An arrest has been made!

(Drumming fingers.) Maybe Tony Sheneman's alarm on his cell didn't go off and he's slept in. That was funny in this morning's wee hours when it did go off in the middle of his briefing.

Poor SGt looked like he worked all night to get this done.
So glad that the devoted LE is out there to get these pervs
off the street and this murderer (ring?)

Anyone know if any "family" came back to be with MH?
or are they in hiding???

Did Sgt. TS say Sandra's family was in "disbelief" at the fact of who was arrested?

From what I understand the TPD did look into it. But could not actually do anything. With what we know now of MH and her history down south it all makes sense.

I am not trying to appear snarky, but I do not understand. How could a young child be found drugged out and be rushed to the hospital, but law enforcement could not do anything? I really hope that isn't the case here. How terrible.

I'm guessing that when Sgt. TS used the word "aberration" to describe the murder at the other day's briefing, that he might have been referring to a woman having arisen as the prime suspect.

First of it was a guy at works MIL.Also I have a feeling the Camera was placed after Sandra went to the hospital 6 months ago as no one knew who was giving her the drugs until recently. For all I know it could have been an OD on cold mediciene

Okay, color me stupid....lol....was Sandra the one that was drugged 6 months ago? Was she taken to the hospital and a report made out of the OD? I am just trying to figure out how LE did not suspect a woman that gave meds to a child 6 months ago and that child overdosed because of it. I don't care if it was cold meds or not....medicine is medicine and if someone gives something to one of my children that makes them overdose I would press charges!

It is unfathomable that Sandra is gone because of this woman. I guess until we know of the true evidence that LE has in this case we will all have questions. I know this is all going on in Cali. Will we see lots of info like we do in cases in Florida where they have the sunshine laws?

Thank you to all who have answered!

Awesome! They concluded the PC with everyone clapping for Sgt. Tony Sheneman!!

BRAVO!! JOB WELL DONE,
TPD!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:​

I'm guessing that when Sgt. TS used the word "aberration" to describe the murder at the other day's briefing, that he might have been referring to a woman having arisen as the prime suspect.

Yes!

He just now said in the press conference too that FBI profiling is very interested in interviewing her because it is such an anomaly. That very specifically points to murder and planned and all.

I did gather from this 10am conference ( yes I made it!) that Melissa is on NO-bail status, and that we may learn more when she is arraigned on Tues. the 14th in Manteca, and that the church is open for Easter services...

My theory is that Melissa is a pedophile. It is hard to understand, but women can be pedophiles too. My opinion only. Nonni

I think you are right. My mind has been flipping from one motive to another this morning. I sure wonder what we will eventually find out about Melissa --and her family. Maybe she is the only bad apple but the whole tree might be rotten.

I still think since she jumped the gun to cover her a$$, rather than wait to be connected, is because she is covering for others involved. JMO

:eek::eek::eek: a matress was seized?

I never heard that either. :furious:

I know LE is saying they think Sandra was murdered before even being reported missing- but this might be an LE plan to put anyone else who was involved on ease. To avoid destroying evidence, or something like that.

Also, here is a list of Women murderers- so far I haven't seen any non-family child murders, except "Angels of Death" - nurses who kill babies in hospitals?

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/

It is weird that she did this. Makes me think there is more involved.

I heard the reporter ask about it yesterday in the PC and it was also brought up by Melissa herself. It DID happen. They just didn't mention the 7 year old girl was Sandra.

I wonder what they found out about that.

I looked into her eyes and got a horrible feeling.
I am a real "eye" person and if it's true that they
are a window into your soul..I don't think I like
that soul:(
^i^

Too true.

This is a picture of that psycho woman who faked her own kidnapping. Psychotic eyes. :eek:

1_61_wilbanks_jennifer.jpg

She looks like a piece of nutbread. I can't understand how her fiance could look at pictures of her and not be creeped out enough to run away, fast away. :runaway:

I have to disagree. I think she would have been caught by TPD and the FBI because of the evidence.
I couldn't finish my thought before the presser started... they had evidence but nary a clue. Sheneman said they were looking for a man in the presser. He also said her statements to the Tracy press were what had them ask her to come in again last night. I seriously don't think they were onto her at all until the media brought several things to light. I do not blame LE... who would think to look so deeply at women? I guess after Casey it changes it up a bit

I am glad the case was solved but I must admit, I was very surprised by this arrest. I thought it would be a male sexual predator. You just never know nowdays.

Okay, first my PC locked up and I had to scramble to get the first info TS gave, then my puppy pooped on the sofa (sick from mange-dip) in the middle of it and I had to clean that up, so.....WHAT DID I MISS? lol "Please recount the press conference!"

I am not trying to appear snarky, but I do not understand. How could a young child be found drugged out and be rushed to the hospital, but law enforcement could not do anything? I really hope that isn't the case here. How terrible.

It might have been a case of she said/she said- if Sandra was drugged on prescription drugs that MH had in the house, MH could have said Sandra must have "somehow" gotten into the cabinets and it was an accident. If MH was an "upstanding" member of the community, LE could have believed her. And b/c there must have been such a commotion - with an ambulance, going to the hospital, etc - if Sandra told LE no she didn't take anything, they might have thought she was lying so she didn't get in trouble for causing a scene.

Also if Sandra's parents didn't want to press charges, LE isn't going to push it. Since there seems to be no big write up, I'd go with something like this - easy to explain away but looks hinky in hindsight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back