Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

Or is he talking about LE. Being 4 and seeing police all over the place is he thinking LE took his sissy. He has been seeing them everywhere, maybe he is thinking they(LE) are why she's gone. Not that they are there to help.
Just trying to think like my kiddo's. Their little minds are so complex.

What you said is possible but IDK if in this case thats what it is. Don't you think if he meant LE that with them being around every day that he'd see them and maybe point to them and tell whoever it is he's with "thats who took my sissy." IDK I could be wrong. Cause like I said kids blurt stuff out they don't know social skills just yet! lol

it's very strange to me that the mother states she did not question the boy and is not going to question the boy about what he said. I'm not a father but I would think one of the instincts of a parent in a situation like this would be to find as many answers as possible from the child.

This was the BioMom Crystal,not Crystal the sister,but she still should have kept quiet.

Very dark green, probably.

Thank you,they're brown here,so didn't know if green or brown there.If he was being taken out of trailer and seeing officers in dark searching he could be perceiving this as them taking her.He's just a baby.

I am not sure how much faith I have in what Crystal says, after all, she is Ron's sister and probably aware that some people are looking at him sideways.
*my mistake, disregard*:blushing:

Seems to me that in the last couple of days there has been mention made of "cousins or men in black" and it could be an effort to turn heads.

I would be more interested if this was reported by professionals that had interviewed Junior.

This was Crystal Sheffield Haleigh and RJ's biomom. RJ told his Mom that information and she didn't want to be the one to question him which like I said was a good thing.

This was the BioMom Crystal,not Crystal the sister,but she still should have kept quiet.

Oh, sorry, my mistake. So it is only her word and it has not been confirmed by anyone else then, right?

it's very strange to me that the mother states she did not question the boy and is not going to question the boy about what he said. I'm not a father but I would think one of the instincts of a parent in a situation like this would be to find as many answers as possible from the child.

Me too. Just in case there was something he was scared to tell the police, but not his mother.

I think it is a good thing she didn't question him on this. You need a PROFESSINAL to handle a child of this age when it comes to a case such as this one.

men or man in Black, men or man took sissy out the BACK. As in Door????

She was probably told before she got him that weekend if he says anything,don't question him,let us know.I believe that's what they do with all children witnesses to anything,keeps it fresh and untainted.Kids will clam up if overquestioned and get confused.

I am not sure how much faith I have in what Crystal says, after all, she is Ron's sister and probably aware that some people are looking at him sideways.
*my mistake, disregard*:blushing:

Crystal is not Ron's sister.... she is his (ex) wife. I believe they are separated but not divorced.

They were never married.

I think it is a good thing she didn't question him on this. You need a PROFESSINAL to handle a child of this age when it comes to a case such as this one.

He was questioned by professionals immediately after the incident, if I understood that news link correctly. I'd certainly question him again when I got home, if I were his mom. I'd think he'd be more candid and comfortable with his own mother.

Crystal Sheffield Haleighs Biological mom
Cristal Cummings Ronalds( Haleighs biological dad) sister

That will haunt this poor little one for the rest of his life. I just pray that his info helps to find her. Thank God he finally spoke out. How afraid he must have been. This is just so sad but at least it is new news. moo

Those new pictures of Haleigh are so cute, especially the first day of school.

If indeed there was someone dressed in black it's because they aren't wanting to be seen. I'm still thinking it's a child predator.. wasn't there a full moon on the night she disappeared? I hope that LE got some good info from Jr.

It took Elizabeth Smart little sister a long, long time to talk about what she saw the night ES was taken from her second story bedroom that they shared. Eventually, she gave a name that the man was known by in the community.

No one pressed the little girl. I suppose there is a reason for this and surely professionals are there to "de-brief" the little fellow.

Crystal is not Ron's sister.... she is his (ex) wife. I believe they are separated but not divorced.

Ron does have sister named Crystal/Cristal, also. She's the one with the bad hair from yesterday's press conference. [Kept talking about a pedo-fire. Sorry, I bust out into giggles just remembering that.]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back