Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....

<---would not have called 911 either if I had my atty sitting right there offering to do it.

Also I think the statement George alledgedly wrote "Cindy could do a lot better than me" (or something like like) it VERY telling. IMO, translation is, "I'VE MADE MISTAKES IN OUR MARRIAGE AND WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN BY HER, AND WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH IN HER EYES."

You betcha...that atty made no mistake when he said Cindy was mad. If/when this man goes home, I will be praying for him. Can you imagine the wrath he will face? <sigh> Awful just awful...

And someone mentioned earlier about Lee distancing himself. Didn't he move in with them? I could have sworn I read/heard that! If so, does anyone know why/how that came about since he has a home, fiance etc...?

And last...I like your thread usabound. Just look how many posts it generated and that should give you some assurance you are doing things right! I don't post much and it brought me out...:bow:

ITA with your post, I feel once he returns home as well that he will "get it" from her as well. I think she is very much in control of the relationship and I feel really bad for George.

Thanks for liking the thread! I always lurk on here and love this site, I love the smart answers from people on here, some things they say I would never think of. :woohoo:

My dad committed suicide a few years ago....with a gun. We found him in his bedroom. He stated he was tired of being in pain and no longer wanted to live like that. He had been an alcoholic all the years I can remember and of course that had something to do with his health being bad. Its a long story...so I want go into any more detail. All I can remember is having many emotional feelings....but don't recall being mad. But I'm sure everyone is different and every situation is different.

I think for once she acted with a "normal" response. I have been worried when my daughters weren't home and then when they got home want to "kill" them for worrying me. They have cell phones..no excuses in my opinion for not letting me know if I can expect them for dinner or to put it away for later..
Put both of them on suicide watch, get them help and RC needs to file a motion against JB for emotional blackmail.
Let the family have the dignity of putting Caylee to rest.
How long should Baez be allowed to take to preform his tests?

Well, he took on the GrAAAAnd responsibility...

pfffffttt

Perhaps she knows him better and knows he isn't suicidal and she's angry because she believes he just did it for attention?

Perhaps...This did leave me wondering though, if by some chance the defense team can now take this situation and say that "see, mental problems run in the family" and use that as a way for her charges to be reduced, or to take the dp off the table.

But, then another part of me see a distraught grandfather and thinks that he is the only one that has morals and wouldn't play like that.

Have you had anyone you loved commit suicide? I am so sick of people saying it's a selfish act..it's an act of someone that is in a very dark place. IT"S NOT SELFISH.

I agree.
Most of the times it's desperation ,not being selfish.You can't possibly know what is going on in such a person's head/heart. :(

I would be very angry too once I learned he was alive.

People that kill themselves never think of the devastation and pain they cause others. Hasn't Cindy endured enough? George in a desperate move was going to ADD to the horror she is already living.

maybe she was mad because the whole situation (media circus, documents being released) drove him to this. not AT him.

Have you had anyone you loved commit suicide? I am so sick of people saying it's a selfish act..it's an act of someone that is in a very dark place. IT"S NOT SELFISH.

I've had several friends who commited suicide and tried it a time or two myself. Yes, it is a VERY DARK PLACE, a place without hope. However, I believe when you ARE in your right mind, you need to prepare yourself with the knowledge that suicide will hurt those around you more than your freeing them by dying. Also, as an aside, some people do kill themselves just to hurt others and that is the epitome of selfishness.

The bold highlight was added by me. This is what I have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

If this ever becomes a fact, it might be worth discussing the stages of feelings family feels when a loved one attempts suicide. Until then, it only serves to put that much more added stress on this family.

ITA enough Anthony bashing already This maybe part of the things that drove this poor man to this

My dad committed suicide a few years ago....with a gun. We found him in his bedroom. He stated he was tired of being in pain and no longer wanted to live like that. He had been an alcoholic all the years I can remember and of course that had something to do with his health being bad. Its a long story...so I want go into any more detail. All I can remember is having many emotional feelings....but don't recall being mad. But I'm sure everyone is different and every situation is different.

My grandfather, who I was very close to, committed suicide. I was never angry. I felt guilty because in hindsite, I saw it coming.

My grandmother was heartbroken at first, then angry. "How could he leave me alone like this when we are getting old and our health is going." She had counted on him sticking it out with her.

I found out later, after she died and i was cleaning out the house, that she hadn't even followed his funeral wishes! He had left them in a note, and I hadn't read it at the time. i found it after she died.

I've had several friends who commited suicide and tried it a time or two myself. Yes, it is a VERY DARK PLACE, a place without hope. However, I believe when you ARE in your right mind, you need to prepare yourself with the knowledge that suicide will hurt those around you more than your freeing them by dying. Also, as an aside, some people do kill themselves just to hurt others and that is the epitome of selfishness.

I agree with you...again. I promise I'm not trying to stalk you. lol

I find suicide to be selfish as the person is only thinking about how to end their pain and not thinking of how it will affect friends and family. It's been almost 10 years since my daddy committed suicide, and I'm still angry that he "wasted" his life. He had so much to live for.

She may be angry that he didn't tell her he was that desperate,or because he was going to leave her with this mess,or because he has created yet another glaring spotlight on the family.
Anger is a common reaction to suicide ,as well as guilt .
As I said in another post,Cindy's family viewed George as weak and Cindy might view this as a weakness.
My son committed suicide at age 15,four years ago. I was never mad until his last birthday. His birthday is the day after Christmas and he died on New Years Eve.This is always a rough time for me.I realized this year that I WAS angry that he chose to leave me.
In support/grief groups you are given the okay to be angry. It goes with the territory.
Also I think Cindy uses her anger to replace other feelings she doesn't want to feel.

I just have to jump in to say thank you for this post. So brave of you to be so open with something so painful. I don't have anything as devastating to share, thank God, but I have experienced the same feelings of terrified worry mixed with anger over the actions of a loved one who seemed bent on destroying himself and our family at various times. I'm so glad I haven't been under a microscope in my lifetime cause I would surely not have passed the test of public opinion at times. I will get so upset that I vary between cursing, tears, and praying in rapid succession! I do hope what is left of Caylee's little family can pull together to survive what that monster did to her own daughter.

People that kill themselves never think of the devastation and pain they cause others. Hasn't Cindy endured enough? George in a desperate move was going to ADD to the horror she is already living.

CA getting angry at another person's pain, is the height of narcissistic selfishness. GA has the right idea. But he should simply leave her, and live to have a much happier life.

Perhaps...This did leave me wondering though, if by some chance the defense team can now take this situation and say that "see, mental problems run in the family" and use that as a way for her charges to be reduced, or to take the dp off the table.

But, then another part of me see a distraught grandfather and thinks that he is the only one that has morals and wouldn't play like that.

GVS On The Record stated last night that the fact that the family has been through so much with the latest of GA trying to commit suicide, that this could possibly take the dp off the table.

I agree with this. Have you ever chased your kid as they've run right into the street, only to be missed by inches from a car, and as soon as you have him safe on the sidewalk....you just want to pulverize him?

Aside from that, was it reported that Cindy is angry with George, or angry that the whole world has front row seats to every single personal/private matter in their lives.

I would have jumped off a bridge long before this.

My hubby's dad shot himself when my dh was 11. He has never gotten over it. He has longed for his father since that day. And gone through lots of pain over that. When we met and he told me the story I remember asking him "aren't you angry at your dad for doing that? He looked at me so puzzled, it had never occured to him. Now me I'd have been angry that my dad left me. It just shows people are different and have different reactions to thiings.
The other thing about suicide is that if a parent does that, it almost leaves it as an option for the children of it. That part is selfish, leaving your kids is selfish. But I think people just get into a bad dark place and they can't see the light anymore. I think they just cannot be in their right mind to do that. jmho

But, then another part of me see a distraught grandfather and thinks that he
is the only one that has morals and wouldn't play like that.

I think there may be a lot more to this family than we know, and if Casey has a dysfunctional background, it would obviously be in her best interest for the Court to be made aware of it.

Whilst he continues to refuse to co-operate with LE into the investigation of the murder of Caylee, I can't see him as a person of morals.

GVS On The Record stated last night that the fact that the family has been through so much with the latest of GA trying to commit suicide, that this could possibly take the dp off the table.

WOW....that is complete news to me...I don't usually watch GVS. THAT REALLY MAKES ME WONDER NOW!!!

Please please don't tell me this was all a ploy, as George was a former police, I hope this wasn't orchestrated....

NO....I'm not going to believe it was a set up. I believe his pain was real. Its just amazing that this "specimen" will probably NOT get the death penalty. But, then again, whats worse for her? Living her life out without doing what she likes or death???

ALL VERY INTERESTING...

I think it's blatantly obvious that many posters here have had loved one's commit suicide. Some were angry, some weren't. Please don't criticise the people here for how they felt when they had to deal with the loss of a loved on in those circumstances. It is painful enough for them without someone judging them for their feelings.

My grandfather, who I was very close to, committed suicide. My grandmother was heartbroken at first, then angry. I found out later, after she died and i was cleaning out the house, that she hadn't even followed his funeral wishes! He had left them in a note, and I hadn't read it at the time. i found it after she died.

tissue.gif
OMG...that is so sad. She kept that all to herself all those years. But you know, in her own way it had to be something that helped her go on...

I think there may be a lot more to this family than we know, and if Casey has a dysfunctional background, it would obviously be in her best interest for the Court to be made aware of it.

Whilst he continues to refuse to co-operate with LE into the investigation of the murder of Caylee, I can't see him as a person of morals.

THIS is making me crazy...I feel for him on one hand, and on the other I do find the things that he does questionable...Perhaps he is just trying to please everyone...I don't know....I AM CONFUSED.....:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back