2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

Off Topic: A Pedophile engages in Pedophilia. and should not share the air we breathe.

On Topic: I feel sorry for the grandmother, too. It is heartbreaking to watch and she does show a great deal of strength. She appears to be the rock of the entire family on both sides, imo. (Exactly how I would expect someone to respond...open, honest, and begging for the return of her granddaughter. No lawyers there!)

Does anyone know if a LE presser is scheduled?

I have seen people mention 3PM (guessing that's EST) for another and that is the normal time LE has been holding their conferences.
....I think....

HLN just announced over the air that the FBI is questioning someone the family knows.

I don't know more that's what was said.

Watching CNN-HLN fox sherrif getting ready for the briefing.
FOX NEWS STUDIO B also covering.

Thanks everyone. I was thinking 3pm also, but cant seem to find anything. I am starting to wonder why I even watch these pressers, LE does not seem to want to give us anything new.

$20,000 reward now.
Very little news.
SO not involved but searching any way
another search South, on a lead
Nothing new

All relatives have been interviewed.....won't comment.
10 days missing now.
Domenick Pape FBI special agent on case.
LE will not embarass any relatives.

Information will leak, following as many leads as possible.
No information given out that will jeprodise the case.
Even US Marshalls searching and helping.

So did they find this cousin and verify that he is Misty's cousin who molested her?

it sounds like they talked to him. i doubt he would admit to molesting her (if it's even true) and i know LE wouldn't tell us if he had.......

From family presser:

As for the new details, family members said Haleigh has two brown birth marks: the larger one is on her left cheek bone and a smaller on is on the right side of her face, just above the jaw. Also, she has strawberry blond hair with hints of red in it, not just blond hair. Family members said her fingers and toes are chubbier than those of other children her size and age, and her left eye is a "lazy eye."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...-seeks-to-keep-Haleigh-in-front-of-the-public

There are some comments in this thread that I've not seen mentioned lately. Due to my belief in "going back to the beginning" for clues, I thought I'd bump this one up also.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back