Juliette and Jeff from Universal *revisit*

Maybe this doesn't deserve it's own thread, and maybe I missed a dedication to these two people somewhere (I did do a long search before posting this). So mods, if this seems trivial, please delete it.

I am posting because these two people, JL and JH are the ONLY TWO people on the planet that KC confessed to telling about her missing daughter.

This has haunted me since I heard the details of this case.

We know that the JH that LE interviewed is not the JH that KC claimed to have been dating and who had the son Zachary.

HOWEVER - Le interviewed several people about the JH from KC's high school anyway.

My question is this - DO EITHER OF THESE PEOPLE EXIST?

And if they do exist and LE has pinpointed the supposed witnesses that KC claims are them (for example, if KC dated someone named JMH with a son named Zach) can LE HIDE the fact that they know this? Can they be suprise witnesses to blow KC's whole story wide open?

LA received an email from someone claiming that JL and JH did indeed exist. I also heard him relate this to KC.

Also, CA claimed to have seen a picture of JMH and stated that JMH was listed in KC's phone as Boyfriend.

But now, silence. Crickets chirpping on these two outcry witnesses - if JMH does not exist, who did KC visit or see in Jacksonville. Am I missing something here?

Anyone have more information on these two ghosts?

(bolded and colored red by me)
Do you have a link for this email LA received? Or could you direct me to where it is in the docs? Or to the video in which he told KC about it? I missed this somehow and am quite curious about it. Thanks in advance.

Personally, I have always thought that JH and JL were just names KC made up, perhaps by using bits and pieces of things/names/people she'd heard about or knew about.

I really don't think they exist. There was a Juliette that she worked with at Kodak, but I believe KC's "Juliette Lewis" was a cross between this old co-worker and the J. Lewis actress that starred in that movie Natural Born Killers. A macabre movie that probably turned KC on.

IIRC, there was a Juliette who was a shot girl at Fusian, but the last name was not Lewis.

They really do EXIST...all in someones fractured mind.

For me, if the state actually found someone who was a JMH that actually knew KC, and who had a child named Zach and stated to LE that at no time did he ever hear of or know a ZFG, that is "lock her up and throw away the key" #1

If there is indeed a Juliet Lewis who worked with KC at Universal and she has no idea what is going on, then that is lock her up and throw away the key #2.

If KC made up these two people, then why would Lee get an email that states those people did exist?

(VIDEO of Lee telling KC that someone backed up her story on JH and JL:

http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/Caylee/Video/default.aspx?refresh=1
I believe it's the Lee visit Part 1)

I am still going back through to find out where in the docs it states that Lee got an email and the girl's name who emailed him to substantiate the claim that JL did exist.

They're fictional composites Casey created so that she could make herself look better by saying, "Oh, yes--I discussed this with Juliette and Jeff." She'd heard the names, and attributed to them various characteristics that suited her purpose. (For example, Jeff became the young dad who referred Casey to Zanny...)

Juliette Lewis is a popular actress who was also known for her long-term romantic relationship w/ Brad Pitt.

She has played some very edgy, wild character roles, such as in the movies 'Kalifornia' with Pitt, and 'Natural Born Killers' with Woody Harrelson.

If I recall correctly, she played a drug using, murderer on a fun-filled killing spree in both of these movies.

I am sure Casey is familiar with the actress Juliette Lewis. I can see Casey admiring Juliette and these two well known movies.

If the tragedy of Caylee's murder had happened just 10 years ago, I think Miss Lewis would have been perfect to play Casey in a drama about all of these events we are discussing on these threads. They are both small, dark-haired, 'spunky', and attractive.

I believe Casey was put on the spot when the detectives asked if she had told anyone about the nanny kidnapping Caylee. Casey just plucked two names out of the air, without having a chance to think it through.

Casey could just as easily, and with just as little forthought thrown out the name of her 'friend' Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Paltrow, or Angelina Jolie. It would have been just as ridiculous, and obvious, in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Maybe this doesn't deserve it's own thread, and maybe I missed a dedication to these two people somewhere (I did do a long search before posting this). So mods, if this seems trivial, please delete it.

I am posting because these two people, JL and JH are the ONLY TWO people on the planet that KC confessed to telling about her missing daughter.

This has haunted me since I heard the details of this case.

We know that the JH that LE interviewed is not the JH that KC claimed to have been dating and who had the son Zachary.

HOWEVER - Le interviewed several people about the JH from KC's high school anyway.

My question is this - DO EITHER OF THESE PEOPLE EXIST?

And if they do exist and LE has pinpointed the supposed witnesses that KC claims are them (for example, if KC dated someone named JMH with a son named Zach) can LE HIDE the fact that they know this? Can they be suprise witnesses to blow KC's whole story wide open?

LA received an email from someone claiming that JL and JH did indeed exist. I also heard him relate this to KC.

Also, CA claimed to have seen a picture of JMH and stated that JMH was listed in KC's phone as Boyfriend.

But now, silence. Crickets chirpping on these two outcry witnesses - if JMH does not exist, who did KC visit or see in Jacksonville. Am I missing something here?

Anyone have more information on these two ghosts?

Bold by me. It would be fun to watch if the SA office could pop in surprise witnesses like that, but they can't. All witnesses must be listed on the witness lists provided to the defense if they will be used at trial. It's part of the discovery process. IMO I really don't think they exist at all but may be just names that KC made up on the spot.

Juliette Lewis is a popular actress who was also known for her long-term romantic relationship w/ Brad Pitt.

She has played some very edgy, wild character roles, such as in the movies 'Kalifornia' with Pitt, and 'Natural Born Killers' with Woody Harrelson.

If I recall correctly, she played a drug using, murderer on a fun-filled killing spree in both of these movies.

I am sure Casey is familiar with the actress Juliette Lewis. I can see Casey admiring Juliette and these two well known movies.

If the tragedy of Caylee's murder had happened just 10 years ago, I think Miss Lewis would have been perfect to play Casey in a drama about all of these events we are discussing on these threads. They are both small, dark-haired, 'spunky', and attractive.

I believe Casey was put on the spot when the detectives asked if she had told anyone about the nanny kidnapping Caylee. Casey just plucked two names out of the air, without having a chance to think it through.

Casey could just as easily, and with just as little forthought thrown out the name of 'her friend' Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Paltrow, or Angelina Jolie. It would have been just as ridiculous, and obvious, in my opinion. :rolleyes:

I agree with most of your post, but disagree that the name was plucked from the air. It was definitely planned. IIRC - JL was on the recipient list on the fake emails that KC created from her job. So, Juliet is a continuing character in the KC saga.

As for Jeff - she had been carrying on a romantic relationship with him for a long time. This name was also planned, and used so often that Cindy had invited him over for dinner several times.

Bold by me. It would be fun to watch if the SA office could pop in surprise witnesses like that, but they can't. All witnesses must be listed on the witness lists provided to the defense if they will be used at trial. It's part of the discovery process. IMO I really don't think they exist at all but may be just names that KC made up on the spot.

I do believe they can if the surprise witness has case changing evidence.
In the case of Barton Corbin, the dentist that killed his wife and tried to pass it off as a suicide...http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9857315/detail.html

The SA did not have proof that tied the "smoking gun" to the dentist. However, at the last moment before the beginning of the trial, they had finally got a friend whom the detectives interviewed numerous times to finally admit the gun used to belong to him but he gave it to Burton Corbin. Mr Corbin ended up pleading guilty to the crime because of this last minute witness.

I think the SA consulted with the defense about their "new information" and asked that he take a guilty plea or they would bring this guy in as a witness.

So yes, a surprise witness can appear at the last minute. :)

I know this is a dead horse and all, but it still simply stuns me that Casey just blatanly lied about these poeple being who they were and where they worked.

I mean, even if she weren't the smartest of the smart, any doof who has ever watched a movie ever and has a tiny lick of common sense could deduce that LE checks out your story; So if you're bound and determined to tell a whopper to LE, at least chose something that's not so dang easily proven false. Sheesh.

Snipped for space.

Can you refresh my memory of which trip to Jacksonville you mean?

It's possible that these two people existed but given the fact that KC told CA that she was in Jacksonville with Jeff (if it's the same one) while Caylee was missing leads me to believe that there is likely no Jeff. Her pings and AL's testimony place her with him in Orlando or with Amy.

An alternate scenario where these two people do exist but will not come forward could include something dangerous that they are all involved with.

I'm just keeping options open

Granted, I do get things turned around in my head. But if they do exist, Ok, that is not an impossibility; but they didn't have any record of them working where Casey said they did right? Or rather, not at the times/years she said?

Also, I can see someone being stressed talking to LE and making a simple error in recall like if someone worked at a place with you from Jan 2000 to June 2003 and you said, by mistake, Jan 2000 to Aug 2003. I get that. But Casey's lies seemed way off... by YEARS... if the person in question ever even worked there at all.

Thanks mods for bringing up this post - I obviously don't know how to search cause I didn't find it but it has much info that I was hoping to find!

Granted, I do get things turned around in my head. But if they do exist, Ok, that is not an impossibility; but they didn't have any record of them working where Casey said they did right? Or rather, not at the times/years she said?

I believe you are correct about Jeff - I don't know if they ever determined when a "Juliet" worked there.

It just seems really strange that these people wouldn't come forward if it were true. They would have had to have heard about it.

Snipped for space.

Can you refresh my memory of which trip to Jacksonville you mean?

It's possible that these two people existed but given the fact that KC told CA that she was in Jacksonville with Jeff (if it's the same one) while Caylee was missing leads me to believe that there is likely no Jeff. Her pings and AL's testimony place her with him in Orlando or with Amy.

An alternate scenario where these two people do exist but will not come forward could include something dangerous that they are all involved with.

I'm just keeping options open

God, keeping all the stories told by THIS MONSTER is giving me a headache.

I now know she went to Jacksonville with AH to get a car (unless that is yet ANOTHER lie) because of the TonE chats that I have not seen until today (WOW! Lots of info there that helps piece some things together).

I am trying to map out all her lies and who she told what to and where she actually was versus where she SAYS she was, but it's not fitting together for me.

As far as which trip to Jacksonville, I was thinking of before Caylee went missing, I seem to recall CA stating something about KC going there, but then again, I think this was during the time when KC and Caylee were staying with Ricardo...

Good God. I am just worried that jurors are going to get confused by all her lying and start to wonder - could this be a massive cover up? Perhaps KC knew that by inventing names of people that were similar to ones she knew - JL, ZFG, JH, etc. then when LE finds these people she claims "no, it was a different one."

I don't know - my head is spinning.

I hope that little B$#@! BURNS IN HELL!

I do believe they can if the surprise witness has case changing evidence.
In the case of Barton Corbin, the dentist that killed his wife and tried to pass it off as a suicide...http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9857315/detail.html

The SA did not have proof that tied the "smoking gun" to the dentist. However, at the last moment before the beginning of the trial, they had finally got a friend whom the detectives interviewed numerous times to finally admit the gun used to belong to him but he gave it to Burton Corbin. Mr Corbin ended up pleading guilty to the crime because of this last minute witness.

I think the SA consulted with the defense about their "new information" and asked that he take a guilty plea or they would bring this guy in as a witness.

So yes, a surprise witness can appear at the last minute. :)

Only if the surprise witness has JUST been discovered--and in that case, most judges would reset the trial date for a later time to allow the defense the opportunity to depose the witness, to find out if any additional discovery is warranted as a result of the witness's testimony, etc.

There is no way LE can hide the existence of a witness and then call that person to testify at trial.

Also, didn't KC at one point (I swear I read it) describe to someone that JMH was older (like in his 40's) and NOT the one from high school?

I recall someone somewhere stating that - if anyone remembers where this was, can you let me know? I am looking through old docs to try and find it as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back