Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

Yep,you know I realize the media is in thier face all the time and they might feel like people could be pointing fingers at them,but how stupid,it's about Haleigh's safety if she is w/a kidnapper.If the LE wanted that out there,they would have said it.I just want to slap her for stupidity!:sheesh:

Harsh words for someone who just had their child abducted:( Maybe she wasn't thinking when she said it. It happens to all of us.

On this one, I have to go with the people that said he may have seen the police afterwards and gotten confused. He may even have had a nightmare that night about men in black and then woke up to find his sister gone.
I am not saying that RC is lying, so don't tear me apart for that. But there are reasons that child witnesses are unreliable.

Or is he talking about LE. Being 4 and seeing police all over the place is he thinking LE took his sissy. He has been seeing them everywhere, maybe he is thinking they(LE) are why she's gone. Not that they are there to help.
Just trying to think like my kiddo's. Their little minds are so complex.

Very dark green, probably.

I can possibly see a three (almost four) year-old becoming confused if he didn't wake up until LE was there. Here is crime scene photo--frame #14 shows what he might refer to as "men in black." But MAN in black is different IMO, and could just be what SO/perp happened to be wearing. Hopefully trained psych. was used to help Jr. to verbalize more. If accurate, it means there was someone besides gf involved anyway. JMO

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...haleigh-cummings-photos,0,705399.photogallery

:parrot:

Harsh words for someone who just had their child abducted:( Maybe she wasn't thinking when she said it. It happens to all of us.

*bolded by me*

I do not believe that this has been determined yet....

I do not believe that this has been determined yet....

Well, I'm sure we can agree that she is missing. And the police are investigating it as an abduction, or am I mistaken?

Is it possible that somehow Ron and Misty told him (before LE arrived or even before they made the 911 call) that "some men in black" came and took your sister.

Well, I'm sure we can agree that she is missing. And the police are investigating it as an abduction, or am I mistaken?

If they were only investigating it as an abduction they would be rotten detectives. They have said they have not ruled anything out yet.

I am not sure how much faith I have in what Crystal says, after all, she is Ron's sister and probably aware that some people are looking at him sideways.
*my mistake, disregard*:blushing:

Seems to me that in the last couple of days there has been mention made of "cousins or men in black" and it could be an effort to turn heads.

I would be more interested if this was reported by professionals that had interviewed Junior.

I agree. Pointing fingers at unknown "bad guys" is a bad sign, IMO. I think the wagons are being circled.

After listening again CS clearly says "MAN" (vs men), and when finishing her sentence uses pronoun "they" I believe still in a singular context. IOW she uses "they" but still referring to one man (ie, "he"). It is the key info Jr. could give LE, and clearly topic on which interviewer would have focused Jr. The significance or implication of it would seem to possibly ease some of the suspicion re gf's direct involvement. I think there is a high probabilty there was a male intruder, wearing dark clothing, witnessed by Jr. that night--while gf was gone. JMO

:parrot:

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office seems surprised about a lot of info that has already been widely reported. They are either lying through their teeth or totally incompetent.

Its Florida I vote for the latter

I asked all along if they had questioned Junior. he is old enough to be able to articulate SOMETHING.

He should have been questioned by a professional, long before he went home with his mother.

I would have so many other questions. Was Haleigh asleep? Where was Misty? Did Misty say anything? Was it dark out? Did you hear anything?

I am over 50 and I couldn't have resisted asking him questions, if I was his mom.

He has to be thinking that they will come get him, too.

The poor child must be scared out of his mind. I'm with you, I wouldn't have been able to resist asking him questions.

Or maybe he meant a black man???

Or that to. You could look at it anyway you like but it all still = Haleigh's missing.

I am hoping LE atleast has an inkling of what happened or what might have transpired that night.

Prayers for Haleigh and her family:angel:

Or maybe he meant a black man???

There are very few black people in that area. It is "integrated", but the non-whites are Laotian or Hispanic. [just fyi, I live there, here, whatever.]

If they were only investigating it as an abduction they would be rotten detectives. They have said they have not ruled anything out yet.

It doesn't affect my original opinion either way.

Man in black

An African-American to a small child dressed in dark colored clothing.
Someone dressed is motorcycle riding gear leathers.
A person dressed in a business suit like on the cover of the movie Men in Black if Jr. knows about that movie and has seen the cover. [He would have to be familiar enough with it make the association]
Someone wearing ‘goth’ style clothing.
A person who wears a very dark shade uniform as in LE or even someone who wears a uniform as a waiter or waitress, auto mechanic, delivery driver or custodial service clothing in dark colors.
Anyone wearing a dark shirt, sweatshirt, jacket and pants be it a dark shade of brown, green, blue or black.
Anyone wearing a hood or mask may appear to be a man in black.
A person standing in the dark or shadow may appear to be a man in black.

Can anyone else add to the list of possibilities of what Jr. could have meant.

I agree. Pointing fingers at unknown "bad guys" is a bad sign, IMO. I think the wagons are being circled.

No one has said it is an "unknown" bad guy. In fact LE isn't saying much of anything about this case. I see no reason for Crystal to lie about this, if Misty IS involved (not sure it is the case) WHY would she cover for her?? Doesn't make any sense to me.

My 4 yr. old niece answered the phone the other day. her mom said to tell them she wasn't home. So she tells them "my mommy said that she isn't here." If Jr. was told to say this about the "man" then I'm sure he quickly told who it was that wanted him to say it.

so did jr just go back to sleep after his sister got took?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back