Handwriting Analysis//Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled felon's claw and saw what you are talking about........never saw that before.....very interesting!!!! thanks

what is a 'felon's claw'? I missed something, TIA

sample number 3 on this web page shows Felon's Claw sample and details most common attributes of those who use this format to write.

http://www.michelledresbold.com/hwd-top5.html\

The Felon’s Claw

• What to look for: A lower loop that curves downward (like a frown) and forms a hook
• Felon Claw writers believe, deep down, that they don’t deserve anything good to happen to them and will continually "mess up" their lives.
• 80 percent of convicted felons have felon claws in their script. Of course, just because a writer makes a felon's claw, doesn't mean he or she is a felon. But, where there are claws, there's cause for caution.

I find this fascinating! Mind Student, thankyou for the time you have put into these observations.

I would be curious, when you have the time, to see an analysis of LA's handwriting.

Thanks again.:blowkiss:

Mind Student,

I am trying to send you a PM to no avail. Perhaps your mailbox is full? Will you please PM me?

Thanks so much,
Soulscape

Hello to everyone,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Soulscape, I am still very new to WS and do not know anything about PMs. I have enough problems just following anything I have posted. As I mentioned, I am not the best with my computer skills.
I need to know if it is appropriate to comment about LA.

My hope is that somehow we are all are learning and someday we can protect the innocent.
Mind Student

What is similar: Cd and L both have small script..private
nature, details are important, can spend long time on projects, very tight grip of what belongs to them.

Cd does connect with others both in work and somewhat privately. Her Cap. I is printed vs. a combination of print and partially connected writing. The connectors are garlands. She wears her heart more on her sleve than anyone. She cannot push her feeling down. Cd. can be very independant when need be There is an internal struggle between the mother, grandmother and trying to deal with the facts that face her everyday.

L. Cap I leans to the left. His printing is microscopic and varies. He is very reserved. The movement in general is
up and down, back and forth. (My opinion is that he
has learned to live defensively within the dynamics of
the three dominate personalities.) He tries to stay close
but has to walk carefully. Expressing his true feelings is
difficult. In the words that end with a small letter (r) an
extended line appears, mostly on words like, sister,
daughter, Mother....that seems to point to frustration felt but not expressed.

L and G both print with angles. L mostly has them at the point of his capitals. This suggests a mind with strong
opinions but not necessarily expressed. His words and base line and lower zone, indicate vascillation and stopping short of completion.

G has angles everywhere in his writing. He will argue
a point forever and is not open to changing his mind.
He basically writes in all caps. Every step is important to him. With his heavy pressure, he often pushes his way
through a situation. ( I do think that G also has a lack of closeness, expecially with Cindy.) He only refers to her once with her name, otherwise it is "My spouse or His mother." G is very physical, hard driving and has a difficult time sitting still. In a conversation he may not wait for
a response before he speaks again. His cap I shows strong self confidence.

Because I wrote so much on Casey, I will just add it in
without so much detail. When there is one person in a group that is constantly disruptive, no matter how well intentioned the rest of the group maybe, the confusion will
stay in focus. Looking at all four samples, it is Casey's that has been a constant complication. All three trying to
live and make sense of life, but time after time being caught up in stories that go on forever. In this case
becoming part of the whole created world.

Again, I hope we can all learn and grow from sharing.

Mind Student

I had to go over her original criminal complaint vs. a kidnapper today and the enormous print script lingers in my mind, well over all borders & lines on the form. That reminds me of the way she ignores personal boundaries of others in her life. I've read these analyses before but needed to review them.

I wonder if there are any handwriting experts here that can compare KC's handwriting with the signature of the female on the lease renewal at #210 Sawgrass apts. The original lease is signed by a male, MO, along with a female, SA. This is on handwritten page 51 of the disc. docs. On page 52 there is a lease renewal signed by the same male but the female signature changes from SA to SO. It's as if they married and the female now has the male's last name. The strange thing is that the signature has drastically changed and resembles Casey's writing. Marriage doesn't change one's handwriting like that. See post #147 in the "Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight" thread for a better explanation. Another poster recognized this and I have to wonder if this is KC's handwriting.

Mind Student, with all your talk about viewing writing as a picture, taking into consideration all of the margins, I noticed something interesting in your writing. Or typing. I would actually love to see a sample of your writing. I know nothing about HWA, but what does this say about you?

What is similar: Cd and L both have small script..private
nature, details are important, can spend long time on projects, very tight grip of what belongs to them.

Cd does connect with others both in work and somewhat privately. Her Cap. I is printed vs. a combination of print and partially connected writing. The connectors are garlands. She wears her heart more on her sleve than anyone. She cannot push her feeling down. Cd. can be very independant when need be There is an internal struggle between the mother, grandmother and trying to deal with the facts that face her everyday.

L. Cap I leans to the left. His printing is microscopic and varies. He is very reserved. The movement in general is
up and down, back and forth. (My opinion is that he
has learned to live defensively within the dynamics of
the three dominate personalities.) He tries to stay close
but has to walk carefully. Expressing his true feelings is
difficult. In the words that end with a small letter (r) an
extended line appears, mostly on words like, sister,
daughter, Mother....that seems to point to frustration felt but not expressed.

L and G both print with angles. L mostly has them at the point of his capitals. This suggests a mind with strong
opinions but not necessarily expressed. His words and base line and lower zone, indicate vascillation and stopping short of completion.

G has angles everywhere in his writing. He will argue
a point forever and is not open to changing his mind.
He basically writes in all caps. Every step is important to him. With his heavy pressure, he often pushes his way
through a situation. ( I do think that G also has a lack of closeness, expecially with Cindy.) He only refers to her once with her name, otherwise it is "My spouse or His mother." G is very physical, hard driving and has a difficult time sitting still. In a conversation he may not wait for
a response before he speaks again. His cap I shows strong self confidence.

Because I wrote so much on Casey, I will just add it in
without so much detail. When there is one person in a group that is constantly disruptive, no matter how well intentioned the rest of the group maybe, the confusion will
stay in focus. Looking at all four samples, it is Casey's that has been a constant complication. All three trying to
live and make sense of life, but time after time being caught up in stories that go on forever. In this case
becoming part of the whole created world.

Again, I hope we can all learn and grow from sharing.

I noticed that your right margins for the most part do not end at the preset end of the line and then roll to the next line. You end some lines quite early and not at the end of a sentence either. In some lines it seems the first line ends at the preset end margin before rolling to the new line. Another ends prematurely and yet another shows a natural end of line with the end of the sentence.

Knowing nothing about nothing, :lol: , all I can do is interpret it as breaks in how you would be speaking in your writing. So, humor me a bit and analyze your own typing.

I was just on the Michelle Dresbold website and found it quite interesting.

I wonder what her interpretation of the 6/21 diary letter would be since KC appears to write in a more upbeat and optimistic tone. KC writes this entry at a critical point. This is before anyone knew Caylee was missing and it's within the estimated week of the homicide (or just after it)?

Do you think MD would examine it as well?

here's MD's website, linked at the KC writing analysis
http://www.michelledresbold.com/hwd-casey_anthony3.html

I was just on the Michelle Dresbold website and found it quite interesting.

I wonder what her interpretation of the 6/21 diary letter would be since KC appears to write in a more upbeat and optimistic tone. KC writes this entry at a critical point. This is before anyone knew Caylee was missing and it's within the estimated week of the homicide (or just after it)?

Do you think MD would examine it as well?

here's MD's website, linked at the KC writing analysis
http://www.michelledresbold.com/hwd-casey_anthony3.html
Yup, since people are questioning if Casey actually wrote it and when...

I would love to see the previous pages in that diary just to compare the handwriting.
I wanted to put these together just to see if the diary entry is consistent with Casey's current handwriting. Waht do y'all think?

18740385_640X480.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

the small a's are identical, the small f's are identical, the small c's are identical, and the small s's and small k's and small n's, so are the number 2's, neither sample slants, they are both up/down- I think Casey wrote them both! My opinion is that the journal entry was written June, 21, 2008, and that the '03 was either old, or backdated by Casey as a cover-up.

the small a's are identical, the small f's are identical, the small c's are identical, and the small s's and small k's and small n's, so are the number 2's, neither sample slants, they are both up/down- I think Casey wrote them both! My opinion is that the journal entry was written June, 21, 2008, and that the '03 was either old, or backdated by Casey as a cover-up.

That is KC's handwriting, IMO. I think she didn't have money to spend on a diary so she used an old one and ripped out the beginning pages. I also think that the '03 is the year that she received the diary and just never finished writing in it. But June 21, 2008, she decided to write down her feelings and thoughts (confession IMO) and needed something to write on and found this old diary from '03.

I just want to say that I surely appreciate everyone who is contributing to this thread! It is so interesting, and I so admire all your input to this topic.

Annie

This is not a complete analysis but some thoughts about the diary vs the other writing by Casey.

Diary: 1. Shows some connected writing, that does indicate
connection to others.VS She was not printing in stick form as all the other samples show.

2. There is even spacing thoughout the one page, that
points at that time she was feeling comfortable within her world. VS The crowded lines on the samples.

3. There are loops in the lower zone of the writing in the diary, this shows to some degree she was emotionally
satisfied. VS In the last sample I saw today, the printed g
and y have a barb on the short stroke in the lower zone.

4. Many of her T bars in the diary are crossed near and at the top. Here it indicates she is having some success in achieving her goals. VS In the printed writing, most T bars are like short slashes located lower on the T bar.

5. Some of the written ovals are open at the top in the diary. This points to a more communicative nature. VS
Most ovals in printing go completely round and retrace
the left side of the oval.

6. The diary was clear and easy to read. VS. The printing
was congested and was not easy to read.
-----
When you see confusing script, strokes that end in tics,
clubs, slashes, muddy, heavy pressure, a severe slant
or severe slant change, these are red flags.

Handwriting analysis is similar to a complete physical.
You must look at the whole, then check every element
before a conclusion can be made. There is no absolute.
HWA is considered a science. Like all science it is ever
unfolding. I make no claim to be correct. However,
I am trying my best to share what I can with each of you.

Hope you find this helpful,
Mind Student

Thanks Mindstudent. I was hoping you would stop by and give us your findings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert