2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS, if you read here please ask CA/GA how they have been supporting themselves since day 31? Their finances were pretty bad before Caylee went missing.

If you are not paying them in any way for their appearance then please tell the viewers. If you are paying them then please disclose that as well.

BC: "There's been so much pre-trial publicity that's going to affect the ultimate outcome and her ability to get a fair trial."

WHY in blue blazes is he then dragging the A's in front of a national audience?? The answer is in HIS answer "....affect the ultimate outcome...". That is precisely what they are trying to do. None of them, including all the attorneys realize the perception they are giving potential jurors.

Everyone on this board is absolutely correct: Caylee has been lost in all this.

Grandma used to say "Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut".

What stood out for me most in the interview is when MR asked CA about her 911 call in which she made the statement about the smell in the car. CA turned immediately to BC and had him answer--he stated words to the effect that CA will testify at trial as to the truth of the matter. Hmmm, seems she has come up with a better explanation than the rotting pizza and they don't want to tip the SA office off.

Originally Posted by Blackwatch (quoting interview)

George's suicide attempt - to have so much put on you, to try to keep family together, with protestor's coming at your house, how people came out aftr wife, son, daughter, trying to protect family - there is only so much you can take

I agree with him on that. I have no idea what the protesters thought they would accomplish other than making a bad situation worse. JMO

According to George what drove him to attempt suicide was the pressure of trying to keep his family together and "protect" them. So in response to being needed for all that, George decides to try to kill himself, thus desserting them, as well as increasing his family's burden a hundred times if he'd succeeded.

What a great guy. What a hero. :puke: Pathetic, really.

What I have come to believe is that KC was afraid of.....

Her family when they found out what she had done!!!

She was not afraid of someone outside of the family. I think she even stated in one of her interviews something about her feelings about how her mother would feel.

Also, did anyone else notice how when a question was directly asked of George, Cindy looked uncomfortable. I think she believes that all questions should be directed to her!

I honestly can't feel much sympthy for them anymore. You can try and make excuses for your children's actions only up to a point. This is way over that point in my opinion.

There is one silver lining to these black cloud interviews...at least Caylee WAS found and we don't have to listen to CA go on about all the tips and crap she used to spew out.

CBS, if you read here please ask CA/GA how they have been supporting themselves since day 31? Their finances were pretty bad before Caylee went missing.

If you are not paying them in any way for their appearance then please tell the viewers. If you are paying them then please disclose that as well.

I thought I heard dollar figures to the tune of $250,000.00 on NG the other night that the Anthony's were paid from some media group. :waitasec:
Just beyond disgusting if they truly were. That's blood money from their granddaughters' murder. If she didn't die, they would not have those funds..:furious:

If KC was so afraid that it prevented her from informing LE or her parents that her child was missing, then there is someone VERY dangerous still walking the streets.

The family are obviously no longer afraid of this person(s) because they have never asked that (s)he be sought and caught.

If this person can kill an innocent child, then killing the rest of the family should be a concern.

Has anyone requested 'witness protection'?
No they requested immunity.

BTW - since KC hasn't told her parents about this fearful person (or we'd have heard about it) then it can't be used as a defence at trial UNLESS Casey takes the stand. No-one else knows the details.

Taking the stand would be a gift to the SA.

Not if it is a family member like they most likely are getting ready to claim.

I took this as the reason why she wasn't demanding to know where Caylee was before 31 days. 'Just' a grandma didn't need to know. KWIM?
CA didn't "demand" to know where Caylee was because KC was "a good mother" and "she loved her child".. "she would never do anything to hurt her daughter." ***cough** **cough**BS**cough**

In the meantime....CA was not allowed to talk to Caylee at all for 31 days.....hmmmmm

Pffft .... lipstick on a pig is still lipstick on a pig.

I predict Cindy and George will soon wake up and realize that no matter how hard they try to grab the brass ring, it will always be out of their reach.

Will someone please tell me what has to happen for these people to be arrested for the crimes they have committed? They should both be behind bars...they have broken the law, tampered with evidence, given false statements while under oath, and concealed evidence pertaining to the murder of Caylee with regard to the location of her remains. What in the h3ll is it going to take to see them finally arrested?

The completion of Casey's trial? I am with you-arrest them NOW! :furious:

I think that's what bothers me most too. How can they act, think, or do anything (even chew gum) and not be reminded of that little soul they were also supposed to care for, protect, love...

I can't even watch a video of that little girl smiling, playing, whatever and not ache.

On another note, let's say the truth comes out. What difference will it make to them? None I suppose. The truth they talk of is the truth they want to see. We all know that has no resemblance to reality.

Additionaly, the image they've painted in the last 10 months (almost) will not be offset by a softball interview. Impressions become files in folks' minds. It's going to take a heck of a lot more than this to get anyone to view this family in the light they think they deserve. I have a few hints for them: shut up, search for the REAL truth and accept it, and when you do speak; be the voice for that little girl.

EXCELLENT POINTS!!!! Thank you!

I may just go to Hell for this (I will pray later!) but my secret little hope is that CBS looks at any comments they receive about this SHAM of an exclusive interview and tell the A's that the second part of their interview will not be necessary, and to haul their arses back to Orlando.
I do not want to hear about the foundation, KFN or any other nonsense that falls from their lips. It is all tainted, in my opinion. The best thing they coulkd do for a family with a missing child is to STAY AWAY!!!!!

Having seen Part I, I was thinking about suggesting Follow Up questions they might pose to the Anthony's tomorrow.
I'm very curious about the abrupt change in demeanor from last week, why GA has changed his position re KC stealing money from the family (including Caylee's piggy bank), what exactly are they doing to find the Nanny at this point, What happened when Cindy tried contacting the Nanny using the phone numbers Casey had given her......etc etc etc.

CA didn't "demand" to know where Caylee was because KC was "a good mother" and "she loved her child".. "she would never do anything to hurt her daughter." ***cough** **cough**BS**cough**

In the meantime....CA was not allowed to talk to Caylee at all for 31 days.....hmmmmm

Ya, and that's why she sent Lee out to find her.

But I just watched the interview and hope this doesn't offend:

Were they just interviewed by Mary Poppins?

OMG - what a change in attitude from the depos (except for the same green shirt Cindy wore).

If they didn't talk any lower, no one would have heard any of them. I had to put on my headphones. What a way to garner sympathy from those who have not followed this case closely.

I did see a smirk or 2 from Cindy, and George is pretty much the same -- only on a much calmer level. I wish reality would hit them that, yes, their daughter was involved. It will be much easier to deal with it now, vs. later when she's sentenced to death. That's about as much sympathy I can gather up.

Best,

Melanie

The completion of Casey's trial? I am with you-arrest them NOW! :furious:

Everytime the obstruction of justice issue comes up here, I wonder if there is such a charge! I mean, they don't arrest the Anthony's and they have shown their guilt in this charge in the media to all of us for MONTHS!

Seriously, does ANYONE ever get charged for this? :confused:

Just caught about 6 minutes of the show ..

George wearing his usual blue Oxford button-down ..
Smirking and blinking ..

Cindy in puke green, sporting her "Casey" clover .. :rolleyes:

Brad with his BS excuses ..

Same old, same old ..
Toss the whole lot of them away .. :behindbar

Having seen Part I, I was thinking about suggesting Follow Up questions they might pose to the Anthony's tomorrow.
I'm very curious about the abrupt change in demeanor from last week, why GA has changed his position re KC stealing money from the family (including Caylee's piggy bank), what exactly are they doing to find the Nanny at this point, What happened when Cindy tried contacting the Nanny using the phone numbers Casey had given her......etc etc etc.

I can explain GA's changes. He always has a different answer in the presence of CA. That's the only thing I can explain about them, though. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288