Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

I don't think Caylee looks like Josh at all.

He has blue eyes ..... I though KC had hazel/greenish/blue eyes? Caylee has very brown eyes.

Eye color really has nothing to do with it....my parents have dark brown and my sister and I have blue...go figure. BTW Caylee is stated as having Hazel eyes.

I always thought Caylee looks just like JPChatt. I know he supposedly can't stand KC but that doesnt mean anything. ON the other hand Caylee looked alot like CA but with KC's coloring. The high cheekbones etc. I don't think anyone has a clue who the father is except the known liar and she isn't telling. It does seem that if the guy was alive and suspected he was the father he would have come forward to LE by now to find out for sure. I would want to know if I were some guy.

I always thought Caylee looks just like JPChatt. I know he supposedly can't stand KC but that doesnt mean anything. ON the other hand Caylee looked alot like CA but with KC's coloring. The high cheekbones etc. I don't think anyone has a clue who the father is except the known liar and she isn't telling. It does seem that if the guy was alive and suspected he was the father he would have come forward to LE by now to find out for sure. I would want to know if I were some guy.

He was one of my tops as well.

I CAN'T BELIEVE LE did not interview him - there's no way they did not interview him - so where is the transcript?

Could they have not interviewed him? Is this possible?????? I can't even remember if he is on the witness list.

Someone called into Nancy Grace last nite asking if JPC could be the father of Caylee but they kind of brushed her question aside and said that no one knows who her father is. Nancy didn't even talk about JPC or ask who he was. Kind of miffed me that she slid over him so easily.

He was one of my tops as well.

I CAN'T BELIEVE LE did not interview him - there's no way they did not interview him - so where is the transcript?

Could they have not interviewed him? Is this possible?????? I can't even remember if he is on the witness list.

The father isn't material to the case, if he wasn't involved with Caylee.

He has blue eyes ..... I though KC had hazel/greenish/blue eyes? Caylee has very brown eyes.

Eye color really has nothing to do with it....my parents have dark brown and my sister and I have blue...go figure. BTW Caylee is stated as having Hazel eyes.

Really if you look closely at some of Caylee's pictures you can see that her eyes were hazel, even though they appear to be brown at first glance. IMO. Not that that is here or there. I suppose it's possible for 2 non brown-eyed parents to have a brown-eyed child? But Caylee's eyes don't look brown to me.

The father isn't material to the case, if he wasn't involved with Caylee.

But suppose, for example - JP is the father. Suppose KC knows he's the father. (and I am using JP ONLY as an example) Suppose Jose decides to use this to produce doubt in the jury's mind.

It's on record that JP did NOT like KC.

They could spin that to look like a set up - at least generate reasonable doubt in the jury's mind.

IMO the father is EXTREMELY important to this case.

The Josh from the photobucket account was born in 1982; KC was born in 1986 - which means they might have attended the same high school, but probably not at the same time.

IMO, KC took that tragic story and used it for her own purposes. The info shows how much of a chameleon she is and how she uses real things and twists them to fit her uses - she picks up a NY accent from her boyfriend; her best friend is in school for event planning so that becomes her "job"; she knows a Jeff H. but he really doesn't have kids; etc. etc. KC probably heard the story, and when the time came that she needed to have father for Caylee and JG wasn't, this true story of Josh O. turned into KC's one-night-stand story.

But suppose, for example - JP is the father. Suppose KC knows he's the father. (and I am using JP ONLY as an example) Suppose Jose decides to use this to produce doubt in the jury's mind.

It's on record that JP did NOT like KC.

They could spin that to look like a set up - at least generate reasonable doubt in the jury's mind.

IMO the father is EXTREMELY important to this case.

Disagree. The baby's DNA was in KC's car. KC did all the lying, planning, and covering up. ALL of the forensics point STRAIGHT to KC.

Let's say we find out JP was the father. He's essentially nothing but a sperm donor, who had no interest in Caylee, so he didn't want custody. He had no apparent nterest in KC, either. Why would he do it?

And, there is no evidence in his car, his house, or anywhere around him. The As also cannot assume that he was conveniently where they would like them to be on any of the key dates.

And, why would KC cover up for him? Why would she carry her child's body in her car for a month, for him? It's not believable. Why make up a cockamamie story about Zanny the Invisible Perfect 10 Nanny taking Caylee, then running KC all over town, making her go to nightclubs, giving her "scripts" and promising to return Caylee in 50 days? She certainly has no reason to lie to protect Caylee's safety NOW.

You couldn't plant enough stuff on any alleged bio father to make a case, or even cast doubt.

In order for any other person to be material as a possible perp, the As need a case, backed with evidence. They can't just point fingers. It's all about the evidence. The forensics.

They can accuse President Obama, if they want to do. But, there would have to be evidence implicating him.

Then, in order to set KC up, the perp would have to know about the fight between KC and CA. He would have to be able to predict that KCs car would run out of gas at Amscott, would get towed, and he would have to climb over a high fence, carrying a decomposed body. He would also have to know about the pet burial ground. And, that's just for starters.

In addition, an unwarranted pointed finger at Chatt could likely get a second lawsuit shoved right up their noses (or other oriface).

They are VERY lucky that the Grunds aren't suing. If they got a defamation suit every time they tried to offload KC's guilt onto somebody else. My guess is that they would stop it so fast they'd burn out their brakes.

Two little b's (blue eyes) cannot make a brown. Biologically impossible, as brown always dominates over recessive blue.

It is not relevant to the murder, but it is relevant to being the beneficiary of the trust funds if the killer-beneficiary rules eliminate KC as someone who can inherit Caylee's estate. Then CA and GA would have to share to the pre-deceased father's surviving parents. They could also get an accounting.

I didn't realize Caylee had a trust fund or state of any kind! I must have missed that some how. Could you elaborate? :)

It is not relevant to the murder, but it is relevant to being the beneficiary of the trust funds if the killer-beneficiary rules eliminate KC as someone who can inherit Caylee's estate. Then CA and GA would have to share to the pre-deceased father's surviving parents. They could also get an accounting.

Unfortunately KC emptied her daughter's piggy bank.
Stole from her own child AND her grandmother, boy she's a real winner huh.

i thought le had definitive proof of who caylee's dad is? how would they be able to tell if this is him for certain if he is no longer here? maybe i am wrong i just thought that i heard that?

I remember when some reporters were chasing after JB and asked him who the father was...he said to ask LE. So, I'm guessing LE knows the answer and perhaps it will come out at some point.

LE may not care about the identity of Caylee's dad but I bet they would want to know who JB planned to claim as her dad. JB would love to point to a possible daddy as the guilty party.

Unfortunately KC emptied her daughter's piggy bank.
Stole from her own child AND her grandmother, boy she's a real winner huh.
OMG!!! FX!!

I thought I was hallucinating!
Your Avi 'bout made me have an accident! :shocked2:

Gives a whole new meaning to Evolution?

Cool!

:yow:

Now, I am way too tired right now to type out an entire explanation...you can find one on the web rather easily anyway...AND I am too tired to cruise around and figure out Casey's true eye color (without colored contacts if indeed she wears them) or Caylee's true eye color...I CAN tell you this:

It is entirely possible for a hazel eyed parent and a blue eyed parent to have a brown eyed or a hazel eyed child. While eye color is very cut and dry for brown, green, blue...it gets very complicated for hazel or very light eyes. There are several genes involved making there multiple possibilities.

j

As controlling as we know Cindy is, I would bet that Caylee's father is alive and well and that Cindy just didn't want anyone else having a say in Caylee's life. JMHO

Not too confuse the already muddy waters, but I found out from a friend in FL. who met someone tbe other day, who claimed she knew who Caylee's father was. She said it was a wealthy man, older, George knew him from a job, and he doesn't want anyone to know. So as long as the Anthony's keep their mouths shut, he pays the lawyers.

Don't know if I'm buying that one. If Caylee's father were rich KC would have had a piece of that a LONG time ago..

Would they let her have colored contacts in jail if they are purely cosmetic?

I haven't read the whole thread yet, so please excuse me if this has been commented on already. I have seen a picture of KC with eyeglasses on, so the contacts probably aren't cosmetic.

Don't know if I'm buying that one. If Caylee's father were rich KC would have had a piece of that a LONG time ago..

We do not know if a private trust fund was set up for Caylee by her bio father and/ or his family, if he is young and wealthy. No knowledge whatsoever if there was or was not any paternal involvement at any point in time, including, perhaps, the payment of Casey's legal fees...
We only know what the A's, their attys, have told and what little the media has uncovered.

If her father is who I think he is, then any and all monetary funding would have been covered up and hidden to the mutual benefit of the A's and the paternal relatives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back