Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Plus, if she were being targeted, a person who is pretty good at computer stuff would also hack into the entire computer IMO...what a mother lode that would be!

Folks, let's face it - none of Anthonys seem to be any too bright. They may have been impressing each other somehow along the way, but basically none of them speaks the English language properly. Cindy makes up ludicrous, unbelievable stories like the "It was rotten pizza" and George goes along with whatever she says. During his deposition Lee tries to come off as "an investigator" and "in the know" and yet he apparently misses the subtle sarcasm of Mr. Morgan, the attorney questioning him.

Cindy is so uninformed about the workings of a computer that she thinks someone had to break into her house to hack into it Hilarious!

These people are pitiful. And I really mean that. I used to feel sympathy towards them for the loss of their grandchild, but honestly, at this point all I can feel for them is pity.

Folks, let's face it - none of Anthonys seem to be any too bright. They may have been impressing each other somehow along the way, but basically none of them speaks the English language properly. Cindy makes up ludicrous, unbelievable stories like the "It was rotten pizza" and George goes along with whatever she says. During his deposition Lee tries to come off as "an investigator" and "in the know" and yet he apparently misses the subtle sarcasm of Mr. Morgan, the attorney questioning him.

Cindy is so uninformed about the workings of a computer that she thinks someone had to break into her house to hack into it Hilarious!

These people are pitiful. And I really mean that. I used to feel sympathy towards them for the loss of their grandchild, but honestly, at this point all I can feel for them is pity.

You don't have to be intelligent to be a liar. You don't have to have brains to be a master blamer. You don't have to speak eloquently when you're stringing a story along that you want people to buy because if they do, the focus will be off the truth. You just have to be a member of the family.

Any updates on the supposed email hacking incident?

I'd sure love to know what it was that Cindy sent to Kathy B in error .. :D

In view of the Anthonys' and JB's bitter animosity toward Kathi and/or Channel 9, it was really decent of Kathi to notify Cindy right away and also to pass up a Huge Scoop by refusing to reveal the e-mails contents.

It was more than Cindy deserved, BUT, you mark my words: Before this is over, one or more of these things will happen...:

1. Cindy will attack Kathi for forwarding Cindy's "private e-mails" to the FBI.

2. If the FBI finds anything in those e-mails that is damaging to the A's, Cindy will try to sue Channel 9 for giving her private property to the Feds.

Friday, you could be right. I came across this artricle a couple of days ago, but couldn't find a thread where it was applicable. Didn't we already know JP Chatt worked/works as Editor for TV Channel 9 news? As I recalled he wasn't all that fond of Casey. Here's the link: Just another wierd twist, I guess.

http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/About_Me.html

Plus, if she were being targeted, a person who is pretty good at computer stuff would also hack into the entire computer IMO...what a mother lode that would be!

Not necessarily. IIRC Cindy's email was a Yahoo account which is web-based all they would have to do is have her login/username and hack her password. They don't need access to the home computer for that, it can be accessed from any internet connection.

This is just my best guess of what happened.

I wish KBelich would come clean and tell us what was contained in those "hacked" e-mails. It must have been pretty important if KB forwarded them on to the FBI. Maybe at some point they will be published. If I remember correctly, this happened over the Thanksgiving holiday and the A's were away at that time. I'm sure if the hacking occurred in Ocala, that is where the A's celebrated Thanksgiving.

Not necessarily. IIRC Cindy's email was a Yahoo account which is web-based all they would have to do is have her login/username and hack her password. They don't need access to the home computer for that, it can be accessed from any internet connection.

This is just my best guess of what happened.

Yeah, Cindy tried to insinuate that someone broke into her house and even threw out the fact that OCSO had custody of her computer for awhile. Sorry Cindy, but the ISP you posted from will lead straight back to you or someone you know.

Yeah, Cindy tried to insinuate that someone broke into her house and even threw out the fact that OCSO had custody of her computer for awhile. Sorry Cindy, but the ISP you posted from will lead straight back to you or someone you know.

I didn't remember that but it could just mean she doesn't necessarily understand that being hacked doesn't mean they access your computer, although that is certainly one way to get hacked. As for trying to throw suspicion LE, well, that didn't work for her.

From where was this IP address? They are helpful but will not usually furnish you with the individual's name. Usually you have to have a court order for ISP's to release that personal info and people can always use a proxy.

Bottom line - it's not unbelievable that someone hacked her account. CA has been the target of much hate throughout this case and would be a prime candidate. As for whether it actually happened, only LE knows.

I didn't remember that but it could just mean she doesn't necessarily understand that being hacked doesn't mean they access your computer, although that is certainly one way to get hacked. As for trying to throw suspicion LE, well, that didn't work for her.

From where was this IP address? They are helpful but will not usually furnish you with the individual's name. Usually you have to have a court order for ISP's to release that personal info and people can always use a proxy.

Bottom line - it's not unbelievable that someone hacked her account. CA has been the target of much hate throughout this case and would be a prime candidate. As for whether it actually happened, only LE knows.

I don't remember how it was tracked to Ocala. I believe though that ISP's are imbedded inside emails. You are correct about the name, but a street address would be available. Those are easily tracked online.

My feeling is that Cindy suffered from the computer version of "dialing while drunk". CA may have been on Ambien or something. She sent out emails she later regretted, realized some forwarding mistakes she made, and tried to backtrack. I think if this was a true hack, more damage would have been done and all her emails, not just the one's we know about, would have ended up in the Natl Enquirer by now.

I don't remember how it was tracked to Ocala. I believe though that ISP's are imbedded inside emails. You are correct about the name, but a street address would be available. Those are easily tracked online.

My feeling is that Cindy suffered from the computer version of "dialing while drunk". CA may have been on Ambien or something. She sent out emails she later regretted, realized some forwarding mistakes she made, and tried to backtrack. I think if this was a true hack, more damage would have been done and all her emails, not just the one's we know about, would have ended up in the Natl Enquirer by now.

Certainly is a viable scenario.

Tee hee, SuziQ, the drunk dialing made me LOL.

I guess if someone can hack into Sarah Palin's email acct, it could happen to Cindy; but I find anything CA says really difficult to believe unless someone else is verifying it.

OT: That could very possibly be what happened. It just happened to me this past weekend whereby I took an Ambien after an earlier glass of wine (stupid I know) and evidently created a Facebk account and added pictures. I didn't even know how to do that. I am still scared sober that I did something I only vaguely remember as if it were a dream

The Ambien thing is actually a very good point, imo, TotallyObsessed; People in tragic situations are very stressed and often have rx prescribed for sleep.

Also, I would think that even the extreme stress itself, coupled with perhaps disrupted sleep, could make someone black things out and mis-remember or not recall certain things at all. That is not implausible to me.

As far as Ocala goes, I believe DC was the only one that stated the IP may have come from there, he also stated that it might be connected to some of the protestors. I wish LE had questioned DC about this, maybe they did and it was left out of the released interview ?

Ambien can truly do some strange things to a person. I personally am scared to take it again. When I was taking Ambien, I would do things (my kids would tell me)that I never remembered...such as phone calls, conversations, etc. I would see things that I did on the computer that I didn't remember doing......bad experience.

I wish KBelich would come clean and tell us what was contained in those "hacked" e-mails. It must have been pretty important if KB forwarded them on to the FBI. Maybe at some point they will be published. If I remember correctly, this happened over the Thanksgiving holiday and the A's were away at that time. I'm sure if the hacking occurred in Ocala, that is where the A's celebrated Thanksgiving.

Maybe the emails will be released in an upcoming document dump?

We can always hope! :D

I brought up the Ambien because I know personally what it can do. It used to wire me up, so I'd clean my entire house and go outside and water my plants at around midnight. I would hardly remember any of it. It was great to wake up the next day with everything done. But holy cow I was not getting any rest and I started hearing how people were getting hurt because of driving on it, etc. That scared me so I quit taking it. My kids also told me of phone converstations they had with me I have no memory of.

Thanks for sharing guys. I don't feel so alone in my goofiness!

OT: That could very possibly be what happened. It just happened to me this past weekend whereby I took an Ambien after an earlier glass of wine (stupid I know) and evidently created a Facebk account and added pictures. I didn't even know how to do that. I am still scared sober that I did something I only vaguely remember as if it were a dream

Lol, be thankful you didn't run up your credit cards shopping online. I've heard of that happening too!

Ambien can truly do some strange things to a person. I personally am scared to take it again. When I was taking Ambien, I would do things (my kids would tell me)that I never remembered...such as phone calls, conversations, etc. I would see things that I did on the computer that I didn't remember doing......bad experience.

haha.. me too! Damn stuff doesn't make ya sleepy so ya run around in a black out the entire night. I had a hard time in the mornings, trying to remember if something that happened was real or a dream. that's some freaky stuff... couldn't force me to take it again. LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back