Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, are you speaking about her handwritten police statement?

ETA: I just remembered the 911 phone call she made when she was out on bond. I'm know that will have a time stamp on it.

I was talking about that letter she wrote that we analysed but the enormous scrawled coils of her police statement would be a perfect specimen to use for the Part of Information, whether true or false. I may have a chart for that in my stack. I'll look. You were impressed by her "statement" too, I take it?

I don't post much but I wanted to post tonight and tell everyone how much I enjoy this thread. Everyone here seems so full of life and joy. I don't understand alot of the chart stuff, but have been doing some homework and am learning more and more all the time. I can understand how it takes years and years to get good at it. I am learning a little late in life so in 10 years I will probably have a visit from al and will forget what I've learned. Lets hope not. Thank you all so much for taking your precious time to chart.

Kaitland: I find your posts the easiest to understand, you do very well at explaining.

Lovejac: Happy Birthday :) And I agree you are a very young 40.

Thank you. Reading the news here & there on the web today, I think all of the astro sleuths had comments to make. I didn't mentally store mine, but maybe some did, I hope so and I hope those thoughts will soon appear here.

One bit of study today was working with this Arabic Part: "Information, whether true or false. ASC + Moon - Mercury." This part is one Al-Biruni used in horaries. His work was translated in 1934 by R. Ramsey Wright and is included in The Lost Key to Prediction, the Arabic Parts by Rob't Zoller. When dealing with a known compulsive liar, it is a good test to apply to any event chart where she writes or speaks.

Perhaps the Part's name should be expanded to "Information, whether true, false or fatal..."

In the I Just Want My Life Back chart, this Part falls at 27:56 Taurus --- conjunct ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the heavens.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/IJustWantMyLifeBack.gif

Notice Lord 5 JUPITER (Caylee, because the 5th house rules children) is partile opposite the very ugly, very emotionally dangerous MARS at 22 Cancer. JUPITER is posited in Capricorn in the 6th House of everyday routines square selfish VENUS in Aries. (SUN in Taurus shows me KC as a sensual, pleasure loving woman, who, with VENUS in Aries, is out for herself.) Caylee, on the other hand, is a burden (JUPITER in Capricorn in the 6th house) that the perp would sorely like to eliminate. This position of the planet symbolizing Caylee in both Capricorn and the 6th house has come up before.

Notice BLACK MOON LILITH (murdering mother) conjunct the 5th house cusp of the child with VERTEX (fated event) just inside and PLUTO (complications, death marker) within, conjunct the MOON (heart's desire).

There is more to see in this chart but this is good for starters...

Thanks,
Soulscape

I hope Angel gets back to see that. Isn't it nift that Mars was occulted precisely opposite the Mars of the April Chart? EXPOSURE!

Interesting, ALL the various charts that have been done regardless of the applied methods, confirm the same TRUTHS over and over again.

Whats her name is toast..

Imagine applying THE ARABIC PART to the depo answers handed to John Morgan.
Tuba, did I hear you say EXPOSED ? again?

Lordy,Lordy look who's Forty !!!

Happy Birthday Lovejac !!

I hope Angel gets back to see that. Isn't it nift that Mars was occulted precisely opposite the Mars of the April Chart? EXPOSURE!

Checking it out now Tuba!
She sure was exposing her thoughts through pictures & quotes on April 25th....The time span I gave was a non-stop downloading of pictures. I want to explore it some more. I know I had seen she had downloaded "la vita bella" way back before even April. There are some others that stood out too. I spent almost all night looking at only one folder.

Thanks for helping to point that out for me! :blowkiss:
:angel:

Soulscape Thank sooo much for checking this out! Sorry I got excited to look at the chart. Still a 101 beg. but the more I read the posts that go with the charts, I'm very slowly picking a little up at a time! :clap:

O/T: I found a new article or two about D. Peterson should I go post it on Stacey's thread?

Lovejac, I found the chart in my folder but it would be on our calendar too, I'm sure, for July 16, 12:05 EST. The part is very afflicted at 13° Aries, square both Moon and Mercury. This will always happen when Moon and Mercury are opposed.

The part fell on her natal Venus, so what was she thinking? Self Aries protection Venus. I just checked the calendar. The entry is "Casey Files a Complaint Alleging Kidnapping"

One more thing about the part of information, true or false. As an Arabian part, if you should deal with a night time event, you need to reverse the order of the formula. Put ASC + Mercury - Moon.

Lovejac, I found the chart in my folder but it would be on our calendar too, I'm sure, for July 16, 12:05 EST. The part is very afflicted at 13° Aries, square both Moon and Mercury. This will always happen when Moon and Mercury are opposed.

The part fell on her natal Venus, so what was she thinking? Self Aries protection Venus. I just checked the calendar. The entry is "Casey Files a Complaint Alleging Kidnapping"

Ah, now it's coming back to me. Self protection, seems to be a re-occuring theme.

Tuba said : One more thing about the part of information, true or false. As an Arabian part, if you should deal with a night time event, you need to reverse the order of the formula. Put ASC + Mercury - Moon.

Ohhhh, thank you.

Tuba said: Lovejac, I found the chart in my folder but it would be on our calendar too, I'm sure, for July 16, 12:05 EST. The part is very afflicted at 13° Aries, square both Moon and Mercury. This will always happen when Moon and Mercury are opposed.

Ah, now it's coming back to me. Self protection, seems to be a re-occuring theme.

"Surprise, surprise" in KC's own words

I don't post much but I wanted to post tonight and tell everyone how much I enjoy this thread. Everyone here seems so full of life and joy. I don't understand alot of the chart stuff, but have been doing some homework and am learning more and more all the time. I can understand how it takes years and years to get good at it. I am learning a little late in life so in 10 years I will probably have a visit from al and will forget what I've learned. Lets hope not. Thank you all so much for taking your precious time to chart.

Kaitland: I find your posts the easiest to understand, you do very well at explaining.

Lovejac: Happy Birthday :) And I agree you are a very young 40.

Thanks imaginethatsr. Glad you are enjoying our thread and learning about astrology. Soulscape and Tuba and Housemouse are the masters here at doing the event and horary charts, so I usually write more about the natal charts and transits to those. The natal chart is the backbone, so to speak, and it's the best place to start learning the basics.

I'll be posting more about George & the ramifications of pluto's transit to his chart.

It is 1:28 am in my sleepy little town in South Carolina. I couldn't sleep so I got up, peeked in on my 3 y.o. little man, pulled up his blanket and kissed his blond hair, inhaling and savoring that sweet baby smell that is so intoxicating.

Crept into my 2 y.o. twins room, covered both with their blankets and stroked their soft cheeks.

I am still in awe over God's blessings on me; a loving husband and my 3 beautiful boys.

I don't really know why I am typing this here, but being here, on my favorite thread,(forum) comforts me.

I will never understand, why and how this happened to Caylee, and I have somehow resigned myself to that fact. I guess what I want is assurance. Assurance that her last moments on this bittersweet world, was not terror or confusion. I pray that the same God that granted me my heart's desires, was shielding our Caylee from the knowledge of what was happening to her.

Please pray with me for George's heart to heal, for the doctors to prescribe the perfect medicine for him and to provide him with the counseling and/or inpatient services he needs for as long as he needs it. Please pray for me, as my heart is hurting for my Caylee more than it ever has before.

Thank you for allowing me a safe place to say what I needed to say and bless all of you that make this the most informative and enlighting place on the internet.

God Bless, Catherine
Lovejac, OMG! I am catching up here and your post just touched my heart so! I know exactly what you mean about being in awe of your blessings God's given you. And of the intoxicating baby smell. I cherish that smell! I feel the very same way. And it is heart breaking that precious Caylee never seemed to have mattered in her mother's life. She was drug around and ignored and resented, I can't visualize it! Oh how I have grieved for this baby girl as if she were mine, and how I wished I could have had her and been her mommy! I just will never ever understand the total disregard given to this little angel! Never.
I have placed you in my 'prayer circle'. I know first hand, prayer does work!
(((((Hugs))))) to you, Lovejac...:blowkiss:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beautiful friend LOVEJAC !!!

. Wishing you a fun celebration and a kazillion happy, healthy and rewarding tomorrows.
Shake a leg girl....know that it only gets better

DancingCouple.gif

You have excellent insight, MissJames, in spotting that Cindy seems to gravitate to anger as a replacement for other emotions. Perhaps she is displacing her anger at Casey onto George?

I am just speculating of course.

Couple things to say, first of all, this thread is mesmerizing and the astrologers we have amongst us never cease to amaze me with each passing day and wild turn in this case.

I have said a few times, in other threads, that the anger the Anthony's as a whole seem to lash out with is almost always displaced. When 99% of the time it should be directed at Casey, it is usually forwarded elsewhere because it is so ingrained in them to treat her with kid gloves. That's all they know. It's a major part of their dysfunction. Get mad at the rest of the world because you can't get mad at your screw-up of a kid.

And finally...happy birthday Lovejac!

Am referencing TUBA's post regarding the forthcoming SPAN OF TRUTH. A revelation of sorts. Disclosure of things which have been hidden.

The transits from February 7th will shred the fabrications created with KC's Mercury in affliction with her Mars-Uranus-Medea because these transits are hitting on the midpoint. The Sun and Mercury, the Node of the Moon, Venus and Mars, Jupiter, Medea. I believe these are the evidential ammunition from the prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong