2009.04.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, y'all. I'm at work, no TV. :)

Bombshell tonight ~ grandparents speak ~ more exclusives of the A's on the Early Show. A's standing by tot mom. Audio tape of CA. Photo of imaginary nanny's imaginary apartment? New state witnesses: firearm and toolmark expert. Who will stand beside Caylee?

Showing video of CA interview/911 tape. "I don't regret anything I did, how can I?"

Do you fault her (Casey)?

"We don't know what she's been through, we don't know what happened to Caylee"

?? New state witnesses: firearm and toolmark expert. ?? I haven't heard about this.

CA directing LE to a photo she said is of the nanny's apartment. CA describes photo to Sgt. Allen in voicemail she sent him. She's asking LE to investigate it.

Ca also said that kc thanked her for calling the police! I believe this. Well, thanks a F'ing lot mom.

do you fault your daughter? how can we?
kc presumed innocent by CA...........I don't know if I can really watch this tonight
CA/GA lies!......how do they get away with all this carp?
The average Joe would be in jail!

Do you fault Casey for anything?

Cindy = "How can we ...we don't know what she's been through"

No wonder victim advocate groups are up in arms over the Anthony's

They don't know what Little Caylee went through either! :furious::furious:

I so have the feeling that if it weren't for CA, GA would've faced the truth long ago. Why can't he find his backbone? jmo

Showing the depo of Cindy and showing how combative she really is, and now another clip from today's interview..............this is good!

CA: "I can't judge George for his suicide attempt. I wrote suicide notes too...you get to a point where you miss someone so much you think life's not worth living".

Nancy now playing 911 call that CA says she doesn't regret making.

CA: "When I found Casey I could tell something was wrong. I don't regret anything I did...how can I? I know when I made the first 911 call, Casey thanked me. I did something she couldn't do...go to the police". :boohoo:

I have issues with/about GA telling the truth during his interviews.

NG playing audio of Cindy's second and third 911 calls. Cindy telling that she doesn't regret making that call. Casey thanked her. Why couldn't Casey report it?

Ellie Jostad...............Cindy called 911 three times that night and each time more frantic. But now she won't discuss that last 911 call.

This is unbelievable! CA is digging heels in further and further the more this case drags on. It's beyond denial, it's a complete about face. KC definately inherited the wild imagination gene from her mother.

I don't feel this family will ever come to terms with the gravity or reality of this situation.

This behaviour can't be normal. Can any psychologist explain this??

It's pretty much all about Casey as far as Cindy and George are concerned, that button George wears with Caylee's picture means nothing if he turns his back on seeking justice for her killer.

NG...........in these interviews, GA and CA contradict what they've said in their depos and prior statements to LE. This is coming in during the trial.

Eleanor Dixon, Ann Bremner, Peter Odom.

ED: No evidence of any death threats to family from anybody. Not considering a plea bargain could blow up in Casey's face.

PO: This (interviews) doesn't have anything to do with trial strategy; won't come in at trial.

AB: They may have very limited questioning at the trial; may not be any reason to bring in prior testimony. CA isn't the centerpiece of the case anyway; Casey is.

CA: "When I found Casey I could tell something was wrong. I don't regret anything I did...how can I? I know when I made the first 911 call, Casey thanked me. I did something she couldn't do...go to the police". :boohoo:

Casey wasn't thanking Cindy she was asking for 1 more day after Cindy gave her the ultimatum about taking Caylee away from her...the NG show should play that call after this comment

Casey wasn't thanking Cindy she was asking for 1 more day after Cindy gave her the ultimatum about taking Caylee away from her...the NG show should play that call after this comment

Yes....."One More Day"

And Cindy said.."I've given you a Month already"

What did Cindy mean?

I thought everything was Normal & there were no red Flags?

GA: "Has any case gotten all this exposure?" :eek:

(it seems them being on tv all the time has given it a lot of exposure it wouldn't have had if it weren't for GA/CA! MOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie