LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm going to sound really stupid, but could someone please tell me that if something is at 06:00PM PST and 9pm EST, what time is it in Central time zone? I get so confused about that. TIA.

Eight

Well, I'm going to sound really stupid, but could someone please tell me that if something is at 06:00PM PST and 9pm EST, what time is it in Central time zone? I get so confused about that. TIA.

LOL I am right there with ya! I am in Alabama CST....so I only know that EST is an hour ahead of me. like right now its 5:41 here in Bama, it's 6:41 in N'y, EST and where I used to live. I am sure I only helped confuse you more....lol

LOL I am right there with ya! I am in Alabama CST....so I only know that EST is an hour ahead of me. like right now its 5:41 here in Bama, it's 6:41 in N'y, EST and where I used to live. I am sure I only helped confuse you more....lol

So I can catch the 9:00 EST at 8:00 my time. Thank you both so much!:blowkiss:

"Last night, on NG, a lawyer said something to the effect that if GA was receiving treatment and under psychiatric care and if he could bring a letter from his doctor stating as much, it could get him out of having to give his deposition. So, evidently, being under psychiatric care does effect participation in some legal proceedings. I, too, wonder if this could get him out of having to take the stand at the murder trial."

If everyone in the US who is "under psychiatric care" - ie, being seen by a psychiatrist and being prescribed medication - was excused from testifying in court, there would be lots of empty court houses!

I could see if the man is so ill that he is currently hospitalized that his appearance might be postponed, but most folks who are "under psychiatric care" are not "insane" and are capable of testifying in court.

I saw the guy (lawyer) on either JVM or NG talking about this, felt that he is full of it. He was saying things like "Well maybe he (George) would be very sleey or maybe his speech would be slurred - from taking medication"

Speech slurred and nodding off would be a sign of OVERMEDICATION and no physician would allow a situation like that to continue for any length of time. (Yes, sometimes it takes dose adjustment to get it right for a certain patient, but usually they start with a low dose and then increase it, not the other way around.)

George had a suicide attempt (as per reports) and that is related to depression. Unless he was exhibiting psychotic features along with depression (which there was no hint of) he is most likely on an anti-depressant medication at this time. Plus - PERHAPS - an antianxiety medication. IF he was experiencing anxiety. Not everyone who is depressed experiences anxiety.

Personally I had to testify 4 months after having brain surgery, medications,
weak walk, slurred speech and I got no doctor excuse..........sorry GA CAN do it!!!!

This has been bothering me since an early document release. It is in the chat fragments between KC and nyitaliano3 (AR), May 3 2008, retrieved by LE:

NYI- come over I'll cook
KC-ha, want me to bring the little snothead ?
KC-didn't think so
NYI-I meant when she is occupied by another adult
KC- haha
KC- I know

Any thoughts about what that means? I find it disturbing.

Not sure this got cleared up. You have to remember that when texting, you can't really interrupt someone else's "thought". He was saying, Come over. She said, "want me to bring the little snothead?" Then she sent a second text: " I didn't think so".

He was responding to her first text: "want me to bring the little snothead" and he said "I meant when she is occupied by another adult".

In short, he wanted her to come over if she could find someone to watch Caylee.

Thanks Noway.:blowkiss:
I thought it was interesting because the day that KC refused his visit was Aug 8th. And he is quoted by wesh as saying the following:
(my bold)
"I have on multiple occasions been told by many people that those people exist," Lee Anthony said. "Frankly, I wouldn't still be here if I didn't think she was cooperating with me, and that's the point of all this."

Seems LA wasnt buying her BS anymore by Sept.

I think I just overheard on tv that Nancy Grace is having a special on tv at noon Tuesday re: Caylee. Does anyone know anything about this that could confirm what I thought I heard.

My question is, what is it you are going to be watching anyway?

Signed,
Nosy
I'm so sorry. I just saw this. Yep Leonard is doing a live thingy. I sent him a question (s) about Lee. Hope he reads it.

I think I just overheard on tv that Nancy Grace is having a special on tv at noon Tuesday re: Caylee. Does anyone know anything about this that could confirm what I thought I heard.

Snipped from other site. But it may have originally been posted here. Can't find member name indicated.

Caylee Anthony service: Nancy Grace to provide coverage

<snipped>
The Caylee Anthony memorial will receive national attention on HLN -- formerly known as Headline News.

The channel, which is owned by CNN, will offer coverage from 10 a.m. to noon.

The plan is for Nancy Grace to follow with a half-hour at noon, a channel spokeswoman said Saturday night.

I want to know what LP is getting at when he says he noticed that the washer and dryer in the Anthony garage are different now than they were in July. Could Caylee have climbed in the dryer and shut the door suffocating herself and causing them to buy a new one? Was there evidence in the old washer they had to get rid of? Any ideas??

8 PM Central is 9PM EST

Moving my question to here... does anyone know why LP was saying MR's landlady would have to testify? LP was very clear last night, mentioned her several times and that she would have to testify.

I have not ever heard that MR even had a landlady. What is her alleged connection?

There are 4 time zones in the USA.
http://www.time.gov/ If you click on the map in each time zone, it will give you the time in that zone.

There must be some logical explanation that I can't think of......why does the Orange County Sheriff's Office use two different Case Numbers to reference the investigation of Casey Anthony's murder charges?

Both Case number #08-074777 and #07-074777 appear on various discovery documents.

I thought it was police routine that the first two digits referred to the year a case was opened? Maybe Orange County Sheriff's Office does things differently?

example
08-074777
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2810987/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Nov-26-004

07-074777
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

ETA: Case #08-069208 appears to be the earlier missing child report - closed when murder charges against KC were laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288