2008.12.18 - PI James H. Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Cindy's rampage with the bat, I originally assumed she was infuriated at LE, and cursing at Allen, Beary, etc., because LE had once again torn her house apart--and that was (understandably) just the "straw that broke the camels back."

BUT, SHE WASN'T only cursing LE members as she swung the bat, she was ALSO cursing Baez, Padilla --people who had simply opposed or interfered with her! To me, this is very significant and reveals a particularly nasty side of her temperament.

Great observation. I'm sure glad she wasn't my mom.

MamaBear, I wonder the same thing myself at times.

Me toooo- and I am terrified of scary movies...i may need a shrink

we are all going to need a twelve step program, from all of this mess by the time KC is convicted. The only things making it joyful, #1 Caylee is going to receive the justice she deserves and #2 WS has been right about everything, that kinda made me proud of everyone here.

one more comment,might as well write it now so i don't have to edit and add:

CA- I want that body....Uhmmm Nope...sorry, no body left because YOU left her in the woods after you knew. IMHO

ok think that's it :)

Great observation. I'm sure glad she wasn't my mom.

Me either!

You know, if the bat weilding was an isolated incident I might write it off as grief. It is the totality of all of CA's strange behaviors that alarm me. She seems very controlling and domineering. She has shown rage, contempt and dishonesty. I've seen what IMO is overbearing, pushy, enabling and manipulative behavior.

This is a very coplicated woman who has created a very complicated family. I have gone pretty easy on her here until now, but I just see too many things that look rotten.

The James H interview just revealed terrible things about CA's character. And, yes, I found him believable for the most part. Dominic's interview set off ALL my alarms. He was even a bad liar!

I remember when they threatened to sue LE because they arrested Casey without making an appointment.[/QUOTE]

That is funny

SNIP
Her statement about the remains when she says she will get the remains and have them cremated speaks to her control issues. I never thought it possible for me to dislike her any more than I did before, but I guess it's possible.

What bothers me about her remark is that I believe she would have said and done the same thing, even if Casey had been a devoted mom who was in the hospital, innocent and injured, instead of in jail.

Lee refused to go give his fingerprints when the family went to pick him up, because of the previous experience giving DNA and LE questioning him after that ? JH said they questioned him for a couple of hours that day Lee felt he had to get a lawyer after that questioning...I wonder what that was about ?

Just a hunch here, but I think Lee understood the reason LE wanted his DNA and had no problem with that. However, when LE "sprung on him" that he was next going to be fingerprinted and photographed he thought they'd tricked him into coming in, and they were about to arrest him for whatever he knows--that they know--he's done.

What I'm trying to say is that he automatically associated being fingerprinted and photographed with being arrested. Why else would he have burst into tears in his car? Why else would he have raced to a lawyer--a lawyer who promptly announced what charges he thought LE was about to make against LA.

Once he ran out of the police station because he said he needed a lawyer with him, he had to save face by doing that instead of simply going back by himself with his parents.

I'm ashamed to admit that I'm so sick of his temper, his arrogant smirks and deceitful behavior that I'm actually glad they did something that made him cry. And BTW, I fully believe that the reason he didn't incriminate himself with even one little word during his drive with Tony is that he knew d@mn well Tony couldn't be trusted not to report back to LE. I doubt he figured the car was bugged though. LOL

This guy, JH, is such a slime ball ... I mean, really, surreptitiously taking photos with his cell phone, at the church no less, so that he can later make money off of what he classifies as memorabilia??? Disgust! The only good thing is that obviously he doesn't have the A's best interest at heart and might eventually be more forthcoming with information pertinent to the case ... as it becomes available to his memory, of course!

Yep, ITA with your assessment. He's a dispicable, dishonest, schemer....but I'm thinking maybe it takes one like him to bring down someone else just like him.

page 3950, JH tells LE that "Cindy is a very touchy-feely type of person"...I think I am going to be sick.

I've read the transcript of Jim Hoover, and am just now on the first page of this thread. That comment about Cindy being a "touchy - feely" type of person, and his description of being in BC's office and Cindy and DC sitting together holding hands and running fingers up their arms, while George sat elsewhere in the office, very bizarre behavior!

I disagree 100%.
Hoover has been one of a very few who has been not only
forthcoming but useful. He has managed to expose Dominic
for the liar that he is. He is also observant enough to know
CA & DC have a little something going on. I wouldn't be
surprised if that wasn't a major contributing factor to GA's
suicide attempt.

And, it was reported at the time, that while George was at that motel, DC was at the Anthony home with Cindy.

Exactly, we don't know and it's not fair to think that the way someone behaves during a time of unbearable stress is a reflection of the way they normally behave. Nothing released to date says that Cindy was in any way an angry, impatient, or hostile mother or that she set that example for Casey. Until it does, I see no reason to reach that conclusion.

Oddly, Casey's lawyers will be using exactly these arguments on her behalf during the trial.

Would also like to bring up that as she was hitting the cross with the bat, she was cursing the LE. Does anyone find that odd? She wasn't screaming about her grandbaby being gone, she was cursing LE, which struck me the most.

Cindy hates LE because they took the control away from her. LE was in control.............not Cindy!

I've always been a little bothered by the "tearing the house apart" complaints by the Anthony's. I seriously doubt that LE went in and ransacked the joint. leaving rubble and complete disarray in their wake.

Remember their first complaints were after the first search. If there was a baby missing from my house the least of my worries and concerns would be the condition in which LE left my house after they searched it for any clues to the child's whereabouts. I'd tell them to come back as many times as necessary...just please find the baby!

Cindy would have ranted even if the only thing LE left out of place was a sock on the floor! The woman is looking for ANY reason to lash out at LE for arresting her poor little unjustly accused "mother of the year" daughter. This family has some major anger issues - and it seems to ALWAYS be displaced!

When your home is searched, pieces can be cut from carpeting, bedding, even walls. Luminol is usually used at death scenes. Drawers and cabinets are rifled through. They are there to do a job- not dust and clean. It probably was a mess. Ill bet George is very happy it was a cross she was beating and not his head. This family has some seriously scarey vibes going on.

When your home is searched, pieces can be cut from carpeting, bedding, even walls. Luminol is usually used at death scenes. Drawers and cabinets are rifled through. They are there to do a job- not dust and clean. It probably was a mess. Ill bet George is very happy it was a cross she was beating and not his head. This family has some seriously scarey vibes going on.
Nope, I don't think LE tore that house up anywhere near what you are describing. They had a warrant and had items that they were looking for. They were trying to make a connection between the dump site and the home and they had a shopping list. They may have rummaged and rearranged, but isn't that to be expected?

The important part I take away from the Hoover interview is that the A's KNEW where Caylee was and sent DC there to move it.

Disgusting!!!

Even more disturbing is Hoover's account of eating steak at the Ritz and chips and salsa in their living room while talking about autopsies and defleshing Caylee's skeleton.

I don't know why these people continue to amaze me, but they do.

ITA. I adore my daughter and I could never believe she would do something like this...even if all the evidence in the world pointed to her. I can see that anyone who truly loves their child would/could react in a similiar fashion.

no...parents who "truly" love their children act based on facts and "reality" and evidence proved by hard science, not some fantasy that "their" children are perfect and can do no wrong simply because they emerged from their sacred womb.

Interesting interview. I see JH as just another member of the A's sleazy entourage. Probably, he deliberately missed information out, and exaggerated a lot, but I see no point in him lying to LE, once he was "outed". I'm sure DC did instruct him to video the search. It makes much more sense to me than JH doing it surreptitiously, and I'm equally sure that they both agreed it could be a future source of funds to cover their invoices, should the need arise.

Re the liquorice story: Sounds like the "inappropriate" behaviour that jail officials discussed with JB way back. ETA: Just a minute - JB doesn't have to sit the other side of the glass. Perhaps that is a figment of DC's imagination?

... and the beating of the cross with a baseball: Cindy's rage at herself for calling LE to investigate in the first place.

Nothing surprised me, because I think most of us had surmised a lot of this some time ago.

Lots of good stuff in the JH doc but best of all is CA beating the HELL out of the cross left on their sidewalk..She was F'ing only the names of LE & LP while doing it..Not KC natch! LE made a BIG deal about the names..They've known all along CA hates their GUTS but what does this do for their case? Confused!

She wanted the remains (damn it!) & she was gonna get them to cremate & keep them forever..I know now for sure she has them! But where?

?

The Ants wear Caylee's remains (in my opinion) in cremation jewelry.

I thought it was interesting that Caitlyn (from ABC?)and Baez kissed one another's cheeks like old friends at the Ritz. Caitlyn footed the bill for the dinner and the rooms at the Ritz. Dominic stayed in a room by Cindy and George but Michelle Bart stayed in another part of the hotel at the Anthony's request. JH said DC told him he had a "personal contract" with Cindy and George and would be paid from a future book or movie deal. Hmmmmm. Oh, and Cindy demanding Caylee's remains so she could keep her ashes forever, after Baez informed her that Quantico wanted to 'deflesh' (sic) the bones, and he might not get the remains back. An interesting interview.

Yep, very interesting. How was Quantico going to "deflesh" a skeletonized bone, I wonder? It sounds like -stirring, if it is to be believed! Like, let's get the A's even more annoyed with LE and the criminalists, they want to "deflesh" Caylee! Gimme a BREAK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968