• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Peel tipped me off to EyesForLies' interesting examination of Lee's deposition. I always enjoy reading EyesForLies and thought others might be interested in checking her out.

She concludes that she sees no signs of deception in Lee's depo... FWIW.
I love this website ! To be honest, when I watched Lee's deposition I didn't see many outward signs of deception. But, I don't think he actually believes everything he told JM. The only conclusion I can draw is that he is being deceptive at times during the depo and knows how to hide it well. I wonder where he learned to do that ?

OK, here goes my mind wanderings for what it’s worth:

CA’s mum says CA probably changed her story in favour of supporting KC because it would mean she would have to accept Caylee’s death if she didn’t.

Melina says that KC seemed to build stories and lifestyles and actually believe and stick with them regardless of the evidence. We’ve all seen that.

Lee seems to have decided on an absolute of what he wants to stick with as in “the promise” and will not go past that and not waiver from it.

As long as they are true to themselves and what they have decided is the truth, it seems they are telling their own truth. That’s that. Who are we to question … shrugs shoulders and goes away.

I'm sorry.... I wish I did Not feel this way....
but they just "BUG ME !!!!!"

I'm just so very very sad.. for Little Angel CAYLEE!!!
She was surrounded by A D U L T S ... that FAILED HER !!!

& maybe I'm just strange... but I would still be crying and crying
and trying to LOCATE the real Killer... If I did NOT Do it...

& If I did it.. by an accident.. I would really ~ REALLY~ be
crying & Crying and C R Y I N G ! ! !

& I'm sorry but... HOW COULD LA keep saying "I'll keep My PROMISE!"

what about the PROMISE TO LITTLE ANGEL ~ CAYLEE ! ?
What about Protecting her ! ! ! She WAS A TODDLER ! ! !:blowkiss:

When you ask... have I changed my opinion about LA>...

* YES * it is W O R S E now... than B - 4 ! ! !

I re- watched the tapes... HE just BUGS ME ! ! !:eek:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

He bugs me too...and not in a good way. He is false and insincere. I can see the family resemblance between him and his sister, and it ain't pretty.

I apologize and stand corrected. But I do find it odd that they tested him for the sole purpose of finding out if he was the bio father. Kind of off tangent but more to appease WS? Or a do me a favor from the Anthonys. Seems less testing done on him than on others.

My theory is based on Casey being flat broke, always needing money to the point of stealing. If there is a bio father dead or alive, there's the money.

I doubt Lee was tested because of anything to do with WS, rather than having several of KC's boyfriends say that KC had allegedly told them LA had made inappropriate advances towards her at one time. Add to that you have LP propagating that nasty rumor - it probably made sense for LE to rule it out.

In any case, I'm glad they did because I was sick to death of hearing about it.

I doubt Lee was tested because of anything to do with WS, rather than having several of KC's boyfriends say that KC had allegedly told them LA had made inappropriate advances towards her at one time. Add to that you have LP propagating that nasty rumor - it probably made sense for LE to rule it out.

Great post, aquamom.

I apologize and stand corrected. But I do find it odd that they tested him for the sole purpose of finding out if he was the bio father. Kind of off tangent but more to appease WS? Or a do me a favor from the Anthonys. Seems less testing done on him than on others.

My theory is based on Casey being flat broke, always needing money to the point of stealing. If there is a bio father dead or alive, there's the money.
I agree, Pedro; I was in the Lee-is-the-father camp and was surprised that the FBI had ruled him out. The money, the not seeking child support yet stealing from others, the not seeking SS benefits if the father were deceased... and then add all the very weird weirdness and super creepy vibes that Lee exudes imo toward Casey as vice versa and it was just... well..... yikes.

Also, Lee's video of that deposition was excruciating to watch. His behavior was so grossly inappropriate. I get it that people get nervous when deposed and especially if a camera is running; but one, he's been in front of cameras so that's not really "new." But two, even giving him a pass on that and saying - yeah it's normal to be nervous or whatever..... K.... Still, his laughter when discussing his deceased family member and a baby, at that.... is just beyond words to me.

Also, Lee's video of that deposition was excruciating to watch. His behavior was so grossly inappropriate. I get it that people get nervous when deposed and especially if a camera is running; but one, he's been in front of cameras so that's not really "new." But two, even giving him a pass on that and saying - yeah it's normal to be nervous or whatever..... K.... Still, his laughter when discussing his deceased family member and a baby, at that.... is just beyond words to me.

I thought of Lee's deposition when I read this article on how to become a human lie detector:

Here's the top eight list of suspicious behaviors:
  1. A change in the voice's pitch.
  2. A change in the rate of speech.
  3. A sudden increase in the number of "ums" and "ahs."
  4. A change in eye contact. Normally, one makes eye contact one-quarter to one-half of the time. If suddenly, at the convenient moment to lie, he's staring at you or looking away, beware.
  5. Turning his body away from you, even if just slightly.
  6. Suddenly being able to see the white on the top and bottom of a person's eyes, not just the sides.
  7. A hand reaching, even if momentarily, to cover part of the face, especially the mouth.
  8. Nervous movement of feet or legs
http://content.comcast.monster.com/business-communication/Become-a-Human-Lie-Detector/home.aspx?content.monster.com?wt.mc_n=comcast007

I also found his deposition disturbing to watch. He seemed less than sincere and was obviously trying to "buddy up" with the person asking questions. Too much information (or should I say too many words providing no information), smiling, leaning back relaxed, using his hands and arms for emphasis. "Glad-handling" them was the word that came to mind. (Think smooth salesman.) I don't think Lee has learned anything from the last nine months - the level of loyalty displayed by this family to Casey is beyond a normal realm. And I also saw behaviour similar to Casey in the overuse of words. Just plain weird!

Lee is guilty of something I believe. Hoover stated in his depo that he believes DC was on the phone with Lee while searching in the area where Caylee was found. That would be very telling about Lee. I cant remember exactly who, what, where, when, why, how, but I believe LE said they dont put Lee in some category because he knows what he has done. Anyone remember?

I have played with this thought since the Memorial Service for Caylee.
When LA said that he would give his promise or keep his word.

What I think that meant was, he would never tell who the real father of Caylee is.

I worked with a woman who was diagnosed with a PD. She told us her father raped her. In the end, this turned out NOT to be true. I think people with PD lie when they perceive a need to - for attention, drama. I used to think this woman was addicted to drama. If there was no drama in her life, then she would create some. It is part of the disorder in my opinion.

As much as I blame Cindy and George's apparently inadequate parenting, I do understand how "crazy-making" people can create such chaos and drama that without support and counselling, the whole family can easily get caught up. Never knowing what is true what is a lie, what to beleive what not to beleive. I can easily see KC saying Lee assualted her. Just the same way she told someone George had a stroke. KC does not think of the consequences of her lies.

The parents of the woman I worked with did get help and tried for years. Once they understood their daughters illness it made it easier for them. But it was painfully hard for them to accept that their duaghter was in some ways lost to them. She could never have a normal life. They supported her to the hilt - financially and emotionally. But they did not lie for her. They did not deny.

This woman did not committ any crimes - but her lies devasted the lives of many.

I worked with a woman who was diagnosed with a PD. She told us her father raped her. In the end, this turned out NOT to be true. I think people with PD lie when they perceive a need to - for attention, drama. I used to think this woman was addicted to drama. If there was no drama in her life, then she would create some. It is part of the disorder in my opinion.

We have a family friend whom I've known for 40 years, since childhood, with NPD and BPD. I've always felt KC has his exact personality, and oh boy, he is all about DRAMA and LIES! They will attempt to make stubbing their own toe a drama, and if no one bites, IOW shows sympathy & attention, the toe stubbing incident grows into a wild tale of an evil "someone" (boss, sister, wife, friend, whomever) having been chasing this person to do serious harm to him, thus causing him to stub his toe. (BLAME is another clear sign of a personality disorder such as these).

Back on topic, I once was a major supporter of Lee, and felt he was doing all he could to get to the bottom of what happened to his precious niece. However, after seeing his deposition with Morgan, I now definitely feel he is hiding something to protect his monster of a sister. :(

I too once believed that Lee was truly searching for Caylee and wanted the truth. IMO, KC finally did tell him the truth. I think KC admitted to him and to his mom what happened to Caylee. Maybe when she was out on bond. If you remember they were prisoners in their homes due to both the ankle bracelet and the angry mob right outside the door. I think the tension inside the house and outside the house was so thick you could cut it with a knife.
I think Casey told her mom and Lee what happened. They then went about the conspiracy thing with the "live" sightings. THey had the meet and greet as a cover up and the PI's went to suburban drive to find Caylee. But they didn't. THank God. They would not have shared the info with the cops. They would have covered it up. That is why I believe Kronk is not in on it. He actually did call the cops.
Lee stated in his depo that he "to this day believes everything my sister has said to me." I think he is telling the truth. My feeling is that she told him what happened and he is in cover up mode for her.

MHO

I have played with this thought since the Memorial Service for Caylee.
When LA said that he would give his promise or keep his word.

What I think that meant was, he would never tell who the real father of Caylee is.
Since he wouldn't be referring to himself (DNA test proves he's not Caylee's father), who do you think he'd be covering up for? I believe the "promise" is not to tell anyone he knows Casey killed Caylee and put her body there where it was found. MOO

Since he wouldn't be referring to himself (DNA test proves he's not Caylee's father), who do you think he'd be covering up for? I believe the "promise" is not to tell anyone he knows Casey killed Caylee and put her body there where it was found. MOO

I agree.
I believe Casey told Lee where the body was, and he "leaked" the info to a OCSO employee and so on.

Was Kronk a city employee???

Is LP correct when he says that the gf of Kronk works at the jail?
*heard this on NG*

I agree.
I believe Casey told Lee where the body was, and he "leaked" the info to a OCSO employee and so on.

Was Kronk a city employee???

Is LP correct when he says that the gf of Kronk works at the jail?
*heard this on NG*
I don't believe LA would've told anyone in LE. I actually think LA told the PIs where she was, after Casey had probably asked him to move the body or make it so it wouldn't be found. That, plus Kiomarie's statements about the area being a childhood burial ground for pets, the PIs checked it out, and reported back that she wasn't there, which would help continue the "no body" defense. I don't think RK is involved with them at all, and not sure about him having a girlfriend who works at the jail, but I do believe this is just more of LP's "daisy chain" speculations/theories. MOO

Lee stated in his depo that he "to this day believes everything my sister has said to me." I think he is telling the truth. My feeling is that she told him what happened and he is in cover up mode for her.

MHO

You're right! He could have told her the truth and, simply: he believes what she told him. The statement he made did not reveal how he FELT about what she did, only that he believes what she told him. That statement neither condemns nor supports her actions. Very good observation, Wisteria.

Does anyone know if Lee graduated from high school and whether he was in a regular class. A vocational program or a special class? Just wondering. We know Casey didn't finish high school ...

Could be a similar diagnosis they both hide behind

I have been thinking the same thing. I'm seeing some things in Lee that have me wondering.. talk about mimicing human behavior, faking human emotions (rather horribly, I must add). I personally don't think Lee "feels".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa