Casey at Colonial High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I don't see anything in this family that was SO out of the ordinary that it would drive a person over the edge like we've seen with Casey.

Cindy might have been too controlling & overly concerned with 'appearances' & a host of negative things BUT the same can be said about MILLIONS of families and the kids do NOT end up in Casey's situation.

Yep, I agree

Slap! LOL ....Way old news to some, but not everybody.IIRC there were a few Baez's too.

JWG asked if there was any yearbooks for Colonial High

Got me thinking ...

Found this

http://colonialhighschoolalumni.com/class-of-2003.html

There was a ZG in 2003 at Colonial High!! :eek:

http://colonialhighschoolalumni.com/alumni/598809/zenaida-gonzales.html

If this is old news please just slap me and delete this thread ;)

Annie D and JP C were in that class too

And a Samantha F. - remember Casey saying ZG had an older sister with perhaps the last name of F. Look right above ZG's name on the list. :waitasec:

If you click on the name you will read this: ( bolded the key part)

You are visiting the placeholder page for Zenaida Gonzales. This page is here because someone used our alumni search utility to look for this person. We created this page automatically in hopes Zenaida Gonzales would find it.

If you click on the name you will read this: ( bolded the key part)

You are visiting the placeholder page for Zenaida Gonzales. This page is here because someone used our alumni search utility to look for this person. We created this page automatically in hopes Zenaida Gonzales would find it.

yeah, I didn't see a Zenaida in 2003 in the actual colonial high website

It would be nice to know if the class of 2003 had a motto - lot's of senior classes will have one and it will be placed somewhere in the yearbook. I'm thinking something like "Everyday Is A Brand New Beginning", or perhaps "Carpe Diem - Seize the Day".

There has been a lot of discussion about KC's behavior as a young adult. She seems to be a very social person who gathers people around her in shifts.

I became curious about KC in high school. What kind of a person was she then? Where did she fit in the high school social grid?

This information could actually be quite telling about the person she became.

Does anyone know anything about her background? What kind of kid was she?

~Jai Yen

One day,a while back, I saw on myspace, a comment a girl made about knowing Casey and remembering how she wanted to beak the rules back, when she was 14 years old. She said that she always wanted to skip school and wanted others to do it with her etc. She said that she was surprised that Casey would let herself get pregnant at all, knowing how wild she was back then. And she use to brag about sleeping with a lot of guys. I'm not really sure if this is true but is something I did read. I think this girl said she now lives in Georgia? She has two kids that she adores.

so in the 2004 alumni Casey is there and also a Zenaida F., and 2003 alumni has JPC, AD, and a ZG, so Casey probably knew them both, and it is very interesting that JPC is there since I was under the impression they had met recently and he didn't like her. He could be the daddy after all. jmo oc

LA never graduated. He was pretty sick for awhile iirc. but I don't remember what the illness was.

That is one small school!
Who would have thought that in a city the size of Orlando, that there would be a high school with 11 teachers and less than 100 students. I'm absolutely amazed.
This is so strange to me.

That is one small school!
Who would have thought that in a city the size of Orlando, that there would be a high school with 11 teachers and less than 100 students. I'm absolutely amazed.
This is so strange to me.
There is a fake web address and a real web address to Colonial High. It is a very large school with way more than 11 teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie