2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone crosspost this to the Myspace thread? It's fascinating.

Also, if Baez subpoena'ed CASEY's myspace records a fake Zenaida's records would not have been given over I don't think. LE needs to subpoena the records on this Zenaida myspace if they can.

Is there anybody here at W/S who sends LE such info?

I just wish I knew where Casey aka ZG set this up. Could it have been at LA's house?

That is a definite possibility. I have always thought she went to LA's house when she needed to go to "work". I think she went over there while waiting for GA to leave for work then back to the A's house. LA's was close and IIRC her cell phone ping would still be the same tower as if she was at the A's. She could have done some of her computer work there on her laptop or LA's computer.

OCSO has been contacted twice on this. The first time was February 2nd when I became convinced this was most likely KC. And then on February 19th when the age rolled over to 24. I had been monitoring the site ever since I found it watching for the birthdate attached to it because it showed "Pisces" and KC is a Pisces. I was amazed when it rolled over on the 19th - with her birthday also being the 19th of March.

Guess I should read and catch up instead of posting. LOL. I am so proud for you for being so very smart. :blowkiss: Thank You so much for being on the ball.

Why didn't John M. ask Lee where he was on June 15/16?

Or, maybe you can use passport in leu of driver's license?

You can use a passport for ID for flying. My friend didn't get a photo-driver's license until recently and carried her passport everywhere since it was her only photo ID.

On the other hand, if Amy had "lost" her license during this period with Casey, I'm sure it would have come out with all of the stolen check problem. I've seen no mention of that in the docs.

RR, somwhere someone related the names of Samantha's two children--supposedly from statements that Casey had made. She had to have known the names of those children from somewhere.

(I apologize--I remember the details of a lot of things, but cannot for the life of me ever remember where I saw/read/heard them. Must be this old age thing creeping up much to quickly for my liking!)

Casey stated very definitely that ZFG had no children. LE learned the names of the two children when they went to Sawgrass and saw ZG's 'card'. When they questioned ZG, they asked her about the children. ZG herself started the rumor that Casey knew her kid's names in her first television interview.

ZG did not use the F on the Sawgrass card. Where Casey got the F information is unknown, but it wasn't from that card.

Casey also did not describe ZG's car. A brand new Ford is not an older KIA.

OK, If this Q has already been asked, I'm sorry. I have scanned through various pages of this thread (80 pages) and did not see where anyone has inquired about this...

If ZG took Caylee to teach KC a lesson, What was that "lesson" all about?

Maybe I missed something. Your thoughts please.....

OK, If this Q has already been asked, I'm sorry. I have scanned through various pages of this thread (80 pages) and did not see where anyone has inquired about this...

In a backwards sort of way.....

IMO, Zanny the Nanny (Casey) took Caylee to teach Caylee's "mother" (Cindy) a lesson.

Casey stated very definitely that ZFG had no children. LE learned the names of the two children when they went to Sawgrass and saw ZG's 'card'. When they questioned ZG, they asked her about the children. ZG herself started the rumor that Casey knew her kid's names in her first television interview.

ZG did not use the F on the Sawgrass card. Where Casey got the F information is unknown, but it wasn't from that card.

Casey later changed her mind and said she could have children, you know, now that she thinks about it, ZFG kept things very under wraps. Like addresses, phone #'s, family & friends etc etc
(paraphrasing!)
I believe this was said in a recorded statement.

Wait, though, Chilly.

Wasn't there a jailhouse video wherein Cindy or Lee was asking Casey about Zenaida's kinfolk--their names, etc? Her mother's name, father's name, sister's name, the kids' names, etc?

I distinctly remember Casey stating all of these names, so it had to have been on camera, which could only have been via jailhouse visits.

yes...that's what I meant. hmm...makes you wonder doesn't it?

Yes! I mean she was at the bank, for crummy sakes!

Couldn't have used a check made out to herself with her own ID and AH's checking account!!!

Not gonna happen! (unless the teller is comatose, lol)

Wait, though, Chilly.

Wasn't there a jailhouse video of Cindy or Lee was asking Casey about Zenaida's kinfolk--their names, etc? Her mother's name, father's name, sister's name, the kids' names, etc?

I distinctly remember Casey stating all of these names, so it had to have been on camera, which could only have been via jailhouse visits.

That's true. I also thought she said this to police in one of her statements. Since ZFG was so extra 'private' and it should've been a 'red flag' to Casey.

Wait, though, Chilly.

Wasn't there a jailhouse video wherein Cindy or Lee was asking Casey about Zenaida's kinfolk--their names, etc? Her mother's name, father's name, sister's name, the kids' names, etc?

Casey said that ZFG has a sister named Samantha who has two children. The names Casey gave for those children were NOT the same names as ZFG's actual children.

Some Florida questions. Don't they ask for two kinds of id to get a drivers license? Do they take your picture to put on your license? I wonder if LE has checked this out?
It would be a very strong clue to her premedicated crime don't you think?

Yes, but the secondary ID requirements aren't overly tough.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/faqkeys.html#USC

First ID is birth certificate, Passport, or naturalization documents.

Secondary is either another First ID, or various other documents-- see above link.

You also need proof of a Social Security number whether you are a resident or not.

I suspect that this "ZG2" didn't have a Driver's License at all.

And yes, your picture is taken. You used to have to raise your hand and swear an oath that all the information is correct, and to uphold the laws of Florida blah blah blah or somesuch. Not sure if you still have to do that, but it stuck me as odd when I first got a driver's license here.

Lee had absolutely nothing to offer in answer to this. Apparently, they spoke in such generalities that he never thought to bring up this very important question?

Casey later changed her mind and said she could have children, you know, now that she thinks about it, ZFG kept things very under wraps. Like addresses, phone #'s, family & friends etc etc
(paraphrasing!)
I believe this was said in a recorded statement.

After Casey said that ZFG had no children, LE questioned her about whether ZFG was ABLE to have children. I think that might be what you're remembering.

:dance:
Dear KC :liar::liar::liar:
I see that Valhall has helped GOD out by discovering
some wonderful EVIDENCE against you...............
KC: ":doh::doh::doh:
Valhall: :hand::snooty::dance::dance::dance:
KC: :silenced::silenced::silenced:
VALHALL :woohoo::twocents::blushing::blushing:
:blowkiss:J U S T I C E ~ For Little Angel "CAYLEE"

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!
God Bless !
jjgram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics