Motion for Protective Order (the Photobucket Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that's not that uncommon. Especially if it's new case law from Lexis or Westlaw. And it hasn't been published yet.

I know..his speech patterns - kill me.

Your honor, you get to call the balls and strikes and frankly this one is foul. HOW LONG DID HE SEARCH FOR THAT LINE???

Your honor, you get to call the balls and strikes and frankly this one is foul. HOW LONG DID HE SEARCH FOR THAT LINE???

LOL. Yeah he seemed really eager to get that one out!

I just have one question.....is the phrase "Quite Frankly" something that you learn in law school? I am SO TIRED of hearing that phrase from Baez! SHEESH! Pick a new phrase!

Sorry.....does anyone know if there is video of Casey being brought in? I hate only seeing her back! BOOO!

IMO of course!

DA talking about public record and how they're required by law to do so--and that only a third party could ask for it to not be released(did I hear that right?)

Assistant state attorney: Info must be released by law, they have no choice. Have halted release waiting for Judge to decide. They are in favor of Casey receiving a fair trial. Seems to be agreeing with Baez.

Female DA saying the pics still up on PB as of 20 mins ago and in the public domain

State: Many of the photos are STILL available on photobucket as of 20 minutes ago. Privacy policy and relevancy has no bearing under McCreary.

Not the ones he's referring to. They're from a private photobucket account, not released yet.

Oh, thank you! I heard him mention the photo of her wearing the flag and I thought he was talking about the one's we've already seen.

Baez asserting again that there numerous images would impede Casey's right to a fair trial. Where is the harm in not releasing them?

Oh, thank you! I heard him mention the photo of her wearing the flag and I thought he was talking about the one's we've already seen.

He used that as an example of what can happen with the photos but said there are 1000's that haven't been released.

Numerous images on discs that would impede Caseys right to a fair trial--

"Reliable leak" video of Casaey going to nurses office

Allen called Baez and told him remains had been found---Le reached out to Baez to reach out to Anthonys

Moving on to video of Casey reaction to the finding of remains - LE leak.

Wants a proper hearing, several issues may come up. 1) On 12/11, after court, Baez was called by Det. Allan saying remains were found. Allen was trying to reach George and Cindy. Says that relationship between LE and the A's was strained at that time.

After the call, Baez went immediately to the jail to see Casey. He was not allowed to see her, sent to lobby to wait. After a few minutes he was told he could not see Casey until she was taken to medical. He waited 10 or 15 more minutes, was taken to captain. Was told he could see her after she was cleared by medical.

Casey had requested to speak to him when she was taken from her cell.

Situation...don't want to point finger...it appears that law enforcement fostered an illusion....

OBJECT!

Baez said he was denied access and he had to wait about 10 mins in lobby--didn't see her till she had seen medical---15 mins later Captain told him she had to be cleared by medical---Baez says she requested to see him during that time--Baez trying to say she was denied the right to see him--DA objects

uh we're here on uh, two motions, uh, the first being, uh, the release of discovery, uh, I'd like to address uh, the motion for....

almost word for word, you get the idea...plenty of uhs....uh, HE"S educating the court on how photobucket workss!! LOL>>>>>

Man oh man! He can't even get a full sentence out!! Uh...uh....uh...one more uh and I think I am going to scream!

Baez wants to depose the people at the jail! WTH! He won't allow his client to be deposed but he wants to depose jail personel! Right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave