"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

• Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Votes: 530 79.3%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

Votes: 58 8.7%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Completely Innocent

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect this post will get pulled for being too vague, but I hope I get a little input before that happens.

What I mean by "where do you stand?" is where do you stand emotionally and in your convictions on this case. There has been a lot of new information, videos, images, etc. Are you more firm in what you believe regarding KC's guilt or innocence? Have doubts crept in? Have the recent actions by family or attourneys caused you to waffle at all? Now that the funeral has passed, what are you feeling emotionally?

I ask this because I'm waivering. Here's my problem: I don't WANT KC to be guilty. In my heart I feel that she is, but then I see the video of her playing with Caylee. It reminds me of the something-hundred times I've been on the floor with my own children. The giggles and the smiles are all the same. I didn't want to be able to "relate" to her on any level, but here we are. I never want to see a mother guilty of harming much-less killing their child. It doesn't register for me. I think of how the defense said that the video is GOOD for her defense, and I hate admitting how right they are. It's certainly working for me.

At this point, even as many times as I have loathed certain members of the A family, I feel crushing sadness for them. There was so much life and happiness with Caylee in their lives. I don't even want to imagine the emptiness that lives there instead, it's just too painful. I pray that I will never ever walk in their shoes.

Just last weekend I didn't know where my 4 yr old was for about 10 seconds in a public setting, and it terrified me. That was only the tiniest possible taste of what this poor family is going through.

So now you know where I stand, mostly on an emotional level. How about you? Where do you stand?

*I want to see what you are saying...
But... in the Video with KC in the GREEN SHIRT... with KC bouncing
CAYLEE on KC's knees... and doing the belly smooching and tickling
... I hear GA talk to KC and I hear KC say something to him..
and I hear KC say... to CAYLEE "I'm Gonna get you..." and tickle her..
then... when CAYLEE is trying to get away from KC...
Little Angel CAYLEE grabs KC's Bottom Lip and then it seems
to
S T O P ! ! ! IMMEDIATELY.... it hurts KC's lips... so she seems
to get mad ... and she just pushes Little Caylee to the side...
and then... TURNS>..
and the change in her face...and A T T I T U D E is..
a little... s c a r y......... to me...

I guess... I am supposing....that is how it must have been
in the
E N D ~ for Little ANGEL C A Y L E E !

KC TICKED OFF ~~~ enough to somehow... someway....

take little ANGEL CAYLEE's LIFE A WA Y ! ! !

Sad ~ S A D ~ S A D ! ! !

the Adult that is playing with a child is much larger..
and the adult that is tickling a child... has to know..
when R O U G H ~ H O U S I N G... AROUND>... someone might
get a little hurt...

I don't see that CAYLEE did anything... wrong... she is a little
child... she just wanted the tummy tickling to S T O P !!!!!

****** By the way...
I SAW this VIDEO..... Months.... ago...
I saw this reaction...
I felt this same... way... even before the SKELETON of
Little Angel CAYLEE was found....

*** JUST MY OWN FEELINGS> ! ! !

JMO

jjgram

**** God BLess ALL who are ~ SEEKING ~ JUSTICE ~
for Little ANGEL ~ C A Y L E E ! ! ! !
Murdered at the young age of 2 years old... in JUNE 2008

Probably by her own so called Mother = KC

I don't have a smidgen of doubt. Casey deliberately killed Caylee.

In the videos we see the two faces of KC.

When *she* is looking good and playing to her parents she seems a normal happy fun loving Mom.

However, KC has a temper and it is all about her. we see clues to that temper and wonder how she is with Caylee when alone versus in public or with family.

The decider for me is when GA says that KC is the boss in the jail videos. KC does not need to be the boss if she has the maturity and ability to be a team player in the family.

Obviously KC controls the family big-time but it is HARD to control a little girl, because she is a little girl and is still learning -- Caylee is going to naturally have tantrums, compete for attention, normal kid things.

KC is a kid as well in terms of her maturity and competes as well BUT KC is a big kid who can do harm to Caylee and did. KC is spiteful and we have seen the temper she has.

We all have happy fun times as a family BUT it is how we deal with the bad times, how we react -- if we know when to stop. KC did not stop -- she lashed out and the result was a dead Caylee. Spite.

I am surprised to see 14 people total that voted either NG Accident or NG Completely Innocent. Wow. My opinion, she is BEYOND GUILTY!!!

Not Guilty. The presumption of innocence prevails. Moreover, assuming the body is Caylee, without a cause of death or mechanics of death, we know of no new evidence that would support either manslaughter or premeditated murder.
We have learned more since you wrote this, but nothing has been released publicly about Cause Of Death etc yet.
However, I "think" she is guilty of murder based on the mountain of circumstantial evidence, but if I was on a jury I would be awaiting evidence, and/or theories, regarding manner and cause of death.

KC is certainly NOT NG! She is guilty of bizarre and deceitful behaviour which I think encompasses crimes.
Until I see evidence of COD I think KC's team could mount a defence in regards to murder1, but I don't see how that could proceed unless KC not only testifies, but admits repeated deceit and obfuscation of LE enquiries.

Casey is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind. She has never shown emotion over the loss of her child, only emotion expressed toward her own plight and imprisonment. In Casey's mind, she has always been concerned about one and only one thing: Casey.

GUILTY! She is totally and completely guilty of murdering her beautiful daughter. Lock her up and throw away the key. And may she feel as miserable as possible for what I hope to be a very long, slow-moving life.

I vote 1st Degree PreMeditated Murder. The evidence at this point I think easily points to guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and trust me, there is a lot more damning evidence that will see the light of day before this trial begins.

We have learned more since you wrote this, but nothing has been released publicly about Cause Of Death etc yet.
However, I "think" she is guilty of murder based on the mountain of circumstantial evidence, but if I was on a jury I would be awaiting evidence, and/or theories, regarding manner and cause of death.

KC is certainly NOT NG! She is guilty of bizarre and deceitful behaviour which I think encompasses crimes.
Until I see evidence of COD I think KC's team could mount a defence in regards to murder1, but I don't see how that could proceed unless KC not only testifies, but admits repeated deceit and obfuscation of LE enquiries.

Hercule, I agree with what you are saying however, there alot of ways to kill someone without there being any evidence of it on the skeleton. Exsanguination, strangulation (the hyoid bone does not always break) poison etc. Since Caylee was discarded at a dump site and not the scene of the murder, and the remains were skeletonised, how can we expect the COD to be apparent? Except for the saturation of chloroform in the trunk of course. If the levels are such that it could cause death to a small child, then I will be satisfied that that is how Caylee died.

Hercule, I agree with what you are saying however, there alot of ways to kill someone without there being any evidence of it on the skeleton. Exsanguination, strangulation (the hyoid bone does not always break) poison etc. Since Caylee was discarded at a dump site and not the scene of the murder, and the remains were skeletonised, how can we expect the COD to be apparent? Except for the saturation of chloroform in the trunk of course. If the levels are such that it could cause death to a small child, then I will be satisfied that that is how Caylee died.
I am tempted to say "If the COD don't fit ya gotta aquit"..... but I won't.

However, COD is very important to both sides. If there is no definitive evidence of COD, then both sides will have to convince a jury of a proposed scenario in regards to the death. The results there will depend on the jury, judge and the ability of the legal team on either side. In my view it at least leaves a major opportunity for a good defence(not JB) to sow the seeds of reasonable doubt within the jury.
Given what we have been told so far; Chloroform is going nowhere (IMO). It is an undefined, but very small raise in level that was reported in the trunk. That is easily explained. Only NG dreams of car and trunk saturated and requiring breathing apparatus to operate. Unless there is some further chloroform shown in or near the remains, or there is a proven link of actual chloroform to KC. Chloroform is a Clear, Volatile Herring.

I am tempted to say "If the COD don't fit ya gotta aquit"..... but I won't.

However, COD is very important to both sides. If there is no definitive evidence of COD, then both sides will have to convince a jury of a proposed scenario in regards to the death. The results there will depend on the jury, judge and the ability of the legal team on either side. In my view it at least leaves a major opportunity for a good defence(not JB) to sow the seeds of reasonable doubt within the jury.
Given what we have been told so far; Chloroform is going nowhere (IMO). It is an undefined, but very small raise in level that was reported in the trunk. That is easily explained. Only NG dreams of car and trunk saturated and requiring breathing apparatus to operate. Unless there is some further chloroform shown in or near the remains, or there is a proven link of actual chloroform to KC. Chloroform is a Clear, Volatile Herring.

Unless there is some further chloroform shown in or near the remains, or there is a proven link of actual chloroform to KC. Chloroform is a Clear, Volatile Herring.
ITA. Until we know more we cant rely on it to be the COD.

If there is no definitive evidence of COD, then both sides will have to convince a jury of a proposed scenario in regards to the death.

I guess I am interested to know if you think the behaviour of the perp after the "disappearance", the duct tape and sticker, triple bagging and dumping, the continual stream of lies from the perps mouth outweighs the importance of a precise COD? In conjunction with the things I mentioned in my other post about possible ways for death to occur without leaving evidence of such on the skeletonised remains, I think COD is less important given the entirety of the overwhelming circumstantial case.

Unless there is some further chloroform shown in or near the remains, or there is a proven link of actual chloroform to KC. Chloroform is a Clear, Volatile Herring.
ITA. Until we know more we cant rely on it to be the COD.

If there is no definitive evidence of COD, then both sides will have to convince a jury of a proposed scenario in regards to the death.

I guess I am interested to know if you think the behaviour of the perp after the "disappearance", the duct tape and sticker, triple bagging and dumping, the continual stream of lies from the perps mouth outweighs the importance of a precise COD? In conjunction with the things I mentioned in my other post about possible ways for death to occur without leaving evidence of such on the skeletonised remains, I think COD is less important given the entirety of the overwhelming circumstantial case.
I am convinced that KC is a monster and killed Caylee.

I certainly hope and expect a jury to see it that way after the evidence is presented.

But I can not be sure of that. I hope to be reassured a bit more when more evidence is revealed.

Hi there ..i went straight to the last post because this is simple its 100% GUILTY the only question that should be being asked is DEATH VS LIFE IN A MANS PRISON..if u ask me ..but i do have kinda off topic question you all watch nancy grace as i do what is with anne bremmner did she marry a convict because every single case i have ever seen her comment on while on nancy grace show she has a reason why so n so is not guilty im so serious every single person and every single question i dont know if nancy wants her to argue against the reason to suspect someone or if thats how she really feels ...can someone help me with this ..and please tell me u notice anne do this also .it drives me crazy .

Hi there ..i went straight to the last post because this is simple its 100% GUILTY the only question that should be being asked is DEATH VS LIFE IN A MANS PRISON..if u ask me ..but i do have kinda off topic question you all watch nancy grace as i do what is with anne bremmner did she marry a convict because every single case i have ever seen her comment on while on nancy grace show she has a reason why so n so is not guilty im so serious every single person and every single question i dont know if nancy wants her to argue against the reason to suspect someone or if thats how she really feels ...can someone help me with this ..and please tell me u notice anne do this also .it drives me crazy .
If just one or two members of the jury are really stupid, and don't even look at evidence, let alone think intelligently about it, then who knows what the verdict might be?

If just one or two members of the jury are really stupid and don't even look at evidence, let alone think intelligently about it, then who knows what the verdict might be?

This is a really scary thought and it could happen. I voted for Premediated First Degree Murder. I don't think the DP will ever come into consideration. Life without the possibility of parole will be a long long time for KC and she will deserve every moment of it. Hope she lives to a grand old age.

I'm a mom of 2 children. One time, awhile back, when my kids were very young, I was in a grocery store. My daughter riding in the front seat of the buggy, my son, walking next to me. I always made him hold onto the side of the buggy as I walked, lol. Anyways, I stopped and went to reach for something off a shelf, I swear it was "seconds". I turn around and my son is gone! OMG, I COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT! I started yelling his name, running with my daughter and buggy, looking down every aisle I passed, heading to the front door, knowing if somebody took him, they were on thier way out!

Thank God I had taught my son something right. As I got closer to the front, I saw him talking to a clerk. He was telling her that he was lost. A sigh of relief going through me right now just thinking about that moment in time. One funny thing about this, he was telling the clerk is name was "Joker", lol..something I used to call him as a nickname because he is such a funny kid, lol

My point, THE GIRL IS GUILTY! any normal, loving parent would have been freaking out if thier child was missing more than a minute. If anything would have happened to my son that day or any other day in life, I don't know how I would cope. If my child turned up missing or dead, I really don't know how I would function in life. I surely would have NEVER, EVER gone out and partied! Casey actions after the disappearance of her baby seemed more like an "YAY, I'M FREE" feeling, like she gets to go do the things she always wanted to do, but couldn't because Caylee, being Caylee's mom, would hold her back from doing.

I think Casey was probably completely spoiled as a child, got whatever she wanted etc..and when Caylee came into everybody's life, she (Casey) felt left out, she wanted the attention back from her parents, but little Caylee was getting it! I also think Casey is plain messed up in the head, mental problems!

I guess my point is, NO LOVING PARENT WOULD LET THIER CHILD GO MISSING FOR A MINUTE WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING, WITHOUT THIER HEART SINKING TO THR FLOOR, WITHOUT CALLING THE POLICE, FRIENDS FAMILY FOR HELP. Casey found it more important to go out drinking, take pictures of herself for her myspace page, and party on tables! I wonder how long it would have taken for her to tell somebody about Caylee being gone if Cindy didn't force it out of her when she finally did!

As for George , Cindy, and Lee...I completely understand they love Casey and want to stick by her, but its so hard to sit back and watch them being "taken" and "decieved" by Casey. Its sad....

anyways, just my 2 cents, lol

Guilty of premeditated murder!!

snip
I guess my point is, NO LOVING PARENT WOULD LET THIER CHILD GO MISSING FOR A MINUTE WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING, WITHOUT THIER HEART SINKING TO THR FLOOR, WITHOUT CALLING THE POLICE, FRIENDS FAMILY FOR HELP. Casey found it more important to go out drinking, take pictures of herself for her myspace page, and party on tables! I wonder how long it would have taken for her to tell somebody about Caylee being gone if Cindy didn't force it out of her when she finally did!
snip

Even the octomom freaked out when she thought one of children was missing and many people thinks she's :crazy:

IMO Casey Anthony is a cold-blooded heartless killer. NG was right, those videos of her playing with Caylee do more to harm her than to help her. She had a beautiful, beautiful little girl and instead of loving her and cherishing her she planned and carried out her murder. I don't think she had post partum anything. I think she fell into a life of drugging and prostituting and little Caylee was in the way. :mad:

Guilty..now as to premeditation, I'm not sure. On one hand there doesn't seem to be much/any planning to Caylee's murder. On the other hand, theres that duct tape. I suppose it could have been added afterwards, But why? If it was to show that someone else kidnapped her, then why didn't she call LE and report a kidnapping?

So I guess I will have to wait for the trial to determine premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288