FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, even with the new info from the old tenant, we still have
Abduction possible, based on geography and time.
Abduction impossible, based on squeaky floors.

Thanks, that helped.

In that news piece just now, LE said that they do not believe she was wearing a pink shirt. And that is not part of the investigation now (the pink shirt).

So... does this mean, more than likely, that she wasn't wearing a pink shirt? Is that a read-between-the-lines kind of thing? Hmmm....

I just have to say I agree with you. At first when the info about the shirt was released I was automatically thinking that Misty did lied about what Haleigh was wearing.

Personally, I'm thinking it was found outside b/c I really think if it was in the house Misty would be at least a person of interest right now. I also think the authoritys would have found it when they searched the house over the very first time. After thinking about it just doesn't make sense that it would have been in the house.

I'll be honest I am half and half on Misty. On one hand I do have to wonder if she had anything to do with it then on the other hand it doesn't add up to me that she did.

I used to be 100% on the side of Misti....then like 50/50....now I am just.....

THey have it as in found it during an outside search or have it as in it never left the trailer and therefore Haleigh wasn't wearing it? Or, let me guess, that is info integral to the investigation and nothing more will be said about it?
Sorry, I missed the presser.

You may have missed it, but you're a good guesser!

Hello, you fabulous sleuths. :D
I've been MIA for a day or so...anything new?
What's this about the description of Haleigh's clothes changing?
Any info would be much appreciated...you guys are too fast for me to catch up reading all the thread. :)

LOL!

I'm not going to touch him. At least not yet.

LOL me either for now. But...he did live there and he might still have a key. And...it's not unheard of for perps to interject themselves into an investigation or otherwise draw attention to themselves...HAHA just kidding...almost.

So if she lied about what the child wore to bed then she likely lied about putting the child to bed, right? That would back the timeline up.

The other possibility is that she just didnt take notice of or
remember what Haleigh wore to bed.
I suspect Ronald gives her a hard time about alot....not doing things right etc. so if she were to say "I can't remember what she was wearing" she would feel stupid...which I can see him telling her all the time. We saw a glimpse of this in the nterview where he corrects her about her distance from Haleigh the night she disappeared.

I dont think she's stupid. I think she's 17 and was so busy looking after his kids, and cleaning his house that she didnt notice the little things. And if she was smoking pot, then theres a possible short term memory loss issue.

Haleigh being old enough to dress herself,gives Misty more reason not to remember. I will remember what my kids are wearing if I picked out their clothes, but not so much if they do.
Sometimes my 5 yr old wets the bed, and if she does, she will often get up and change herself before waking me up to change her sheets. So where did they find the pink Tee?
Maybe it was in the laundry?

I've also been thinking about the changing stories about who was in which bed. Maybe Ron didnt want Misty 'spoiling' them by cuddling up with them while they fell asleep, but Misty found it was the fastest way to get them to crash out. Or that if they had a musical beds type situation like we do in our house, then its hard to remember who started out or ended up where.

Maybe it was because she left the house that night....i dont know, but just wanted to point out that there are other possibilities for her lies. Not that lying is ok, especially to LE. But I bet she cares a whole lot more about her BF's approval than LE's.
JMO

Maybe..just maybeeee.. the door being propped open was to bring Haliegh IN the house, not OUT. i hate to even think this but maybe Misty FOUND hALEIGH decessed outside, by the water. this is why her tracks stop at the water.in fact didnt Misty say that HER N HALIEGH would take WALKS down to the water? i'm sur eshe did say this!!! soooo..maybe she walked to the water with Haliegh and she drowned her or the little girl fell in and Misty carried her back to the house, propped the door open to be able to carry her in. Then maybe called her brother or whoever has VAN with HER blanket in it and this is where Haliegh was takin to after Misty used the blanketsa n SHEET to wrap her up in. placed her in the van?? I really think this is close to what happened. makes sence to al that Misty is rambling onnn about! what do ya'll think abiout this therory????

It just did a google on the Pastor Smallwood. Nothing on first glance. Will have to do more digging. Just something that makes me go Hmmmm... Kyle Johns father is a pastor. Not saying anything but I sure would like to know more...

HLN reporting that Misty may not have been at the home when Haleigh went missing!!!!! That was my theory!

ITA! I was going to post the same thing!! CURTAINS!

If those people had curtains - we wouldn't even be talking about part of this whole blanket mess!

Still don't understand why blanket on window would HAVE to be washed. A little dusty? Big deal?

HNN Prime News....defense attorney saying Misty really needs to lawyer up and Ron too..saying they need seperate lawyers.

Dr. Smallwood (previous tenent) also stated that he personally had an "astrolock" put on the door. But we don't know if it's the same one thats on there now or not.

He said that it would be easy to abduct someone from that trailer because of where it is, very easy to hide around there without being seen.

I thought it was BIG that he said there was no way that someone could be in that trailer walking around and no-one hear them. Wow!

Yes. Squeaky floors, hiding places outside trailer....and let's not forget MC's statements of the lights on, back door open, cinder block and that MC was supposedly sleeping in the same room as Haleigh (or has that story changed again/). MC just wakes up at 3am or later and low and behold her boyfriends daughter is gone. Praying for Haleigh. This doesn't look good.

I already feel like puking... :(

Whew, just when I'd grieved about the loss of little Caylee... now possibly little Haleigh too. What's this world coming too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam