Timer55 and Cays234

Just my opinion. Timer55 struck me as an odd password. There is also 55 days between June 16 and Aug. 11th when the meter reader was soooo suspicious of a grey bag on the side of the road. I don't know if this means much but I find that information a little weird.

Regarding the Cays234, I remember reading somewhere that 'Cays' was Casey's nickname. (sorry if this has already been posted or mentioned)

the 234 just shows how "creative" she is at making a password or screenname.

Regarding the Cays234, I remember reading somewhere that 'Cays' was Casey's nickname. (sorry if this has already been posted or mentioned)

the 234 just shows how "creative" she is at making a password or screenname.

Yeah. LOL! I'm the same way....If somone knew enough about me, they could easily figure out my passwords...All very unoriginal! :p

Timer55 to me is more interesting then Cays234. Cays234 sounds to me like any other password, if 'Cays' was an abbreviated name of hers, then 2 3 4 would be used to make it harder for somebody to guess.

Timer55 though, is as I said, interesting.

Just my opinion. Timer55 struck me as an odd password. There is also 55 days between June 16 and Aug. 11th when the meter reader was soooo suspicious of a grey bag on the side of the road. I don't know if this means much but I find that information a little weird.

Well, that's a little creepy.

A bit odd but if you want to get into specifics, was Caylee killed the 15th or the 16th? If it was the 15th then it would be "Timer56" LOL!

A bit odd but if you want to get into specifics, was Caylee killed the 15th or the 16th? If it was the 15th then it would be "Timer56" LOL!

I believe GA when he said he last saw them leave the house on the 16th. I honestly believe him. I think Caylee was murdered on the 16th and there are 55 days in between June 16th and Aug 11 when the remains could have been found.

where did that phone number come from?

everyday, i think you guys are getting closer to "something" and everyday i think kc is kicking herself cause i know jb and le are checking these threads out...but theres a whole lot of evidence not out yet...

...sorry that was suppose to be a post not a reply quote thingy...i think i just did it without thinking...

one persons reply says the password was changed to timer55 on may14.
Count 55 days from may 14 and we arrive at july 7, the puerto rico trip was booked for july 8 (?)
imo, i believe it could be as simple as this, the timer55 password was a count down to the puerto rico trip that casey was "suppose" to go on.

...and "lose" caylee there...oh but caylee was not suppose to go...maybe kc would have got "lost"...

Phone number theory sounds very interesting to me (haven't been keeping up with this thread) but in the middle of the night last night (insomnia/hot flashes) I had the thought that perhaps timer55 refers to Caylee being in the trunk for 55 hours, which is not too far off 2.6 days.

Just a thought, though, don't know how KC conveying that information could influence the "investigation" by family.

Phone number theory sounds very interesting to me (haven't been keeping up with this thread) but in the middle of the night last night (insomnia/hot flashes) I had the thought that perhaps timer55 refers to Caylee being in the trunk for 55 hours, which is not too far off 2.6 days.

Just a thought, though, don't know how KC conveying that information could influence the "investigation" by family.

Oh yes, sorry if this has already been discussed and/or debunked. Like I said, I haven't really kept up with this thread.

So now that we know what "Timer55" stands for, as per LA, Casey claimed "Zanny" broke into her website and changed the password and told her thats how long it was going to take to get Caylee back, from june 16th to Aug 9th,Caylee's 3rd Bday. According to Law Enforcement, Casey didnt visit Sawgrass until June 17th, and that is when she got her name for the "Zanny Nanny", so if that is correct and forensics can prove she changed that password PRIOR to June 17th, it points to premeditation IMO. Casey was setting the wheels in motion when she changed that password...she had a story as to what it was going to mean....

she drove 55 miles away ( approximately one hour drive away)
which i said from the get go

where she was going to dump the body but for some reason she couldnt so she drove home and had to put the baby in a familiar area.

someone VERY computer savvy (maybe JWG) posted a while ago that the day casey changed her password was exactly 55 days before she was supposed to go to puerto rico w/ her friends and that the password was changed minutes after she went online and booked one of her friends a flight to puerto rico. it's the best explanation i've ever had for timer55 and i'm sticking w/ it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back