2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As unpopular as it is to say, I don't care for M,M,M & D either but what scale are you using to feel CA was great? She was scary, out there and in rare form but great?

You have to watch it very closely and rewind often. Especially when you see CA get upset, rewind back and keep listening to the line of questioning and you will see.

She answered the question asked, save for some that the judge will determine whether or not the questions will lead to any admissable evidence, and I doubt he will find that they do. The questioner was very poorly skilled. CA was on the ball, she didn't let him get away with any nonsense, or misstatements or revisions of her testimony and he tried. (not through skill mind you, just a bad questioner IMHO)

She had every right to get aggravated. She made perfect sense to me. I am afraid the plaintiffs lawyers have been reading too much tabloid and watching too much edited video.

CA good job! You held your own in there and they were just bad at trying to make a silk purse case out of a sow's ear.

Watch and listen that's all I can say.

"When she said 'she's close', she was right wasn't she?"
CA explained that KC meant that ZFG was still around Orlando because she was suppose to bring the baby home for her birthday.
CA was right. He took KC's words out of context and tried to make it mean something else. That is why she said "just because something is said, it doesn't mean anything".

I give her some kudos on this one. I am glad that I was able to see the entire unedited deposition. I have a whole new mindset on CA.

Watch and listen that's all I can say.

"When she said 'she's close', she was right wasn't she?"
CA explained that KC meant that ZFG was still around Orlando because she was suppose to bring the baby home for her birthday.
CA was right. He took KC's words out of context and tried to make it mean something else. That is why she said "just because something is said, it doesn't mean anything".

I give her some kudos on this one. I am glad that I was able to see the entire unedited deposition. I have a whole new mindset on CA.

Curious, did you also think CA did a great job when she said that her MySpace posting titled "My Caylee is Missing" didn't mean that her Caylee was missing?

I've often enjoyed many of your posts, so perhaps offer up more examples for discussion purposes, because so far, I am not finding a point on which we agree on this one.

Mrs Cynthia M. A. talks out of her :behind:

Isn't it amazing that she can talk and chew gum at the same time!

And that smile seems to appear when he's being untruthful too. I remember that same smile when he told that reporter that the kidnappers were being "watched". The smile also appeared when he told Greta that he believed in Casey more than 100%. It's a sickening smile, IMO.

I think George makes that smile and says to himself, "If I don't do my dumba$$ smile, I'm gonna throw-up!"

I cannot wait for the trial, her on the stand making some smart a&& remark to Judge Stan as she points her finger at him. Talk about priceless. Talk about someone going to make an a&& out of herself. It won't take her 5 minutes as soon as someone mentions precious, her lies, or how she murdered Caylee. She won't be able to get enough gum in those jaws to shut em.

At the murder trial, she'll probably say, "They didn't tell me I had to swear to tell the truth!" :crazy:

I am just watching Cindy's deposition again and I caught something I missed the first time around. I don't think Brad Conway knew about Cindy's July 3rd MySpace post about Caylee being missing.

When it is passed to him as an exhibit, BC takes the time to read it, as if this was brand new. Anyone else catch that?

I must have still had my jaw dragging the floor and my eyes all bugged out and missed that. But believe me, I won't go back and watch again to find out!

Wouldn't surprise me if it was new to him, though. I can't imagine that Cindy and George have told him everything.

EXCELLENT OBSERVATION!
She claimed she was desparate to find Caylee to the point that she was going to have her daughter arrested for grand theft.
Why when she was insisting that Casey take her to get Caylee did she not just refer to this address book that she claimed to have had with addresses and phone numbers???
Because it never existed and her depo is the first I have ever heard of it.

Oh you didn't hear? One of the Anthony's Yorkie dogs got ahold of the address book and chewed the page out that had Zeniada's address and phone number on it before Cindy had a chance to look it up. :crazy: I kid! I kid!

I must have still had my jaw dragging the floor and my eyes all bugged out and missed that. But believe me, I won't go back and watch again to find out!

Wouldn't surprise me if it was new to him, though. I can't imagine that Cindy and George have told him everything.

I really do think it was new to him. How could that be?

I really do think it was new to him. How could that be?

I don't know, but I thought BC seemed to be watching very intently as the questions were asked...at least the times his face was on the video...almost as if a LOT of what he was hearing was news to him

Or he simply prefers to sleep more than we do?
Seriously, you do not have to be full blown WS Positive to be aware of such details, especially if it is part of your job and potentially very important to your clients.

Seriously, you do not have to be full blown WS Positive to be aware of such details, especially if it is part of your job and potentially very important to your clients.

True, but it surely would help!

I'm curious. Did you get the same impression that it was new to him?

Or he simply prefers to sleep more than we do?

Ha! Your post just told me that I must be out of my mind to still be logged in.
This case has consumed me as much as the Laci/Conner Peterson murder.
It's been alot of years but the sleuthing has come a long way.

Nite all, see ya on the flip side and Happy Easter!:blowkiss:

Ha! Your post just told me that I must be out of my mind to still be logged in.
This case has consumed me as much as the Laci/Conner Peterson murder.
It's been alot of years but the sleuthing has come a long way.

Nite all, see ya on the flip side and Happy Easter!:blowkiss:

Night Jax. Happy Easter to you, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members