Nancy Grace 1/21/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is playing the Race Card

Everyone is ganging up on him because he's Hispanic

He's the first "Hispanic attorney to handle a case of this magnitude"

Jose, just so you know.......

The reason that nobody likes you is because your incompetent...............& because your defending "Satan"...... It has nothing to do with you being Hispanic

I think he saw something else entirely and that Caylee was always inside the black bag. MOO

ITA. KC had placed Caylee in the white laundry bag and then in a black trash bag before dumping her.

The MR had suspicions and it is unclear whether he actually saw Caylee on the first calls or what he saw. The weather/light could affect color as well as mud or water given the rains. Hard to say.

Depends on how close the MR got at first, seems he got more adventurous over time.

Now it is all about JB and JB being the 1st of his heritage to have a case as big as this one........is he really? and sorry who cares.........this is about CAYLEE! not JB!

I feel like the heart sticker shows that KC loved Caylee, but being a sociopath, and with her 10 minute window of life, when Caylee became a problem for several reasons, KC just eliminated the problem. Thought everyone would by, "Caylee is with the baby sitter," forever.

Im sure Cindy knows she did it, she is just never going to ADMIT it, thats what I meant
Oh... I understand that...but even now...do you think she'd deny it...'cause I think this may do the trick...but then I remember from her reactions in the past that's not likely.

chloroform.jpg
Here's the pic that was on Ricardo's myspace page.

Kronk said...

Attachments

• kronk bag.jpg
    kronk bag.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 121

The reason that nobody likes you is because your incompetent...............& because your defending "Satan"...... It has nothing to do with you being Hispanic
(mybold)

Bingo!! The man is showing his despiration and inexperience IMO.

It was one of those "pictures" people put on their myspace pages. RM had posted one on his page around the beginning of 2008. According to the documents. He thought it was "kind of funny".

Thank You....

I'll be up all night reading the New Docs.....Greta will most likely be covering the case tonight too

Oh... I understand that...but even now...do you think she'd deny it...'cause I think this may do the trick...but then I remember from her reactions in the past that's not likely.

If this doesn't wake Cindy up, nothing will. I have felt so sorry for her, but fully admit, if I hear her one more time say that her daughter didn't hurt Caylee, or didn't do this, I'll loose all of that for her. :furious:

talking heads arguing about who did the computer searches, shut up already.

Yeah, right, the neighbor or cleaning lady did the searches,,,,blah, blah, blah

A neighbor comes into the house to do a google search on chloroform? LOLOLOL A random stranger coming into the house to do a google search? LOLOLOL I understand that the defense has to look at this but it's funny!

LP............duct tape may reveal cloroform and other gases if the tape was put on prior to death, but none post mortum.

Dr. Perper refutes this.

Just saw tape of Caylee's room...did she have "letters" up on her wall (the kind that could have spelled out her name)? Could these be the cloth letters they've mentioned?

I believe she will deny it till Casey is found guilty , then she will continue to deny, thats Cindy for you :rolleyes:

If this doesn't wake Cindy up, nothing will. I have felt so sorry for her, but fully admit, if I hear her one more time say that her daughter didn't hurt Caylee, or didn't do this, I'll loose all of that for her. :furious:

I'm PRAYING for a fingerprint :praying:, to seal the deal, don't know how she could spin that, but Lord knows she would try :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

It seems he hasn't heard of this man ~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Gonzales

:doh:

I didn't realize that they can look at lot numbers on that bedding!!!! WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors