FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. No sign of forceable entry (first sign of questions if the door was locked)
B. I doubt a child predator would light a kitchen light or prop a door. (They would rush in and out fast).
C. Dont know if she directly did something to the Haleigh but the secret lies with the teen girlfriend in my preliminary opinion.
And OT- I thought it was illegal for a 20 plus (?) year old guy to be dating/sleeping with a 17 yr old??

How far away is little Adji's home from all of this, and are there any other missing childrens cases at the moment around the same age, locally. She had Turner's, Adji had a disability, same doctor and/or clinic someone from that aspect tracking them??

I just keep thinking that someone is out to prove people a lesson about children. There seems to be a huge spike in children abductions, in florida. (Maybe my imagination) Little Caylee's case brought some real shady character's to the fore front.

FWIW, I feel bio mom and grandma have nothing to do with nothing. And all they are doing is using this go get their digs in at the dad. They are merely a distraction, a major one and need to shut up.

Quite honestly, I don't know how anyone in that town sleeps at night.

It's supposedly sparsely populated, yet there are 44 SOs in a 5 mile radius? What the heck percentage of the general population is that?

Not being argumentative here, but most of those offenses were in 2002 or prior. That was 7 years ago, and wouldn't he have still been a minor then. If he has demonstrated a solid history of no arrests recently, I would think that a judge would take that into consideration.

This does raise some concerns though, if he were using drugs, who else in the child's life would have been as well? He might have cleaned up his act, but others did not. Just my opinion...
True, but he said he had her for 3 years which would make the baby a year old or less..even still I wonder why they would choose him with only 4 years of good behavior to be trusted with a 1 year old.:waitasec:
Like I said, not trying to be too judgmental because I think its wonderful that a man can take custody of his kids and work through it..(like my own husband)
I am set right now on the gf..she can't keep her story straight for nothing..tears mean nothing to me, truth does, and I have seen her today 3 times give different statements.. Scary to think of what might have really happened.

It's supposedly sparsely populated, yet there are 44 SOs in a 5 mile radius? What the heck percentage of the general population is that?

2dammany%

If the AC guy propped up the cement block on the door, LE would already know and it would not have been sent to the forensics lab for evidence, imo. I think we can safely assume that AC guy did not put it there or see it there.
OR

AC guy was the one that actually brought/found used the cinderblock earlier in the day while he was working on the AC and then he just left it by the door, steps, whatever when he left.

Not many people know how many SO's are within their neighborhood. Hardly anyone checks the state sites. How otherwise would they know?

I am really not trying to be too judgmental but why would a judge give custody to anyone with that history?

I was wondering the same thing. Pretty sad that the judge seemed to think he was the better choice. Bio mom said on NG tonight that the judge said RC got custody in the best interest of the children.

IMO, I found gf's posture to be a bit "off" (on Greta) as she had her arms crossed in front of her almost an "I don't care" posture, but..I also noticed that RC was watching, listening and observing every move, word and gesture she made. It was like they had a "script" and he was making sure she followed it, but with her being so young and immature she was not able to follow it to suit his needs.

My husband was watching it with me and about the same time we exclaimed that something is not right...we continued to watch and thought about the previous interviews and wondered.....this is only our observation......if perhaps something happened and RC was involved and/or knows what happened and he told gf what to say and stick to the story...if the story is not what happened but what RC wants her to say she's having trouble keeping her stories straight...Rc had plenty of quirky looks and tried to correct gf on her facts, just wondering b/c the entire Greta interview spoke volumes both in his reactions, eye movement and attitude towards gf's answers. GF seemed to be at the end of her rope with RC. GF will break real soon.....It will just be a matter of time whatever the outcome may be.....

On the mark as usual, jg. And in such a remote spot so she/they can do their thing in privacy.

GF might be afraid of calling LE in because gf might know drugs where in the house.
Waited for Ron to get home and he would say what to do.
Ron has control over gf. Misty can't seem to tell a story straight.
Maybe she is a little slow........she told Greta 3-4 inches then spred her arms out like 2 chairs length........cannot measure. Greta asks who was closer to the door..........dah.........:waitasec:

o/t plane crash into house in NY state tonight. on cnn now. 48-49 peeps onboard reportedly perished. peeps from house survived, 2 in hosp
poor families

Yes SS ITA - I thought the same last night, the way he handled that question. I do think he may have a slight anger problem tho. Its the g/f - I want to know if she goes to school? What are his "intentions"? Does he look at it as just "new squeeze that also doubles as free babysitter"? She talked about doing laundry and bedtime because of a school night - so was she playing "little wifey" role? The dynamics of that relationship need to come out.
I think she is a young, immature girl who feels she is in love and taking on the role of wife/mother was giving her a fantasy, in a way. She probably couldn't wait to get away from home and to her...this was an opportunity. The problem is she isn't emotionally ready to be all the things adulthood commands of people, imo.

I noticed her immaturity and/or lack of intelligence appeared frustrating to him at times in the interview tonight. Like her not being able to judge distance between the beds. She mispoke in inches instead of feet and he was irritated (embarrassed) by it.

Not many people know how many SO's are within their neighborhood. Hardly anyone checks the state sites. How otherwise would they know?

IDK about FL, but here in NV, the site is mentioned frequently on the news. IMO, if you have children, you should check regularly. But that's just me....

Are you sure about that?

I know I check mine.

We even get a note home when an SO moves into our school district.

I know exactly where all 2 of them live in my 5 mile radius. I know what kind of cars they drive and I have their faces etched in my brain.

And I know their exact offenses: no kids involved.

OT: fox news reporting commuter plane crashed into a house in suburban buffalo NY. all 49 passengers where killed no news on people in the home. the home is ingluffed in flames. Praying for the familes. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd