Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Ancestry.com birth records, there is a Melissa Suzanne Huckaby born
3 Jun 1980 in Alameda Co., CA.

(Mother's maiden name: Huckaby)

I read her middle name was "Chantel" or something to that effect??? And 27??

Now, I'm not reading too much into that as these Lawless folk seem to hide a lot.

From DollyPardonMe:

I haven't found a birthdate yet, but she went to High School from Sept 1 1995 to June 30, 1999..Will that help?

From Ancestry.com
Name: Melissa Chantel Lawless
Birth Date: 23 Feb 1981
Mother's Maiden Name: Purks
Birth County: Orange
bumping again..... it is melissa chantel not suzanne... it's all good:crazy:

From Elepher's link in quote above:

Melissa Huckaby, the granddaughter of Clover Road Baptist Church's pastor, the Rev. Lane Lawless, said on Friday that the suitcase in which Cantu was found matched one that was stolen from her. Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

She found a note?! Are you kidding me?!

... And she "found" this note "the day after" Sandra's disappearance (i.e., 3/28/09) but yet Sandra's body was not discovered until 4/6/09? .......... So she perhaps 'forgot' to mention the note to LE when they questioned her?!!

FWIW, the connections from C. Sinclair's chart to both Sandra natal and the 911 Call are (to overuse a word I've been overusing quite a bit during this case) --- disturbing...

Thanks,
Soulscape

LOL Gibby...it was moneygirl who did the work... I just bumped it up for you to see it better

FEB 23, 1981........found by I.B.NORA (credit, Thanks)
I was in a hurry to get it over here.........

From Elepher's link in quote above:

Melissa Huckaby, the granddaughter of Clover Road Baptist Church's pastor, the Rev. Lane Lawless, said on Friday that the suitcase in which Cantu was found matched one that was stolen from her. Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

She found a note?! Are you kidding me?!

... And she "found" this note "the day after" Sandra's disappearance (i.e., 3/28/09) but yet Sandra's body was not discovered until 4/6/09? .......... So she perhaps 'forgot' to mention the note to LE when they questioned her?!!

FWIW, the connections from C. Sinclair's chart to both Sandra natal and the 911 Call are (to overuse a word I've been overusing quite a bit during this case) --- disturbing...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Great work Soulscape! And like you've said, disturbing is used a lot here...

Now, without getting too incriminatory, are you sensing "perps" in this case, as in ring, more than one that know or were involved?

I have to respectfully disagree with the 2/23 date -- please look at the report info at the link below. The person we are looking for is M CHANTEL H -- not M SUZANNE H. Maybe the media got the 28 yo M Suzanne's age and rolled with it. It's happened before. :)

I believe that 7/23/81 (Age 27) is the correct DOB for MCLH that we're talking about here. Intellius also lists her as being 27, as does Veromi.

Photobucket link to report:

I have to respectfully disagree with the 2/23 date -- please look at the report info at the link below. The person we are looking for is M CHANTEL H -- not M SUZANNE H. Maybe the media got the 28 yo M Suzanne's age and rolled with it. It's happened before. :)

I believe that 7/23/81 (Age 27) is the correct DOB for MCLH that we're talking about here. Intellius also lists her as being 27, as does Veromi.

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/M-Huckaby-DOB.jpg

Oh shat, the link is not working on photbucket Beckaroozie - can you take a quick look at it.

Items removed from Church just a while ago:

By this evening, the crime-scene tape was back up again, and FBI agents and police were seen on the roof, in the shed and taking a pretty big piece of evidence — about the size of a curbside garbage can — from inside the church and into a crime scene van.

And what looks like a bed!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...get=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Soulscape and Astros all: There is something extremely sinister going on here me thinks - what in the H3LL is going on??

the name on her birth certificate would be Lawless. Huckaby is her married name... look back at moneygirl's posts...she had the correllating maiden name for the mother... ETA....now looking at your photobucket it is listed as lawless...... who knows>>????

Great work Soulscape! And like you've said, disturbing is used a lot here...

Now, without getting too incriminatory, are you sensing "perps" in this case, as in ring, more than one that know or were involved?

Gibby, that is the problem... I am reluctant to fuel rumor mills with speculative astrological theories.

There are certain charts that show victim/perpetrator markers. How (or even if) this manifests in a native's life is fairly unpredictable, but the natal promise is there. Once we know as a fact that either perpetration of abuse or victimhood has occurred, we can look at the person's chart and see the connections that came into play. For example, we know that Sandra was murdered, and sure enough, Sandra's natal chart showed victim/perpetrator markers, which tragically manifested in a most horrific way...

Every POI chart I've examined so far shows victim/perpetrator markers, including Melissa's chart.

We know some facts about some of these POI's lives and with those persons we can look at the charts and see the connections that came into play. Please remember, just because a person has victim/perpetrator markers in their chart doesn't mean they have to experience victimhood or become a perpetrator. It just means the natal promise is there, and it is possible the chart owner can use the energy in more productive ways. Unfortunately, in missing person and crime cases, the energy is often used negatively.

Looking at our POI list we see:

1. Frank Wohler --- to my knowledge, he does not have a record of arrests. He seems to use his aggressive chart energies teaching martial arts (which is productive use of the energy). What's disturbing is the inappropriate kiss at the swimming pool (which he admitted, saying he was 'being nice') and the reports he drove slowly by Sandra's house, sometimes several times a day (not substantiated).

2. Chris Sinclair --- hothead with complaints of abuse filed against him and restraining orders against him. IIRC, abusive to women. He is not using his energy in a productive fashion.

3. David Slayter --- IIRC he has an arrest record, can't remember if he abuses women (can anyone clarify or correct me?)

4. C. Lane Lawless --- no one seems to know his past. As far as I know he does not have a record. Pastor of an extremely small congregation raises my eyebrows, strange behavior exhibited on videotape when questioned regarding Sandra's disappearance, reports of him being 'unfriendly' (by MHP maintenance man or manager) contrasted with being a 'fun-loving guy' (by Fred Williams, church member) --- all very strange. When I look at his chart, I see extremely powerful hard aspects that certainly fall under the victim/perpetrator category. This makes me very uneasy about him.

5. Fred Williams ---- along with his wife, has an arrest record. Don't know if he is abusive. His chart shows a good number of victim/perpetrator aspects.

6. Melissa Huckaby --- has not yet been named POI as far as I know. Her chart shows abuse victim/ perpetrator markers -- a good number of them. I wonder if she was abused by a family member(s). Could she be an abuser? Yes, but remember, the operative word is 'could.' Could she be covering for someone and/or working in tandem with someone? Based on her chart pattern, I would say, yes, it's possible.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members