavior. I wouldn't tolerate any manipulation, lying, etc, so any kindness on my part would only be so long as she controlled herself and did not lie, manipulate, and was polite, no acting - IOW no bad behaviors. I'm not keen on letting *anybody* manipulate me.

No sense in asking Casey anything because everything she says is a lie and I am sure CA and GA realize this. No, I wouldnt go see her, as I would have no use for a murderer- daughter or not- not in my personality to forgive someone that murdered my grandaughter. If I could go see her without being taped, I would go see her and tell her I know she did and ask her why and if she didnt tell me, that would be the last time I went to see her. I would lay awake at night thinking about how i lost my grandaughter and what a rotten daughter Casey turned out to be. I wouldnt be asking myself why she did it because I am sure Cindy knows it was because of Caseys jealousy, being spiteful to her and wanting to party and Caylee was in the way and too selfish to give Caylee to her- I would be wondering exactly how she did it and when and how to deal with life now without caylee

ITA and I would still love her but I would never ever forgive her as long as I lived.

I've thought about this - and I believe no one could say for certainty what they would do - UNTIL you are in the situation. I've also thought of what my parents would do if it were me

First off - I'd never be in this situation and nor would my daughters - they have a conscious - they have empathy and will not let an animal or person suffer at their hand

So -first what would I do - well, I can go by what happened to my youngest - she stole something from a friends mom - and lied about it to me and to the police - first I did yell at her 'how could you!' 'I didn't raise you to do this garbage!' 'if you did this I will not protect you!' etc. The officer came by again and my daughter then admitted to it, apologized, and was given community service - REGARDLESS I took her to the police, I did not cover up for her, and I watched as she picked up trash

So - if it were like this, and my daugher killed my grandchild - and all the evidence pointed to her - I'm not sure what I would do - my grandchild and our family would be the victims - I love my daughters, I'd probably get them a lawyer and tell them to tell the truth no matter how horrible and take the punishment for their actions. It would haunt me forever and I'd blame myself for letting it happen, because I do feel like it's how it's about the child is raised

This is just for my own children - if Casey was my daughter - she never would have gotten pregnant, she wouldn't be out partying, she wouldn't be a liar, and she wouldn't be like she is - she just wouldn't - because this is not the person I am or my family is

I can't speak for the A's parents - with everything I've read and heard it's almost like G and C are just as immature as Casey and Lee - the denials, fights, running away from responsiblity - they probably are not like this, their denial for this long over Casey and her theiving and lying ways put them in a light of their PURE DENIAL.

It sounds like you have the love and respect of your children. You can make them do the right thing by using that.

KC is afraid of her mother and I think that says a lot. You've created a situation where your kids don't fear you. They respect you. CA did not do that and I think that's why KC is so rebellious and dishonest. MOO.

First of all I would want to know why know one else ever saw this Nanny that she says she knew for four years and baby sat for Caylee for 1 1/2 years and know one else has seen her????
She said during the police inter. that she called Zenaida's mother and no one answered. She only called once in 31 days and no one answered so she never called again. Why did you call only once and what is the number?????

How could you go out and party when your daughter is missing????

I would of demanded answers for all these questions and when she started in with all the Carp again I would tell her to either tell the truth or call me when she was ready to do so. I could not sit and listen to her whine about her miserable self when I knew my Grandbaby was missing and could be suffering or possibly dead. I can't stand to watch this latest video the way she punishes her mother for being distraught over Caylee and blaming her for her being in jail and the way her dad tells her she's the boss and how beautiful she is. I thought it was very telling when GA says You are the boss and she says No I'm not! Atleast not since I have been in here. It tells me she was the boss of that family way before this happened. I think they all are still working for her in everything they say and do and poor Caylee is still lying in a cardboard box. They could be waiting for word from her before they do anything for Caylee. Makes me so sad and angry:mad:

First of all I would want to know why know one else ever saw this Nanny that she says she knew for four years and baby sat for Caylee for 1 1/2 years and know one else has seen her????
She said during the police inter. that she called Zenaida's mother and no one answered. She only called once in 31 days and no one answered so she never called again. Why did you call only once and what is the number?????

How could you go out and party when your daughter is missing????

I would of demanded answers for all these questions and when she started in with all the Carp again I would tell her to either tell the truth or call me when she was ready to do so. I could not sit and listen to her whine about her miserable self when I knew my Grandbaby was missing and could be suffering or possibly dead. I can't stand to watch this latest video the way she punishes her mother for being distraught over Caylee and blaming her for her being in jail and the way her dad tells her she's the boss and how beautiful she is. I thought it was very telling when GA says You are the boss and she says No I'm not! Atleast not since I have been in here. It tells me she was the boss of that family way before this happened. I think they all are still working for her in everything they say and do and poor Caylee is still lying in a cardboard box. They could be waiting for word from her before they do anything for Caylee. Makes me so sad and angry:mad:

I would have questioned that long before this happened.

What is the Nanny's number in case you get held up at work so I can pick her up. I need it in case something happens to you. Why haven't I met her yet?

These things would set my hinky meter to the max.

:waitasec:

What would you ask her? I wouldn't bother asking, with Casey. I wouldn't get answers
What inconsistencies would you lay awake at night thinking about?The inconsistencies would not keep me awake. My failure to protect my granddaughter would.
Would you go see her?I would still love her; I am not sure I would continue to expose myself to her toxicity. I would no longer grovel for her affection, as it is fabricated.
What position would you want your lawyer to take?I would want my child to be given consequences for her actions. I would be tremendously upset if other members of my family were further harmed to spare her.
Looking back, with all the evidence, what have you now figured out?I have figured out that I have a sociopath for a daughter. There is likely anything I could have done to change that, but I failed in my role as protector to an innocent child. I have also figured that I was selfish to a fault when pressing my daughter to keep a baby I knew she was ill-equipped to raise.
Would you believe she worked all this time?No. And I would now feel tremendously guilt for having tolerated it
What would you have done differently? I would have (a) encouraged my daughter to give her baby up for adoption; (b) tried to channel her sociopathy in acceptable directions and, (c) failing that, severed ties much sooner--no matter how painful it might have been--to preserve the integrity of the remaining family.

Well said! I agree with everything.

I just sat through the whole video and I am speechless.
I would point-blank say to her: we know you harmed Caylee. Tell us everything, RIGHT NOW...its not about you, and your case and Jose.
(I can't believe what I just watched.)

First, like most of you I just couldn't see getting this far with a daughter like this. I mean this is years of emotional abuse by KC. I think she used those parents through out her entire life. BUT if I had gotten this far, and my life was in the light like these people I would get her a message, not speak, because it is obvious she does not listen.

KC, I am sorry that I allowed you to think that you are this important. You have taken this entire family for a long hard ride. You have brought us to a place that I really think could be described as hell. You tossed your daughter, our grandbaby aside as if she were trash. Because you love yourself much more than anything else.

While we still love you we are cutting off any and all communication with you until you decide to give up the nanny story and tell the truth. We will continue to pray for you only because that is what we are told what we must do. No more KC, you no longer have us to lie for you about what happened. Now, we are going to go on and heal. Heal our broken hearts, our marriage and the reputation that you created for us because we wanted to believe you.

KC notice, I put the blame on you. Yes, this time rather than take the blame in my heart and behind closed doors I am going to blame you for the actions you took. I know somewhere along the line I allowed you to believe you were this special but there a lot of people who believe the same and do not murder their children.

I would stop kissing her (_(_), and ask her the hard questions. I would probably scream at the top of my lungs at her.

me, too. We saw her in the jail videos, how impossible she is to deal with.
Her Mum is falling apart and crying and all she has to say is: whats SHE crying about?? Someone shouldve smacked her.
And people wonder why CA had her hands around her throat?
I dont know why she hasnt just written her off by now. Caylee meant alot to her. This entire situation, do I feel sorry for Casee? NO I feel sorry for GA and CA even though I dont understand them I think they are trying to be nice to her hoping she will talk.....
I dont think the little b**ch will though.
Cindy, if you read these, do not buy into KC's guilt trips on you. You did the best you could, face the truth, bury prescious Caylee, mourn as long as you have to but none of this was your fault. Be easy on yourseld, more people are with you than you realize. You WERENT a bad Mother.
Some kids today are just downright selfish. its all me, me and me. I dont think KC is worth all the agony, she has caused you enough, let her handle her problems from now.
Like my Mother used to say" she made her bed, now let her lay in it.
Do some tough love. KC sure looks tough enough to me. She is a strong willed child type who you cant be nice to and get anywhere but walked over.

For myself, I would have been checked into a mental health facility months ago, there is no way I could have dealt with all of this without having a complete breakdown. After Caylee's body being found if I hadn't already snapped, I would have then.
The first time she was out on bond and at home, I probably would have ended up being charged with assault because I would have done everything possible to get the truth out of her.

imo the time for either parent to have done something was long ago, the highschool non-graduation was a chance, after she got away with that everything just escilated into the stealing and constant lies, she so badly needed to face her actions but I have not seen anything to show me there was any attempt, only that she smiled at the camera and put on a happy face, that smile and that happiness was so false!

VB

Just ask my daughter what I HAVE done when I found she had broken the law. The law was called and she took responsibility (eventually) and paid some prices. If it were in regards to my not knowing where my granddaughter was and her not having answers and it going where this has gone. There would be no where far enough for my daughter to hide from me. Period!!!!

One of my family members found a new "jet ski" at their boat dock. They tried to locate the owner and then their son admitted to taking it after they were trying to find the owners by the registration numbers. They called the police, their son went to jail. Simple solution to an honest person. They did hire their son an attorney but they made sure he paid the price for his crime.

He was 16 at the time, and since that time has never been in trouble again. He is now 30. He will tell you, that he never thought they would turn him in, they would just make him return it, but that scared him out of running with the wrong group of kids. He said if not for being turned in, he might have done other things with that group. All of them now are in the state penitentiary. He was saved from that by good parenting.

Yep yep and yep TURBO - after this tape it defnintely was "parenting" that helped to create the situation we now have. GA and CA dropped the ball, among other things.

What would you ask her? What have you done? Where is Caylee?

What inconsistencies would you lay awake at night thinking about? Knowing me, ALL of them!

Would you go see her?Yes, I would go see her, until she refused my visits. Which I am sure she would do because, the ONLY conversation I would have would include WHERE IS MY GRANDDAUGHTER? I would badger her at every opportunity to get the truth out of her.
Also, she would not have wanted to be in my home while out on bail, I can assure you of that!

What position would you want your lawyer to take? Beside LE, to find out the truth and act accordingly, even if it meant my daughter spending the rest of her life in prison. Because, IF she killed my granddaughter, she would be safer in prison then around me.

Looking back, with all the evidence, what have you now figured out?
That my daughter killed her child.

Would you believe she worked all this time? No, because my children don't get a free ride here. They all have to contribute money to this household. Since she had no job, how could she pay for herself and Caylee?
Since she was giving no money, I would assume she wasn't working.

What would you have done different? I would have made her pay
to live in my house. I believe in "helping" my children IF they are helping themselves. I do not raise my granddaughter. I HELP my daughter out when she needs help. She bought diapers, formula and clothes for her, we helped at times, but she was responsible for her and the baby's needs, and she also paid rent.

ITA with Turbothink! that Casey is. Sorry, but I find myself getting angrier & angrier with the case. Time is not healing my wounds. And I didn't even know Caylee. Sad that I care for her moreso then her mother.

Let's put ourselves in the position of being her mom or dad...
What would you ask her?
What inconsistencies would you lay awake at night thinking about?
Would you go see her?
What position would you want your lawyer to take?
Looking back, with all the evidence, what have you now figured out?
Would you believe she worked all this time?
What would you have done different?

I guess we never know until we are in that situation. But if I had the benefit of the 20/20 hindsight we have from following the case? Here's what I think I would have done or wanted to do:

When she first came home on bond, I would have let her get no peace in that house. I would have followed her around 24/7, taking shifts with George, with nonstop "where is Caylee? Where is Caylee?" until she either broke or asked to go back to jail. She would not have been given one moment to sleep or rest or take a shower, or anything, without me demanding answers.

I would not have put myself in the media. My only public statements would have been about finding my granddaughter. (I certainly wouldn't have intentionally obstructed finding Caylee, or obstructed justice in any way).

At this point, with the body found, I would want to believe that my daughter was innocent, but there is just no alternative explanation. None. My public statement now would be, "I am grieving over the loss of my grand-daughter and I love my daughter". Behind closed doors.. I would want justice served and a fair trial. I would not want the death penalty. As a mother, after giving birth and raising a child and investing my heart and soul for 20 years into loving that person, I don't think anyone could wish the death penalty on their child.

Beyond the above, I'd be in bed with major depression and torturing myself for what I might have done wrong in raising my child, and torturing myself over the death of my grandbaby.

me, too. We saw her in the jail videos, how impossible she is to deal with.
Her Mum is falling apart and crying and all she has to say is: whats SHE crying about?? Someone shouldve smacked her.
And people wonder why CA had her hands around her throat?
I dont know why she hasnt just written her off by now. Caylee meant alot to her. This entire situation, do I feel sorry for Casee? NO I feel sorry for GA and CA even though I dont understand them I think they are trying to be nice to her hoping she will talk.....
I dont think the little b**ch will though.
Cindy, if you read these, do not buy into KC's guilt trips on you. You did the best you could, face the truth, bury prescious Caylee, mourn as long as you have to but none of this was your fault. Be easy on yourseld, more people are with you than you realize. You WERENT a bad Mother.
Some kids today are just downright selfish. its all me, me and me. I dont think KC is worth all the agony, she has caused you enough, let her handle her problems from now.
Like my Mother used to say" she made her bed, now let her lay in it.
Do some tough love. KC sure looks tough enough to me. She is a strong willed child type who you cant be nice to and get anywhere but walked over.
i agree .. look at how ca and ga have made complete fools of themselves for HER and that is how she treats them ??? no this is caseys fault all of it .. i saw that video and cindys face .. her heart is broken and she looks like she wants to strangle casey right there .. shes not putting on some act .

If I was Casey's mom, and had behaved like Cindy (which of course I wouldn't!!), I would have immediately told LE all about the family fight the night before Caylee went missing...if I had tried to choke Casey, I would have admitted to that too, in the hope that they could have used it to their advantage in interrogating Casey. I would have felt tremendous guilt for how I raised her, the choking etc and I would have been incredibly embarassed by what she had become, but I'd like to think I'd admit my mistakes for the sake of my granddaughter.

I would tell Casey all the same things, apologise for the choking etc, tell her how sorry I was etc in the hope that she would spill the truth.

I think had LE known the truth about the family fight and the family dynamics, they would have been able to interrogate her alot better and may have gotten her to confess.

When my grandson was 4 he took a small pencil eraser from the beauty salon where they were. His mom saw it and asked where he got it and of course he said Miss so and so gave it to me. My daughter knew this was not true so she made him go back to return it and apologize. The lady said he could have it, well no not now, he did not ask first. My daughter then took him to the police station, took him in and made him tell what he had done. The officer on duty realized what his mom was trying to do and immediately played along by taking him to a cell and putting him there. They both walked out and left him for about 10 minutes and went back to get him. He has never to this day taken anything that she knew of. The officer gave him a stern lecture about what happens etc. This was a really small police department so no other prisoners were there. This episode has stuck with him for years and he is almost 16.

KC has never had to own up to her ways and her parent s continue to cover for her.

First of all, I would have given her a good old fashion *advertiser censored* kick'n a long long time ago. And never accepted her behavior with the lying and having to have her way. I'm a firm believer in nipping that sh*& in the bud. Unacceptable and ultimately destructive in the end. When I say "*advertiser censored* kick'n", I don't mean beat her, by any means. But a little discipline here and there wouldn't have hurt. IMO, kids will get away with what you let them get away with. They all push their limits, from early on in life. It's our job to teach them along the way. No rules, giving in to the all the time, can be just as damaging to their development as, in a sense neglecting them. Children need structure, rules, and absolutely some discipline. For their own good.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back