didnt casey claim to have been robbed at gun point?

IIRC, the imaginary robbery at gunpoint was supposed to have taken place at her imaginary job at Sports Authority. I don't recall what, if anything, that had to do with the $4500 she stole from GA. That was money that was supposed to have been deposited in the bank, but wasn't, even though KC produced a fake deposit slip for her father.

Didn't she get away with their tax stimulus checks too?

Casey is just crazy thats all.
She has lied all her life and has gotton away with it with her parents, brother and friends so thats what she knows.
She just felt, I am sure of, that the LE would believe her story to and let it go at that or make her look like a grieving mom who baby was kidnapped.
I think she never thought she would be arrested for murder. I think she also thought the body would never be found and if it ever was it would be to far gone to identify it.
She is evil and coniving and will do anything and what she wants and if you get in her way she will destroy you.
Thats what sort of person she is.

Her family knew of all her lying and how she was since she was a child and they should have gotton her some sort of help from doctors because they had to know that she would grow up to get even worse and she did..

This was a pretty big lie, she must have felt like she could get away with ANYTHING. I wonder how far back her habit of lying goes ? Not that we will get much truth from the family, but you can bet they have some stories about her that they are keeping close to the vest.

The gas can 'pair' must have been promptly amputated. He needs to grow another set and stand up for his grandaughter.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:
I get so busy reading that I forget to sign in and post.... I am not a ""poster"" person.....BUT, that is some funny s--t right there!!!
That's all I'm sayin', I don't wanna get banned!!
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oh yeah, I can see me telling my parents I was robbed at gunpoint for $4500! They would tell me I better get my a$$ out there and chase that robber down! LOL

This was a pretty big lie, she must have felt like she could get away with ANYTHING. I wonder how far back her habit of lying goes ? Not that we will get much truth from the family, but you can bet they have some stories about her that they are keeping close to the vest.

I agree, but it's not a shocker to me.
My SIL has robbed everone that comes in contact with her and continues to do so, her grown kids have followed in her footsteps... they just don't give a rats ***, it's as if they feel entitled!
I am convinced there are stories the A's will never tell, they are in protective mode. Totally disgusting!:furious::furious:

Didn't she get away with their tax stimulus checks too?

Whoa.

I've never heard the $4,500 robbed at gunpoint story or this about their stimulus checks. Wow.

And let me get this straight....George gave CASEY $4,500 in CASH and trusted her to deposit it for him??? Seriously?

How in the world do you give 4,500 dollars to kc to deposit is more of the question?

LOL, that was the foremost question in my mind. Along with why do you keep Casey's name on Caylee's account when she keeps embezzling money from it, why do you keep putting money in Caylee's piggy bank when Casey keeps stealing it, why do you let Casey have access to your credit cards when she keeps running up huge charges on them... and last but not least, if you were to add the IQ's of all the people in this immediate family, would you even come close to triple digits?
Lanie

Lanie, this is way bigger than enabling, isn't it? There is a big chunk of mystery missing that we have discovered yet...

Lanie, this is way bigger than enabling, isn't it? There is a big chunk of mystery missing that we have discovered yet...

What is this? It's like keeping the liquor cabinet full for the alcoholic, or signing up the compulsive gambler for online betting. The only thing I can think of to explain this massively bizzarre behavior is maybe Cindy needed Casey to be a screw-up so badly, she kept putting temptation right in her face. But why? Other than getting her martyr fix, what would be the payoff?
Lanie

How in the world do you give 4,500 dollars to kc to deposit is more of the question?

IIRC, she was supposed to deposit $4500 of her own money to pay back the money she stole from them. Then the money she was depositing got stolen at gunpoint. :rolleyes:

LOL, that was the foremost question in my mind. Along with why do you keep Casey's name on Caylee's account when she keeps embezzling money from it, why do you keep putting money in Caylee's piggy bank when Casey keeps stealing it, why do you let Casey have access to your credit cards when she keeps running up huge charges on them... and last but not least, if you were to add the IQ's of all the people in this immediate family, would you even come close to triple digits?
Lanie

These are such good questions ! Why did they keep setting themselves up to be her victims ?

Lee states in his deposition that while KC may have had a reputation in the family for lying, they were just "white lies". If he considers this "robbery at gunpoiint" a white lie it's no wonder they don't hold her accountable for Caylee's death. As far as her family is concerned, she can do no wrong.

I don't think she ever had that money. she just did a fake despoit to show her parents

How do you do that? Isn't the deposit slip supposed to have some sort of stamp or signature from the bank on it?:confused:

KC has a bigger pair than George ever wished for that's for sure! How do you tell a lie like that? And WTH is that carp Cindy's gonna take care of it! She probably made KC split the loot with her.

IIRC, she was supposed to deposit $4500 of her own money to pay back the money she stole from them. Then the money she was depositing got stolen at gunpoint. :rolleyes:

lol...when did KC EVER have $4500 of "her own?"

I'll bet that all this ties in somewhere with caseys 'dont worry i havent told them anything' statement to George and Cindy, i've never believed Georges story of losing his money in a internet scam, i receive emails all the time like the one's he claims to have lost money too, and i've yet to see one that would look remotely real to even the most trusting and inexperiened of web users let alone an ex-cop who i would assume to be just naturally more investigitive before handing over wads of $$ to strangers online. That family has something else that they've done illegally together im sure of it. Although im probally completely wrong lol and this JMO of course

If true (and we know it wasn't) George didn't even, as a father, (let alone former LE) look into this. He just went along with whatever Casey said.

A robbery at gunpoint (at a retail store or anywhere else) WOULD have been reported on the local news

What are the time frames for these two events? If they are different, when did each take place? Imaginary or otherwise. Does anyone remember?
tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back