Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHH, okay I see... Thank you Tuba.

I just found the thread that was posted that gives us links to websites and books to read about astrology. I will be reading up so I dont have so many questions, LOL.

Thanks guys for your hard work!

I will try to explain the jargon, which is the hardest part of getting up to speed with astrology. We have an unfortunate tendency to write in jargon, forgetting that it just sounds like turkeygobbles to many of you.

FM stands for Full Moon. The full Moon illuminates the dark landscape around us at night, and let's us see things a bit more clearly. There is a cycle to the Moon, from new to full, then back down to new again.

So, when we say that the full moon hits Ron's Mars and Venus, we mean that these two planets in his natal chart are being illuminated/highlighted/stressed by this Moon, and if you understand that when the Moon is full, it is actually opposing the Sun, so by opposition, the Sun is also involved in the transit to Ron's Mars and Venus.

So, what does that actually mean will happen? That is what most newcomers to astrology will want to know, and they are hoping for something specific. That is where some astrologers make mistakes. We have no way to know anything specific with astrology.

All we can say is that it is time for something (we know not exactly what) to happen. Whatever it will be has something to do with Ron's Mars (energy/anger/action/temper/irritability/impulsiveness/urge to criticize) and...

Ron's Venus (love/art/money/young woman/sweetheart/mistress/moral sense/things he values)

So, we can conclude that Ron might be very critical of Misty, might lose his temper with her or some other young woman, have a fight over money, or pay more money to get another tattoo?. Tattoos are done with sharp instruments, and some consider them a work of art. But, since he just had one, doubt that this is likely.

When looking at a transit to a natal chart, we do not take one in isolation, as I did above, but we have to consider other transits happening around the same time, as these will give more information.

So, the Mercury transit to Ron's Chiron gives us that. Mercury rules words/news/neighborhood/hands/intellect/dexterity, and Chiron is considered symbolic of "wounding or the wounded healer". The orb to Uranus is kind of wide the way I work, but if it is active, we might expect some sudden speech critical of Misty, or an argument with her over money, something going on in the neighborhood, etc...

We make up sentences this way, but we are smart to wait and see what we hear on the news (Mercury) or TV (Uranus) to see what exactly happens to fit the energies shown by the transits to the chart...

I must sound like a broken record, but I still want to know what happened on the weekend of January 26th. There was a new Moon that Sunday, and along with Venus, it activated Haleigh's Mercury. There might be a clue there that would help to figure all this out.

She disappeared two weeks later at the full Moon, when Saturn and Uranus were still very close to her Mercury. These two were exactly in opposition the week before she went missing.

Thanks, Astrologers, for the information regarding upcoming transits, which may bring news in this case. The sooner, the better, for all concerned, even if the end result is tragic. I hate seeing the families living their lives on hold, in tents, possibly ruining their health, etc., all the things that come with such a tragic situation.

Thanks for the explanation, Tuba. While I understand all the astrological jargon, I know there are many others who want a guideline. I've found I'm learning more and more, just reading everyone's forensic/horary posts in the Anthony, Anderson, Dubois threads, along with this one about Haleigh. Not having been learned in this type of astrology previously, I find these case studies are excellent learning tools. I just wish they didn't have to be so traumatic.

For all those interested in learning any form of astrology, start with the basics. Check the Astrology Library thread in this forum for books and suggestions. I need to add more stuff to the list, so I'll be posting there shortly. Thanks again, Astrologers. Without a doubt, this is the best forum on Websleuths.

That is wise advice Aksleuth - to learn astrology by starting with the basics. It's a very deep and vast subject and we can get easily overwhelmed with the details. It's also good to start with something easy that is fun to read...sort of like a novel. I'll post some things to the library also.

Thank you so very much for the explanation Housemouse, and thanks to the restof you for having patience with me. I read for a long time before I started posting, I thoughts I had things pretty much figured out, lol, but guess not.

thanks for explaining the turkeygobbles housemouse, i seldom know what you are all saying till you splain it, but still luv to read all you all have to say and dont want to bother you with ?'s

Your questions also serve to focus our minds, and sharpen our abilities, so please do not hesitate to ask, ever.

Yes, Salem, I saw it, and answered both her, and another poster, basically saying that we should drop it, since she seems to feel that answering might put her in danger.

Very interesting, isn't it!

Now I am off to examine the midpoint to the various charts for that weekend very closely! But, probably won't be posting until tomorrow, because it is time to get some sleep. Don't want to make mistakes with this one.

I don't know if this is the case, but...it's been said that Ron robbed a drug dealer (at gunpoint?) recently. Could that have been what happened the weekend of Jan 26th? I'll keep searching through tomorrow. I read it but think the post was deleted. I have no idea if that info will help the charts, but I honestly think I remember reading that the robbery took place that weekend in question.

Crystal’s chart is not spared from the upcoming full moon energy either. She has Uranus at 17:22 Sagittarius (critical degree) in the solar 8th house (death). Her moon is in Virgo, but we cannot be sure of the degree without a birth time; in the solar chart it is at 9 degrees in square to Uranus, and also square Mars at 2:49 Gemini. So the FM will form a tense t-square with Uranus; it is a bit off the moon; but Mercury in Pisces will oppose the moon and combine with Gemini Mars for a t-square.

So, we see the full moon will release a great deal of energy in the charts of Haleigh, Ronald, Misty, and Crystal. Pisces/Virgo are mutable signs, changing, fluid. But it is tied up with electric, unpredictable Uranus and stern, Lord of Karma Saturn. Something has got to give

I don't know if this is the case, but...it's been said that Ron robbed a drug dealer (at gunpoint?) recently. Could that have been what happened the weekend of Jan 26th? I'll keep searching through tomorrow. I read it but think the post was deleted. I have no idea if that info will help the charts, but I honestly think I remember reading that the robbery took place that weekend in question.

I read this also - I think it is in the 1st Anna thread, maybe towards the end of the thread? I'm too tired to go look right now but will help you in the morning.

Very interesting.

Salem

I also remember reading that there was a question as to whether the alleged robbery took place the weekend before Haleigh was abducted, or two weekends before (which would be the end of Jan.).

I'll try looking, Kait. I'll take the 1st Anna thread if you cover the 2nd. Lord help me...it's 1:09 a.m. here!

Dont know if this helps or not but I was following the Annie thread to, Her was what you guys are talking about. I still havent figured out alot so work with me here on posts.

Thank you, butterfly...I love you for posting that! Have a nice night...Jersey

Interesting post from Anna. You know - this is O/T, sorry guys - but I just have to say it....

I'm beginning to think LE is "shady" here, for lack of a better word. Three dogs hit at the dumpster and LE finds nothing? Nancy Grace and her forensic expert tore this up last night - three dogs trained to smell cadaverine (sp?) are not going to hit on blood in a dumpster. There is something wrong with this. One dog might make a false hit, but 3? Not going to happen! Everyone on NG last night said this would not happen. So what is the real truth behind the dumpster? I could go on here, but I'm O/T so I better stop. Ohhhhhh - in one post Anna says she thinks an arrest is imminent and then in this post says LE has nothing??

My head hurts. I'm putting my faith in the full moon and the recent posts from ALL of our astros regarding the energy to be unleashed.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member