IL - Jason Harmon, 34, killed in fight with brother, Pekin, 21 June 2007

wow 649 signatures so far. Way to go. Hopefully the judge will have enough care to take notice that so many people are watching him.

Thank you Sporky!!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

I hope it makes the judge think too!

At 1:22 my time we are at 678 signatures!!! way to go u guys and thanks sooooooooooooooo much!!!:blowkiss:

I was contacted by one of our local news stations this morning and they want to do a story about the case and petition. I have to be at the station at 3:30 this afternoon. This will bring in more people Im sure.

I am so sorry for the pain and sorrow your sons must be going through. This is not far from where my BIL's brother died in much the same way. The only differences being that it involved his brother and the niece's ex whom they were trying to help move. Her father went over to help pack her stuff and bring her home. Next thing they knew - the boyfriend came out telling the rest of the family that the father just went down and started breathing funny. I don't think he has been sentenced yet.

I am so sorry for the pain and sorrow your sons must be going through. This is not far from where my BIL's brother died in much the same way. The only differences being that it involved his brother and the niece's ex whom they were trying to help move. Her father went over to help pack her stuff and bring her home. Next thing they knew - the boyfriend came out telling the rest of the family that the father just went down and started breathing funny. I don't think he has been sentenced yet.

Thank you!:blowkiss: And Im sorry for you families loss as well!!!

The naysayers in this case sure like to state the brothers fought alot. So does that mean a husband and wife who fight alot have the right to kill each other? Or the neighbors who fight alot have the right to kill each other? Classmates who fight alot at school have the right to kill each other? They fought alot is the most rediculous excuse for murder I've heard yet.

According to them, you are stirring up a hornets nest. That's a great sign! It means someone is worried your petition might have an effect.

I second that.. usually motive for comments like that are due to self preservation and because there is something to hide..Iand It would apper to be a great deal at risk for the guilty here ..not so much for you Illinoismom. For me comments along these lines just incite em to contnue and to pursue this avenue with even greater energy then before..

You have much support and to be honest there is nothing to lose here by pursuig justice.. but there is everything to gain. And your boys need someone to pursue justice for their dad.. its obvious his family wont do the right thing nor will they seek the justice that is due. Your boys have even more reason to be proud of you .. even if nothing comes of your efforts.

According to them, you are stirring up a hornets nest. That's a great sign! It means someone is worried your petition might have an effect.

I sure hope it does something!!!

The naysayers in this case sure like to state the brothers fought alot. So does that mean a husband and wife who fight alot have the right to kill each other? Or the neighbors who fight alot have the right to kill each other? Classmates who fight alot at school have the right to kill each other? They fought alot is the most rediculous excuse for murder I've heard yet.

See the thing is I knew Jason for 18 years, 7 of them married, and I never once saw them fight. This is news to me....

Or the fact that they were drunk. I wonder what the states attorneys opinion would be if someone he cared about was killed by someone that was drunk.:waitasec:

I second that.. usually motive for comments like that are due to self preservation and because there is something to hide..Iand It would apper to be a great deal at risk for the guilty here ..not so much for you Illinoismom. For me comments along these lines just incite em to contnue and to pursue this avenue with even greater energy then before..

You have much support and to be honest there is nothing to lose here by pursuig justice.. but there is everything to gain. And your boys need someone to pursue justice for their dad.. its obvious his family wont do the right thing nor will they seek the justice that is due. Your boys have even more reason to be proud of you .. even if nothing comes of your efforts.

Thank you for you kind words.:blowkiss: The only thing I want out of this is for TRUE JUSTICE to be served and for my kids to know their father wasnt just someone who could be swept under the rug, he was SOMEBODY!

The people that post negatively towards me (and its happened before) think that I am out for myself in all this. I suffer from fybromialgia, and what they dont know is I would much rather just keep to myself and be left alone. The stress makes my condition 100x worse. I do this for my kids and Jason because BOTH deserve a say in this but cant.

I wish there was something i could do to show you all how appreciative I am for your kind words and support....Somehow typing how I feel just isnt enough!

Hugs to u all!
Angie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500