Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys - it is currently 10:56 p.m. PST my time and I'm wondering if the location of Haliegh has changed since the first locator chart? Specifically, I'm wondering if she was moved very early on the morning of Feb. 16th or anytime on the 16th?

I'm going off line now, but if you need more info let me know and THANK YOU for all that you do!

Salem

Do you have reason to believe she was moved on the 16th?

Do you have reason to believe she was moved on the 16th?

No. Except I always felt she was not outside. But when I woke up yesterday morning, my first coherent thought was that Haliegh was outside. Also, from news reports it indicates that searches are taking places in other locations based on tips.

Thought it might be worth looking at. IIRC in the Caylee case, the astrosleuths could tell that Caylee had been moved early on and that she appeared to stay in the same place afterwards.

Salem

Confounding case with many suspicious components! In the blanket interview, at the description of covering Haleigh with a sheet, Misty is mentally diverted back to the actual happening and cannot contain her many mixed emotions. For some reason, that was an awful, horrible moment. You may remember this "halt" in the continuity of her account. If not, take a look and a listen. (She also has a revolting habit of screwing up her face defensively but leave that aside.) Much of the blanket statement seems to be an attempt to remember the order and nature of a prepared presentation, not a return visit to the actual events.

The zero degree Pisces cusp on H. 3 is unstable and warns the story will change but more so, with the Moon on H. 9 opposing. The Moon rules H. 8 and the Sun, who is with Neptune ruler of the call, rules intercepted H. 8. This is more than suspicious, it is ominous.

I want to know more about where the blanket is now and was it used to wrap the victim?

I should add that the above comments refer to the 911 call and that horoscope. Also, forgot to include that the Part of Find is conjunct Mars & Jupiter, which is passing strange. It is 9:02 Aquarius.

If not, take a look and a listen. (She also has a revolting habit of screwing up her face defensively but leave that aside.)

you know...she really reminds me of Susan Smith...when i first saw Misty's interview - i immediately noticed her eyes being shut and or looking down...and i thought of Susan Smith...her interviews were the same...

I am waiting with eager anticipation. I have never been more determined to learn something new and so awkwardly bad at it at the same time. Us conventionals struggle through this, but wanted you to know it does not make me appreciate all of your efforts any less. I trust the information on this thread above all other, truly.

lol, quoting my own post- is it soup yet? We will take them one at a time-even :)
Back to lurking and refresh/ lurk and refresh..:blowkiss:

Hey again. OK, I just now got to the end of the thread. Glad to see others are also interested in the blanket stuff. Early Saturday morning I wrote up about 15 questions that blanket interview raised for me. That was on the Marc Klass/Haleigh thread, post 227.

I have totally lost track now as to whether all 11 RSO charts that SS was working with have now been analyzed for their insights into the chart owners' personalities and their intersections with Haleigh's chart and the 911 call. I'm going to go back through and this time make notes! But late as it is, I probably won't be able to post anything until after I get my kiddo off to school in the morning, if there are any of them that even still need doing.

I'll also try to take a fresh look at the stranger/friend issue via the 911 call chart. I'm actually quite a loyalist to equal houses, so I know I won't have both 11th and 12th under Scorpio. Anyway, will see what I can do to pitch in as another hand on deck.

Welcome Mary! :grouphug: That is so kind of you to help pitch in....I will be looking forward to to all of your posts! I am learning sooo much from everyone but I have a long way to go before I can help in charting. I have joined the groups that aksleuth posted about for us begineers in the Caylee Astro thread! :clap: When time permits I will be devoting more time to learning my new found love of astrology!

Thanks So Much!
:angel:

The charts all give kidnapping, probable rape and murder.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you , the more I learn about astrology the more I learn that it is a language of its own and that one cannot just decide to do it, and understand it overnight. It is a subject that takes years of study to really know what is going on. Again, am in awe of what you astrologers do here. Praying that Haleigh will be found SOON!

Super Astro's I just watched the 4pm PC & Haleigh WAS NOT WEARING THE PINK SHIRT like Misty said....The FBI has it & would not comment on where they found it...They said they have NO description of what Haliegh was wearing at all. They would not go into any detail about the pink shirt except that they have it!!!!!

I'll post the PC in the Haleigh Astro Time-Stamp Media Thread as soon as it's available!
This sounds like a huge clue & why did Misty say she was wearing it? Where did they find it???? They won't say.....OMG Hincky Meter on this bombshell is up for me!

This is a copied post by Impatientredhead, post #304, from here...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79796&page=13

*quote of impatientredhead: "I was listening to a local radio show out of Tampa and they were discussing the case. They said the "word on the street" (ie can't prove it or source it so take for what it is worth) is that Misty had been gone for the three days prior to the disappearance, drugs, and that Ron had found her that day and brought her home. They were under the impression Ron was off the days she was missing, and brought her home to watch the kids. They said it was a semi common thing for her to take off.

No clue where that info is coming from, but they that is what they were talking about. It would explain alot of things though. "

I found this interesting and wondered if a chart for the day before could verify the rumor is valid? If you think it's not useful, disregard this msg. :)

Thanks,
~KP

This is a copied post by Impatientredhead, post #304, from here...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79796&page=13

*quote of impatientredhead: "I was listening to a local radio show out of Tampa and they were discussing the case. They said the "word on the street" (ie can't prove it or source it so take for what it is worth) is that Misty had been gone for the three days prior to the disappearance, drugs, and that Ron had found her that day and brought her home. They were under the impression Ron was off the days she was missing, and brought her home to watch the kids. They said it was a semi common thing for her to take off.

No clue where that info is coming from, but they that is what they were talking about. It would explain alot of things though. "

I found this interesting and wondered if a chart for the day before could verify the rumor is valid? If you think it's not useful, disregard this msg. :)

Thanks,
~KP

Interesting....what about a chart for the three days before Haleigh went missing? Would that show if Misty was out on a drug binge?

I think on one of the interviews they said her shoes were still there, for some reason this stood out to me more than the blanket, would the shoes tell where she has been recently? If not Haleigh's, then maybe Misty's or the dad's. Maybe important for physical evidence.

Astros, I have a question...We're looking at the 11th and 12th house in the charts as a stranger/friend connection (or visa versa). Can't the 11th house also stand for a step-child instead of a friend? Do you think that Haleigh would be considered that in this situation? Or do you feel it's def a friend/family (ref the perp) the chart is speaking of?

Aren't we saying goodbye to the Aquarius Sun?

TUBA in post #306
this will be exposed in full when the Sun reaches Pisces by transit.

SOULSCAPE commented on the Sunrise chart*
The possibility the abductor is someone who knows the family / has been in the house before / is considered a "friend" becomes stronger.

Hey there,

Reporting in with apologies because I haven't had a chance to do a thing on this all day. I have to go run an errand now but will definitely start in on these this evening.

Drivenon -- I'll post one at a time as I get to them, in case anyone else is working the same list, so we don't overlap. Sorry it's not yet soup!

I am coming in very late to checking out the charts. I first looked at the 8PM chart, and noticed that Saturn is on the ascendant, Uranus on the Descendant.

The work done so far is terrific! I can only think of checking out the midpoints at this late date. Which chart would reveal the most, in everyone's opinion?

I can use the bedtime, Mistie's statement about putting her to bed at 10PM, which I do not trust as a last seen time, or the 3:45 AM time of the phone call.

Somehow I tend to go to that one, but it isn't the last seen time. What do you all think?

Housemouse!! So good to see you! :) :blowkiss:

I am coming in very late to checking out the charts. I first looked at the 8PM chart, and noticed that Saturn is on the ascendant, Uranus on the Descendant.

The work done so far is terrific! I can only think of checking out the midpoints at this late date. Which chart would reveal the most, in everyone's opinion?

I can use the bedtime, Mistie's statement about putting her to bed at 10PM, which I do not trust as a last seen time, or the 3:45 AM time of the phone call.

Somehow I tend to go to that one, but it isn't the last seen time. What do you all think?

housemouse here is one time-line that I found in the main forum for you to go by! If I find another one with more info I'll post it for you. :blowkiss:

Search for Haleigh: A timeline
View Single Post
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3311606&postcount=10
View Single Post
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3317774&postcount=20

(*Note: Correct age of Misty is 17 they made a typo for post #10)

Here is another one from the time-line thread from the main forum for Haleigh:
February 9, 2009 Haleigh goes missing:
Story 1
8:00pm Kids were put to bed per Misty Croslin girlfriend & babysitter.
10:00pm Misty goes to bed per Misty Croslin girlfriend & babysitter
Story 2:
8:00pm Jr put to bed
10:00 Misty and Haleigh go to bed

As aksleuth said I'm also really glad to see ya too! I was getting worried about you with taking care of me housemouse & your sister! I hope all is going well for you! :hug:

Corrected Post with time-line & who's who..Sorry! They corrected it after I found the 1st one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member