Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang that Greta thread got closed before the show was even over!

Does anyone know exactly how far that Marina is from Rons place?

She's been missing for a while, right? When was the dumpster last emptied? It is possible she was placed there and it has subsequently been emptied.

She's been missing for a while, right? When was the dumpster last emptied? It is possible she was placed there and it has subsequently been emptied.

A reporter on the Greta show said that the dumpster had not been emptied since she went missing.

If they were ripping out floorboards (or something) from a retirement community villa after an elderly person passed away from natural causes...there could be decomp on the materials in the dumpster. Possible?

seeing 13 boat "marina", off River Villa Dr., near pool/possible clubhouse

The location of the dumpster as reported by HLN earlier is 1/4 mile to west and 1/10 mile to south of Cummings mobile home.

ok... maybe this will help yall... when they were interviewing NG over the telephone (while she was on her way back from her home), she said that her husband called her to tell her they were searching a dumpster by the marina. If I remember correctly...NG said something along the lines of "oh, where we were set up for vigil" or maybe it was ... "where command center" ... I've heard so much today I can't remember everything. This may help you tho...if you know where they were set up for vigil originally or where the command center was originally....

She contradicted herself during the report and also didn't even know Misty was requestioned today. Lame Fox news.

I have said all along that something about this girl set my hinky meter way off the scale!!!! People do not go missing over a request for DNA in the search for their missing child. Unless of course your CMA.

Now that the whole custody hearing issue is out of the bag it makes me think that LE is keeping it so close to the vest because they think or know that this is family related although they're still calling it an abduction. I do not know if Crystal took her or harmed her, just saying somethings odd with that one.
Absolutely....Sheffields and Griffis....

If they were ripping out floorboards (or something) from a retirement community villa after an elderly person passed away from natural causes...there could be decomp on the materials in the dumpster. Possible?

imho possible, yes...what if those bags had sheets from a person that died of natural causes? yep, i think they(the dogs) would hit on decomp.

It is going to be hard waiting until the dogs arrive tomorrow, i feel for her family.

Dogs also hit in the Anthony's backyard and there was nothing there either, but everyone knows that it had to do with Caylee. Maybe this does have something to do with Haleigh, somehow. I don't see how a simple little bandaid could be considered cadaver. One person did say that maybe a large bandage that had a piece of skin attached could cause a hit.

also...

they said something bout the length of a football field...which is 100 yards (300 ft)... if it was .2 of a mile that would be (1056 ft)

i see above it states... 1/10 of a mile... that would be 528 feet
and 1/4 of a mile is 1320 feet...

I'm giving yall these numbers because I noticed the maps show it in "feet" ...well at least google does...

ok... maybe this will help yall... when they were interviewing NG over the telephone (while she was on her way back from her home), she said that her husband called her to tell her they were searching a dumpster by the marina. If I remember correctly...NG said something along the lines of "oh, where we were set up for vigil" or maybe it was ... "where command center" ... I've heard so much today I can't remember everything. This may help you tho...if you know where they were set up for vigil originally or where the command center was originally....

Okay, forgive the developers but River Villas is a mobile home park, originally sold as a senior retirement communty. The River Villas m/h park has a community clubhouse. They have homeowners meetings, prepare meals for neighbors who are shut-ins, etc. there.

Most recently the clubhouse was used as the field HQ for LE to use the first week Haleigh was missing, and also prepared meals for the LE down there. [Only one place in town to eat, Mema's, which was full of media and looky-lous.]

I have mentioned this on another thread before:

Anybody out there know anything about using Google Earth?

Apparently they also have a "marina", which is probably a misnomer. [Sorry, I just can't imagine that place having a real marina.]

Maybe this will help. LFlorida is kinda local there so she knows a lot about the area. She is a wealth of knowledge for us and I'm very happy she has joined us here at WS

I'm curious as to why the dumpsters in the mobile home park weren't checked when Haleigh first went missing? Please let the LE know what they are doing. I will never forget Jessica Lunsford being alive and in the closet when police checked Couey's trailor.

Yes, possible. You are a smart cookie

She contradicted herself during the report and also didn't even know Misty was requestioned today. Lame Fox news.

Last night Greta kept saying "Ted" for "Chad" while talking to bio-mom's mom who didn't even attempt to correct her :waitasec:

parrot (poster nick) lives in a nearby county she may be able to tell us when she signs back on if there is chatter. She seems to have some insight about that.

A reporter on the Greta show said that the dumpster had not been emptied since she went missing.

She also said they had not interviewed Misty since last week after it was reported tht Misty had been interviewed for three hours today. She went on to say that cadaver dogs will hit on animals. They are specifically trained not to hit on animals. I did not hear her say her name but am fairly sure she was correct in its pronunciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire