Woman Has Sex With A Pine Cone, Needs Surgery To Remove It

Maybe that was the closest thing to "produce" available in her area. Bananas and cukes hadn't come in yet.

OMG!

For awhile I worked in medical billing, and did the hospital records. You would NOT BELIEVE some of the things people had to have removed.
I won't tell you a specific story, but lets just say it was a man, a big bird boy and tons of bleeding.

Gives a whole new direction to the term "Tree Hugger".

Maybe a new NATO mission to Serbia could include passing out dildos and flyers warning about the dangers of pine cones.

Apparently, it was the size of the cone and not really knowing how to use it.

Maybe a new NATO mission to Serbia could include passing out dildos and flyers warning about the dangers of pine cones.

Due to insurance purposes, we will start seeing warnings/disclaimers concerning planting trees that produce cones. ID's will be needed to buy balsam, fir, and other sap making trees. Waivers signed. :crazy:

I've heard of 'Going Green', but this is taking it too far!!!

Now, that is funny :floorlaugh:
Followed of course by...Jewel of the vile.
I remember studying this kind of stuff in abnormal psychology....what a class! :eek:

They have classes on how to do that stuff??? :waitasec: :crazy:

:rolleyes:
LOL - I know! I've seen this title for a couple of days, but the full title doesn't show up on the main page, only "Woman has Sex with a Pine" - I went through the possibilities, Pine Cone, Pineapple, Pine Tree, PineSol....none of those possibilites sounded appealing, so I just had to click and confirm just what the substitution was! Call me old fashioned, but dayum, Lady - Talk to The Hand! :hand:

LMAO at you!!
Yea, Pine cone wouldve been my last guess ! What about cucumbers or bananas .????

Just sayin' ..not that i would use either :rolleyes::eek:

Can you even imagine the resins left from coning??? Why must you needle so much??? Hey, when you decorate your Christmas tree in December, I hope you all take a moment and think of this. That could be the very tree that grew that special cone.

I'm going artificial. I don't think I can ever decorate (even in the pine scent Glade) for the Holiday Season again...

I'm allergic to pine so, I don't think i'll try this.:crazy:

I too have been avoiding this thread but keep seeing it at the top, so thought it must be of interest. Maybe she learned a lesson and will use a lot of lube next time!!!

I had a hard time not looking at this post. I find it refreshing just like the fresh smell of pine.

Ouch, that could hurt. :eek::eek: What is wrong with a vibrator....or a some fresh fruit. Must have finished using what was inside her house first, then took to the outdoors....

Takes all kinds.

Always
Goz

Anyone think that possibly she didn't do this to herself? I mean, if you're looking for something, why a pinecone? It seems like something someone would do in order to torture or harm a person, not bring pleasure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back