WFTV - STRICKLAND filed complaint against Baez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YRespectfully snipped.
There is no "privilege" between DCasey and the Anthonys re: work he performed for them as their PI.

Questions for Cheshire or any other attorney,

What about if the location *originated* from witnessing privileged communication while he was Baez's agent?

If the "privileged information" went from Baez to P.I. Casey to Cindy to George and Lee, is the information still privileged because of how it originated?

DCasey had a spade and was actually digging. Isn't digging up or around a body tampering with physical evidence?

Thanks.

God, I wish they would drag KC's azz down to the "medical station" to catch the news on this one. I want Lt. Tammy Uncer's report on her reaction to this latest gem! She wouldn't have any skin left on her hands with all the wringing that this would cause...

so cindy and ga and thier attorneys and pi people have known all along where caylee was? if this is true my god poor caylee omg how could they :( oh caylee :(

:clap:

Weeelllll...that little ole afidavit Casey recently signed under oath DOES come to mind...
Perjury, anyone?!?!?!

We-he hell, indeed! Considering that little addition to that response to the State's motion had NOTHING to do with the motion itself, really makes me wonder why the hell JB filed that response with that hand written addition on it in the first place.
More bumbling on his part. And add to that his personal comments in court for that same motion about the SA and his yucking it up and with his grinning and asking if SA was okay, he looks like such a fool.....more and more every day.

What about if the location *originated* from witnessing privileged communication while he was Baez's agent?

If the "privileged information" went from Baez to P.I. Casey to Cindy to George to Lee, is the information still privileged because of how it originated?

Couldn't digging the body up with a spade be considered tampering? DCasey had a spade.

Thanks.

Sure, if DCasey used or relied upon info he ONLY knew/received while working for JBaez - then it's privileged.

Problem is that it's real clear, what with the timing of DCasey's being hired by the Anthonys and THEN saying we're going to go get her, etc., to me that whatever he was being told, he was hearing it then, in Nov., and not previously while employed by JBaez. And you can bet that the ANthonys, who were paying DCasey, knew all about this, too, so there's no privilege between Casey--> parents--> DCasey, and it doesn't matter if JBaez also knew at the time Casey's parents told DCasey.

But I'll bet you JBaez screwed up the privilege issues in his own mind. :doh:

We-he hell, indeed! Considering that little addition to that response to the State's motion had NOTHING to do with the motion itself, really makes me wonder why the hell JB filed that response with that hand written addition on it in the first place.
More bumbling on his part. And add to that his personal comments in court for that same motion about the SA and his yucking it up and with his grinning and asking if SA was okay, he looks like such a fool.....more and more every day.
We are talking about Casey's hand written statement about the state being out to get her for a crime "she did not commit" ?

God, I wish they would drag KC's azz down to the "medical station" to catch the news on this one. I want Lt. Tammy Uncer's report on her reaction to this latest gem! She wouldn't have any skin left on her hands with all the wringing that this would cause...

You know everytime I see her doing that I think of Lady Macbeth...."Out damned spot!"

This is feeling so much like the days of Watergate. Every day a new headline: Haldeman arrested... Erlichman arrested... etc. etc.

People you never thought would go down.

This is feeling the same, the way it's unfolding.

I don't think there will be any unanswered questions when this is done.

We are talking about Casey's hand written statement about the state being out to get her for a crime "she did not commit" ?
Yes, it had nothing to do with the motion filed. To me it was just an opportunity for her to testify without taking the stand.

so cindy and ga and thier attorneys and pi people have known all along where caylee was? if this is true my god poor caylee omg how could they :( oh caylee :(

If and when it comes out definitively, will you really be surprised?

Could this ex parte thing JB wanted really a way to get in to see the judge privately to "explain"some things to him? Maybe jose got wind that the judge was investigating him.

That contractual relationship ENDED prior to his being retained by Cindy and George. Ergo, whatever he was doing after being hired by Cindy and George is NOT protected by any privilege.

DCasey told John Allen on 1/7/2009 that he still had a direct contractual relationship with Casey Anthony. Page 35, line 22 through page 36, line 24.

If the "privileged information" went from Baez to P.I. Casey to Cindy to George and Lee, is the information still privileged because of how it originated?

DCasey had a spade and was actually digging. Isn't digging up or around a body tampering with physical evidence?

Thanks.

It depends. If DC overheard some communication between JB and Casey WHILE he was acting as an "agent" for JB then yes, it is privileged. If however he was no longer acting as JB's "agent" then privilege is waived because a third party was present during the attorney/client communication.
But, if JB asked DC (as an "agent" or not) to destroy, move, or perjure himself this is where he went wrong. And this is why I think the complaint was made. I don't think it has anything to do with if the family or JB knew where the remains were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd